The additional NMAT Application Form 2022 is now live on the official website of GMAC. As per the trends, GMAC is the conducting body of the NMAT Exam 2022. However, the additional registration and the official schedules of NMAT Exam Date 2022 are declared by the authority.
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) has released NMAT Exam 2022 Application Form online at the official website. To avoid late NMAT Fees, candidates have to register for the NMAT Exam before registration's last date. There is a provision for late NMAT Registration with a late registration charge of Rs.500.
How to Fill Out NMAT Application Form 2022?
Below is a detailed step-by-step guide on how to apply for NMAT 2022.
- Visit the NMAT Official Website: nmat. org. in
- Click on ‘Register Now’ under quick links.
- Register using the information asked, such as name, a valid email id, and mobile number, and choose a password. After submitting the details, you will receive an email regarding the login details.
- Log in to access the NMAT by GMAC 2022 Registration form and complete the application form with the correct details.
- Choose the NMAT College and university names you wish to apply for under the “Schools Preference" section. You can choose up to 5 programs or schools. You can pay an additional fee for adding more colleges.
- Upload the scanned photograph & digital signature. Size should not exceed 1 MB.
- Click on “Submit”, and a unique NMAT Registration Number will be displayed.
- Pay the NMAT Form Fee to complete the process.
The candidates must note that after completing NMAT 2022 Registration, the rescheduling option will be enabled on the website. To reschedule NMAT Exam Date 2022, the candidates have to apply for the exam reschedule option less than 72 hours from the date and schedule of the exam. NMAT Rescheduling 2022 can be done on the same dashboard as the prior application.
NMAT Form Fees 2022
The registration fee for the NMAT Exam is the same for everyone concerning their category. Note the table below to get payment details for NMAT Application Form 2022.
NMAT Form Fees
NMAT Exam Fees
INR 2800/- + Tax
NMAT 2022 Retake Fees
INR 2800/- + Tax
NMAT Rescheduling Fees
How to Schedule NMAT Exam 2022?
After NMAT Registration 2022, you can schedule yours as per the official schedules mentioned by GMAC. Here are the steps to properly scheduling your NMAT Exam:
- Visit your dashboard after logging in to your NMAT 2022 Account.
- After you have successfully paid your NMAT Form Fees, go to the 'Schedule Exam' option.
- Activate the functionality to schedule your NMAT Exam Date 2022 and time.
- Choose between a test centre-based online test or a remote proctored online test from the comfort of your own home.
- The Admit Card for NMAT 2022 can be downloaded from your dashboard.
☛ Read How to take NMAT Exam in Online Proctored Mode
Process of Rescheduling NMAT 2022
In select cases, NMAT aspirants may be able to reschedule their exam if they have an emergency. You can postpone your NMAT Exam 2022 to a later date if you have pre-booked a slot and cannot keep to that timetable. However, you cannot be able to reschedule your NMAT Exam 2022 to the previously scheduled date. The rescheduling NMAT 2022 Fee is Rs 1200, including taxes.
NMAT Retake 2022
Candidates can retake the NMAT Exam 2022 twice after the first attempt. GMAC allows up to 3 attempts with a 15-day gap.
- The NMAT Retake Dates 2022 is now declared by GMAC on its official website.
- After taking the NMAT, your student dashboard will activate the option to retake the test.
- You have to be required to pay the Rs 2300/- retake fee for every try.
Steps to Apply for NMAT 2022 Retake?
After the first NMAT Exam attempt, candidates can ask for two retakes. Check the details about how to take the NMAT 2022 Retake Exam.
- In the dashboard, enter the credentials you created for NMAT Registration 2022.
- Select the 'retake section' from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a new date and time, then register for the NMAT Retake and pay the NMAT Form Fees.