Latest NRA CET News: In the latest news, Central Government has announced that the NRA Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be conducted across the country from early 2022. Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be conducted across the country from early 2022 and Ladakh will have two centers at Leh and Kargil. Also, the Union Minister stated that the initiative from the Centre will be undertaken with the personal intervention of the Prime Minister.
Earlier, Haryana Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar on 12th January announced that the NRA Common Eligibility Test to be conducted by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for filling up different posts under Group C and D category posts. He further added the weightage under socio-economic criteria would not be more than 10% for Group-D posts and 5% for Group-C posts.
On the other hand, in a Conclave of 'School Education in the 21st Century,’ PM Narendra Modi has declared that NRA CET will start from 2022. The final NRA CET exam date is yet to be announced. The NRA CET will be conducted for the Banking, SSC & Railways Group B & C exams in a single standardized form. Earlier, the Cabinet Minister confirmed that the state & UTs will also consider the NRA CET score. It is a huge relief for Government job aspirants, as they will be able to focus on the higher level of the selection process now.
As per the latest NRA CET news, the Common Eligibility Test will be conducted twice every year. Your CBT Score for CET will remain valid until three years, which means you can appear for the next level of SSC, RRB & Banking exams. To get all the latest NRA CET updates, we suggest you keep an eye on this page. We will keep you posted on all the NRA CET news & updates.
NRA CET News & Latest Updates 2021-2022
The National Recruitment Agency is a multi-agency body to conduct the 1st level screening for SSC, RRBs, and IBPS exams. The Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be a Computer Based Test (CBT). Let’s take a look at the latest news about NRA CET:
NRA CET 2021 Latest Updates
- Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be conducted across the country from early 2022
- Ladakh will have two centers at Leh and Kargil
- Central Government has announced that the NRA CET 2021-2022 will take place in the year 2022
- Common Eligibility Test to be held for filling HSSC Group C, D Posts
- NRA is likely to conduct CET from September 2021, the Union Minister, in reply to questions, stated.
- The Union Cabinet recently approved a proposal to create the NRA to conduct CET for non-technical government posts as well
- More than 2.5 crore Government job aspirants will take benefit from CET to be held by the NRA - said the Union minister Jitendra Singh
- A set budget of ₹ 1517.57 crores has been assigned by the Central Government for the National Recruitment Agency (NRA)
- Apart from Staff Selection Commission, Railway Recruitment Boards, and Bank Exam conducting bodies, the CET Score will also be used by Public Sector Undertaking (PSUs) and private bodies said the Union Minister Mr. Jitendra Singh
- In fact, Madhya Pradesh has become the first state to offer government jobs on basis of NRA CET score, Shivraj Singh Chouhan confirmed
- The government has also assured that over 1000 centers will be set up to conduct CET
- There will be a minimum of 1 exam center in each district of the whole nation, ensuring that aspiring candidates from all corners of India can take part in the CET
- It is expected that there will be 117 Aspirational Districts to be set up for CET
- Mr. Sigh has also assured that candidates will be given complete age relaxation in the upper age limit of SC, ST, OBC, and other categories (as per existing government age relaxation policy)
- The NRA CET will be conducted in 12 languages including Hindi & English
- There will be different CETs for Graduate level, 12th Pass level & 10th pass level to conduct recruitment to the vacancies at various levels (mainly Group B & C)
- The National Recruitment Agency will have mock tests for students, a 24×7 student’s helpline to assist them, and a grievance redressal portal for them to make complaints
- The introduction of NRA will be convenient and totally cost-effective for the Government job aspirants, as they don’t have to apply and pay fees for multiple exams separately.
Quick Highlights about National Recruitment Agency (NRA) Common Eligibility Test (CET)
- It is confirmed that the NRA CET exam will take place early in 2022
- The National Recruitment Agency (NRA) will come into force from the coming academic year (2022) and will set up its headquarter in Delhi
- The validity of the NRA Score will be Three (3) years
- There is no bar to participate in NRA CET
- NRA CET will happen twice every year
- The NRA CET will conduct in three levels; 10th Level, 12th Level & Graduate Level
- The Common Eligibility Test will replace Group B & C Non-Gazetted Banking, SSC & Railways exams
- CET will act as an initial screening test to shortlist candidates for the next stage of SSC, Banking & Railways Group B & C exams
- NRA CET Exam Dates are yet to be announced
Tweets of Latest NRA CET Announcements
NRA CET to start from the year 2022
What are the exams covered in the CET?
The following exams will be covered under NRA CET:
NRA CET SSC Exams
NRA CET RRB Exams
NRA CET Bank IBPS Exams
You may find this useful: NRA CET FAQs on CTET
For all the latest NRA CET Updates, stay tuned!