IBPS PO mock test 2023 is the primary approach to start the preparation of the Prelims and Mains exam. IBPS PO test series 2023 comes with a free mock test in Hindi & English that provides detailed solutions & performance analysis. You can improve your overall score in IBPS PO Prelims & Mains exam by practising our test series pack. As a bonus, the IBPS PO mock test pack consists of a detailed answer to each question with every test!
So, attempt the free IBPS PO mock test 2023 in Hindi & English both, and get your All India Rank to test your overall preparation! The IBPS PO free mock test will assist the candidates in framing an effective strategy for the exam. The test series will assist you in enhancing your level of preparation and getting detailed knowledge of the essential subjects. Candidates can attempt numerous IBPS PO mock tests for getting acquainted with the syllabus and the exam pattern to be able to frame an apt and accurate strategy.
IBPS PO Mock Test 2023
The official notification of the IBPS PO 2023 exam will be announced soon. The IBPS PO Prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted on 23, 30 September and 01 October 2023 whereas the Mains exam will be conducted on 5 November 2023. Hence, this is the best time to start your preparation for the most sought-after banking profile in the country. BYJU'S Exam Prep brings you the best IBPS PO online test series for the Prelims and Mains exam based on the latest exam pattern to assist you in your preparation and help you score better.
IBPS PO exam is conducted in two different phases: Prelims & Mains. Only the candidates who pass the online Mains exam are eligible for the interview. The candidates who are finally selected after the interview procedure are allotted the post of Probationary Officer in various public sector banks. All of these IBPS PO test series for the Prelims & Mains exam is based on the newly introduced pattern. Start your preparations for the upcoming exam today by attempting the IBPS PO free mock test based on your performance analysis for effective IBPS PO exam preparation.
IBPS PO Mock Test 2023 Schedule
The candidates must note the IBPS PO mock test dates in order to successfully take the tests and enhance their way to achieve heights of success. The IBPS PO mock test will enlighten the candidates toward a successful career and lay them with complete details of the exam. You can take the IBPS PO free mock test and track the level of your preparation accurately. The schedule for IBPS PO Prelims mock test 2023 is given below.
|IBPS PO Prelims Mock Test 2023|
|22 April 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 1|
|27 April 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 2|
|4 May 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 3|
|18 May 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 4|
|26 May 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 5|
|1 June 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 6|
|8 June 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 7|
|15 June 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 8|
|22 June 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 9|
|29 June 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 10|
|6 July 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 11|
|13 July 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 12|
|20 July 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 13|
|27 July 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 14|
|3 August 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 15|
|10 August 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 16|
|17 August 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 17|
|24 August 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 18|
|31 August 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 19|
|7 September 2023||IBPS PO Mock Test - 20|
Key Features of IBPS PO Mock Test 2023
Attempting the IBPS PO mock test 2023 will assist the candidates in laying out an optimal strategy for the exam. It will also help them in analyzing their strengths and weaknesses and work on them accordingly. You will be able to grasp the core concepts and fundamentals to accelerate on the path to success
- All tests for IBPS PO online mock test series packs are available in English & Hindi
- Detailed test series solutions are available only in English
- The questions of the IBPS PO mock test are framed by experts in accordance with the exam pattern.
- All our tests can be attempted on Mobile as well as on PCs.
- The questions in the IBPS PO mock test cover the pivotal sections of the syllabus and have been framed by the experts in an efficient way to assist the candidates in getting acquainted with the exam hall and getting in touch with the prevalent questions and essential topics.
- The IBPS PO test series also provides an All India Rank [AIR] that will assist the candidates in analyzing their position in the competition and the level of their preparation.
- The candidates can pause the test and resume it later in accordance with their convenience.
Get Access To IBPS PO Test Series Online
Determine where you are standing in the competition using BYJU'S Exam Prep IBPS PO mock test for prelims and elevate your rank by practising more. Test series are a must-have resource as it structures your preparation in a timely manner covering the complete syllabus. Purchase the test series to avoid missing out on the much-needed practice to ace the examination.
IBPS PO test series come with detailed solutions and analysis that help you gain mastery in all the subjects and important concepts. Mock tests also provide an exam-like experience training you to tackle tricky questions accurately. Buy the IBPS PO prelims test series 2023 now to get the best result out of your preparation and a positive exam result.
Benefits of Attempting IBPS PO Test Series
The IBPS PO test series caters to the doubts of the candidates and assists them in enhancing their preparation module. You can note the numerous benefits that can be availed by attempting mock tests. To bring the best foot forward and get a competitive edge for the exam.
Candidates can effectively manage time by taking a good setup of time-oriented mock tests that will allow them to attempt questions in a fixed amount of time only. This prevents waste of time by sticking to just one topic. This will also lead to effective time management and creates more room for covering other topics.
Elevate your Score
You can elevate your score by taking the IBPS PO test series as it will help in highlighting the loopholes in your preparation. Awareness about the weaker sections in the preparation will help the candidates to work on them which will eventually increase their scores.
Retention of the Concepts
Candidates can retain the topics in their minds for a long time by using the mock test series for IBPS PO. By practising the IBPS PO mock tests over and over again, candidates can remember the concepts for a long time resulting in enhancing their performance in the exam.
Catering To Weaknesses
The IBPS PO mock test series will assist the candidates in grasping and strengthening the core concepts, fundamentals, and foundations to be able to craft an effective strategy for the exam. You will be able to rightly identify, and highlight your weaknesses and tailor an efficient strategy to address and improve on them.
Covers Crucial Sections Of Syllabus
By attempting the IBPS PO test series the candidates will be able to get in touch with the pivotal and crucial segments of the syllabus. You can get an in-depth knowledge of the questions that carry maximum weightage and prioritize them in the study plan to be able to excel in the upcoming bank exam.
