Get the complete details of the IBPS RRB salary, pay scale, and other pertinent to have realistic expectations for the salary structure. Along with a highly lucrative IBPS RRB PO salary structure, they are also entitled to numerous perks and allowances that add up to the fascination of the candidates and make the job profile even more attractive. Get the complete details of the salary as illustrated here, pay scale, dearness allowance, house rent allowance, etc.
Pay Scale of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I
The basic pay scale for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I is ₹ 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020. The pay scale differs along with the post. The Probationary Officers are entitled to a high pay scale cumulatively with perks and allowances.
IBPS RRB PO Other Allowances
The IBPS RRB perks and allowances are provided to the candidates along with the salary structure. Take a look at the table schematized herewith to gain an understanding of the allowances received by the Probationary Officers and Assistants. A myriad of candidates are attracted to the job profile, the salary structure and allowances play a vital role in this. The candidates can get complete information about the IBPS RRB salary to be able to analyze their career growth and progression.
IBPS RRB PO Salary Allowances
Dearness Allowance (DA)
75.9% of the basic pay.
House Rent Allowance (HRA)
Special Allowances (SA)
7.75% of the basic pay.
Other Allowances (Depends on Bank to the bank)
- Travel Allowance
- Newspaper Allowance (200 per month In case of PO))
- Medical Reimbursement (8000 per year in case of Scale-1 and 2200 in case of office Assistant)
- entertainment (400 Rs for 3 months and 1200 for a year in case of PO)
- Leased Accommodation
- Other Miscellaneous
In-Hand Salary of IBPS RRB PO (Officer Scale I)
For recruits under Officer scale I, the in-hand salary may vary from ₹ 42,000/- to ₹ 45,000/- You can get all the details pertaining to the IBPS RRB salary structure and proceed ahead in the selection process. You will be able to gain insights into the IBPS RRB PO salary structure by walking through the points mentioned herewith.
- Officers in IBPS RRB draw salaries almost equal to other PSBs.
- After selection as IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, the candidate has to serve a minimum of 2 years of probation. During his/her probation period he/she is eligible for the increments in salary like other employees.
- After completing of Probation period, the candidates are promoted to the post of Assistant Manager in the allotted bank.
- A candidate based on his/her performance can grow in the organization.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Perks and Allowances
Along with the handsome salary package they are also entitled to numerous perks and allowances, that makes their job profile attractive to a myriad of candidates. Take a look at the points elaborated herewith to gain insights into the perks and allowances provided to the candidates recruited as Probationary Officers and Clerks in the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I is eligible for various perks and benefits.
- There is less work pressure in IBPS RRB as compared to other banks.
- Employees have a decent work-life balance under the IBPS RRB officer scale I post.
- Also, there is a high possibility of home postings under this post.
- The cost of living is usually low in the case of the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I post since posting is usually in rural areas.