The SSC MTS Tier 1 exam has successfully come to an end. A total of 100 questions were asked, a few of which were memory-based. In this post, we have provided the SSC MTS memory based questions asked in Tier 1 exam and also provided the direct link to download the PDF.
Also, the commission officially releases the SSC MTS question paper 2022 after the successful conduction of the exams with the officials' release of answer keys and question papers. The Staff Selection Commission conducted the Multitasking exam Tier 1 stage from 05 July to 22 July 2022. We have provided the SSC MTS question paper PDF for the forthcoming exam in the article below.
SSC MTS Previous Year Questions
SSC MTS Tier 1 exam is conducted and questions were asked from the 4 subjects: General Awareness, English Language, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude. Candidates who are yet to appear for the exam must know the types of memory-based questions that are being asked in the exam. Knowing SSC MTS previous year questions will help them strategize their preparation accordingly and improve their performance exponentially. Check the subject-wise SSC MTS memory-based questions asked in all three shifts conducted on 5th and 6th July 2022.
SSC MTS Memory Based Questions 5th July 2022
SSC MTS General Awareness Questions
- Title of Balban?
Ans. Nabab E Khudayi (Acolyte of god), Jhil E Ellahi (Shadow of god)
- In which state of India, will the Men’s Hockey World Cup 2023 be held?
- Which country won the Men’s Hockey World Cup 2018?
SSC MTS English Questions
- Idiom - “Chew the Scenery”
- Synonym - Demolish
SSC MTS Quantitative Aptitude Questions
- If the height and radius of a cone are doubled then the new volume is _____ that of the old volume.
Ans: 8 times
- The side of a cube is 4 cm and the sides of a cuboid are 2 3 4 cm, the difference in volumes is
Ans: 40 cm3
SSC MTS Reasoning Questions
- Mirror Image - 2 - 3 questions
- Coding-Decoding - 2 - 3 questions
- Number Series - 1 question
SSC MTS Memory Based Questions 6th July 2022
- What is the capital of Bhutan?
- Which of the following rivers flows into the Bay of Bengal?
Ans: from the given options, Godavari.
- Sitting Arrangement - 2 ques, both Linear
- Coding-Decoding - 2 to 3 ques, some from Chinese coding
SSC MTS Memory Based Questions 2022 PDF
Below, we have provided the direct link to download the SSC MTS Questions asked on 5th and 6th July 2022 for all three shifts. Candidates can download these PDFs to know the types of questions asked in the exam. The SSC MTS Tier 1 Questions PDF is provided in both Hindi and English for your reference.