How To Develop An Effective Study Plan Using IBPS PO Mock Test?
The IBPS PO mock tests will assist the candidates in bringing forth an effective and efficient plan of action to be able to gain insights into the recruitment process. Take a look at the essential points as mentioned herein to analyze the importance of the mock tests. It is highly essential for the candidates to build the foundations, and fundamentals to excel in the exam. Check the list of the advantages of the IBPS PO mock test 2023 and gear up your preparations for the exam.
- You must bring forth an effective study plan for the IBPS PO exam to be able to lead the path of brilliance. You must focus on the essential segments of the syllabus and the maximum marks of the exam.
- You can underline and highlight the areas that need to be catered to upgrade and uplevel your performance. You must keep on revising the core concepts and get an in-depth knowledge of all the pivotal segments.
- You will be able to track the level of the preparatory module to uplevel your performance in the exam. You will gain accuracy and proficiency in the exam.
- By attempting the mock tests you will develop the habit of solving the questions in the requisite time span to be able to complete the exam in the stipulated time period.
- You will be able to get acquainted and accustomed to the ambience of the exam hall.
- Attempting the IBPS PO mock test will also enlist and picturise a crystalline picture of the questions that are prevalent in the exam.
- You need to analyse your performance after attempting the IBPS PO mock test to bring the best foot forward in the exam and enable the candidates to perform well and move further.
IBPS PO Syllabus 2023
IBPS PO syllabus holds enormous benefits for the exam. You can get the complete details of the essential segments of the syllabus. You need to have an in-depth knowledge of the subjects and get an effective preparation module. The IBPS PO mock test will provide a vivid depiction and clear picture of the syllabus and the exam pattern.
Why Choose IBPS PO Mock Test Series?
You can handpick the IBPS PO mock test series and practice regularly to achieve the desired result and the aspired job profile. You must have a comprehensive knowledge of the sections of the syllabus carrying maximum weightage in order to enable an effective strategy.
- Follows the latest IBPS PO exam pattern- The questions of the IBPS PO mock test series have been framed by the experts, to get the complete details of the exam. You can mark the questions prevalent in the exam to be able to outrank in the exam. All the questions are in accordance with the latest exam pattern and the syllabus formulated by the experts.
- Covers the complete IBPS PO Syllabus- It covers all the sections and topics of the syllabus to give a boost to the preparation strategy of the candidates. You will be able to mark the essential segments of the syllabus and the sections carrying maximum weightage to assist the candidates in framing an apt and accurate strategy.
- Helps to highlight weaker sections via a detailed analysis report- By attempting numerous IBPS PO mock tests the candidates will be able to grasp the core concepts, and fundamentals and will highlight the weak sections of the exam to be able to improve on them. You will be able to frame an effective study plan according to your strengths and weaknesses.
- Give real-time exam experience- The candidates often get apprehensive in the examination hall. The apt and immense practice of the IBSP PO mock tests will assist the candidates in getting acquainted with the ambience of the exam hall and framing an effective strategy for the exam. You can bring forth an apt plan of action to take the exam successfully.
- Enhances your speed and accuracy- To beat the competition it is of prime essentiality for the candidates to complete the exam within the stipulated time span and with accuracy. You need to prepare a schedule for practising the questions and be fully prepared for the upcoming exam.
IBPS PO 2023 Exam Highlights
It is highly essential for the candidates to be able to get the complete details of the IBPS PO 2023 exam to lay an elaborate preparation module and gain a competitive edge. The complete details of the exam have been presented here in the table, walk through the same to gain insights into the recruitment process.
|Number of Stages||3 (Prelims, Main and Interview Round)|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Exam Duration for Preliminary Round||1 hour (60 minutes)|
|Exam Duration for Main Round||3 hours 30 minutes (210 minutes)|
|Type of Questions||MCQs (Additional Descriptive paper in Main Paper)|
|Exam Mode||Prelims- Online,|
Main Exam- Both Online and Offline
|IBPS PO 2023 Interview Maximum Marks||100|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks for the Interview||40% (35% for Reserved Classes)|
|Level Of Exam||National|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
The candidates must be well aware of the IBPS PO exam pattern as illustrated here to provide the candidates with the complete details of the maximum marks, duration, the number of questions, and other pertinent centring on the exam. You can get cognizance of the prelims and mains exam pattern to be able to kickstart your preparation accordingly.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern
The prelims is the first stage of the selection process, it is of prime importance for the candidates to prepare well for the prelims exam in order to surge the trajectory of success. Note the total number of questions, maximum marks, duration, and other pertinent centring on the exam.
|Name of test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
The candidates who will be outperforming in the prelims exam will move ahead to compete in the mains exam. It poses immense competition, hence you need to put in dedicated and consistent efforts in order to achieve success. The IBPS PO mock tests will be providing the candidates with complete details of the exam and an illustrative knowledge of the pattern.
Name of Test
No. of Qs.
Data Interpretation & Analysis
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
Descriptive Test: Letter & Essay Writing
IBPS PO 2023 Important Dates
You must mark the essential dates for the IBPS PO exam and note them in your calendar to avoid missing out on any crucial event. The important dates pertaining to the IBPS PO exam have been listed here for the convenience of the candidates.
|IBPS PO Exam 2023|
IBPS PO Notification Release Date
IBPS PO Exam Date- Prelims
23, 30 September and 01 October 2023
IBPS PO Exam Date- Mains
05 November 2023
|Prelims Result||To Be Announced|
|Mains Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|IBPS PO Prelims Scorecard and Cutoff Release Date||To Be Announced|
For any inquiry or issues mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or
Call us at +91 9650052904