The NMAT 2021 registration process began on 03 August 2021 and will end on 10 November 2021. The exam will take place over an 88-day period, beginning on 14 October 2021, and ending on 27 December 2021. The NMAT 2021 application must be filled after going through the detailed information and the application process. Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) released the NMAT 2021 application form online at the official website of the NMAT exam.
To avoid late fees, candidates must register for the exam before NMAT registration last date. There is a provision for late NMAT registration between November 11th and November 15th, 2021, with a late registration charge of Rs.500.
NMAT 2021 Registration Fees
The registration fee for the NMAT 2021 will be the same for everyone. You must pay Rs 2300/- if you register for NMAT before November 10th, 2021. (with additional taxes). If you register between November 11th and November 15th, 2021, you will be charged a late fee of Rs 500 in addition to the fixed registration fee of Rs 2300. As a result, the total price due for late NMAT registration is Rs 2800. (with additional taxes). If you want to take the NMAT more than once, you must pay an extra price of Rs 2300 (plus taxes) for each try. You must pay an extra fee of Rs 1200/- to reschedule your NMAT 2021 exam on a new day (with additional taxes).
The NMAT 2021 application fee can be paid by any of the following methods. Visa, Master Card, American Express, Debit Card, Net Banking, Diners Club, Mobile Wallets, UPI.
NMAT 2021 Application Form service
NMAT 2021 Application fee
NMAT 2021 Test Registration
INR 2300 + taxes
NMAT 2021 Late Exam Registration
INR 2800 + taxes
NMAT 2021 Exam Retake
INR 2300 + taxes
NMAT 2021 Exam Reschedule
INR 1200 + taxes
NMAT 2021 Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)
INR 300 /Score Report + taxes
NMAT Registration Process 2021
Below mentioned is the detailed step by step process for NMAT by GMAC registration 2021.
NMAT Exam Registration Process 2021
|NMAT Registration Process- Step 1|
Visiting the official NMAT website
Create an account using a valid email ID and other personal credentials.
|NMAT Registration Process- Step 2||Open your registered email account |
Click on the verification link received by GMAC, and
sign up successfully for NMAT 2021
|NMAT Registration Process- Step 3|
NMAT Login and Enter the following details
-Work experience details
-Preferred test cities, and
-ID number (Aadhaar, PAN, Driving License, etc.).
-You can choose up to five MBA courses from various colleges that accept NMAT scores.
|NMAT Registration Process- Step 4|
Scan and upload the photograph and digital signature
-Resolution (Max 1 MB)
-Format (JPG/JPEG, PNG, GIF).
|NMAT Registration Process- Step 5|
Save and submit the NMAT Registration Form 2021
Pay the NMAT Registration Fee
After remitting the fees, you would get your "NMAT ID" that will be provided by GMAC itself.
Take a printout for future reference.
|NMAT Registration Process- Step 6|
Schedule your NMAT 2021 exam
Book your slot and Downloading your NMAT Admit Card.
The same will be reflected on your NMAT dashboard.
How to Apply Online for NMAT 2021
Below given a detailed step-by-step guide on how to apply for NMAT 2021.
- Visit the official website https://www.nmat.org.in/
- Click on ‘Register Now’ under quick links.
- Register using the information asked such as name, a valid email id, mobile number, and choose a password. After submitting the details, you will receive an email regarding the login details.
- Log in to access the NMAT by GMAC registration form and complete the NMAT application form with correct details.
- Choose the college and university names you wish to apply for under the “Schools Preference" section. You can choose up to 5 programs or schools. You can pay an additional fee for adding more colleges.
- Upload the scanned photograph & digital signature. Size should not exceed 1 MB.
- Click on “Submit” and a unique NMAT by GMAC™ Registration Number will be displayed.
- Pay the application fee to complete the process.
How to schedule NMAT 2021
After NMAT Registration 2021, you can schedule your NMAT 2021 exam between 14 October 2021 to 27 December 2021. Here are the steps to properly scheduling your NMAT exam:
- Visit your NMAT Dashboard after logging in to your NMAT account.
- After you have successfully paid your registration fee, go to the 'Schedule Exam' option.
- Activate the functionality to schedule your NMAT date and time.
- Choose between a test centre-based online test or a remote proctored online test from the comfort of your own home.
- The NMAT admit card can be downloaded from your dashboard.
Read How to take NMAT Exam in Online Proctored Mode
How to reschedule NMAT 2021?
In select cases, NMAT candidates may be able to reschedule their exam if they have an emergency. You can postpone your NMAT 2021 exam to a later date if you have pre-booked a slot and are unable to keep to that timetable. However, you will not be able to reschedule your exam to the previously scheduled date. The exam rescheduling fee would be Rs 1200 including taxes.