BYJU'S Exam Prep brings you the free RRB NTPC Mock Test in Hindi and English to clear the RRB NTPC 2021 CBT 1 & CBT 2 exam with good marks. The RRB NTPC test series 2021 is based on the expert's guidance and latest exam pattern As we know, the key to scoring better in the RRB NTPC 2021 exam is by practising more and more RRB NTPC test series. RRB NTPC online test in Hindi & English is designed in a manner to ensure that you outshine your peers in the exam. You can attempt one mock test completely free to help you analyze your current performance. Subscribe to the Railway NTPC mock test series pack to ace your preparation for CBT 1 & CBT 2 exam.
RRB NTPC Mock Test Series 2021 | Exam Overview
RRB NTPC 2020-21 exam date is announced. The RRB NTPC 2020-21 exam will be conducted from 28th December 2020 onwards. Earlier RRB NTPC notification was released for a total of 35208 vacancies under various posts such as Station Master, Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Clerk, Train Clerk, Jr Accountant, Typist, and various other posts. The RRB NTPC 2020-21 exam will take place in two different stages - CBT 1 and CBT 2.
To succeed in the Railway NTPC, you must follow the online test series for RRB NTPC 2021 exam shared by BYJU'S Exam Prep. Our experts have prepared the RRB NTPC free mock tests in a manner to provide you in-depth knowledge of the solutions by the latest exam pattern. Practising these RRB NTPC mock tests online will make RRB NTPC exam preparation easy which will eventually help you to score high in the exam. Further, it will help you analyze your performance and make you stand out in a crowd.
RRB NTPC Mock Test Schedule 2020-21
|RRB NTPC Mock Test Date||RRB NTPC Mock Test Name||No. of Questions|
|25th Aug 2020||RRB NTPC CBT 2||120|
|01st Sep 2020||RRB NTPC CBT 2 (17.01.2017) Shift 2||120|
|08th Sep 2020||RRB NTPC CBT 2 (17.01.2017) Shift 3||120|
|15th Sep 2020||RRB NTPC CBT 2 (18.01.2017) Shift 1||120|
|22nd Sep 2020||RRB NTPC CBT 2 (18.01.2017) Shift 2||120|
|29th Sep 2020||RRB NTPC CBT 2 (18.01.2017) Shift 3||120|
|06th Oct 2020||RRB NTPC CBT 2 (19.01.2017) Shift 1||120|
|13th Oct 2020||RRB NTPC CBT 2 (19.01.2017) Shift 2||120|
|20th Oct 2020||RRB NTPC CBT 2 (19.01.2017) Shift 3||120|
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Mock Test Schedule
|Test Date||Mock Name||No. of Questions|
|4 March 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 1||120|
|12 March 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 2||120|
|25 March 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 3||120|
|3 April 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 4||120|
|9 April 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 5||120|
|16 April 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 6||120|
|23 April 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 7||120|
|30 April 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 8||120|
|7 May 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 9||120|
|14 May 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 10||120|
|21 May 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 11||120|
|28 May 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 12||120|
|4 June 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 13||120|
|11 June 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 14||120|
|18 June 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 15||120|
|06 July 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 16||120|
|17 July 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 17||120|
|19 August 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 18||120|
|02 September 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 19||120|
|16 September 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 20||120|
|30 September 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 21||120|
|09 October 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 22||120|
|20 October 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 23||120|
|29 October 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 24||120|
|10 November 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 25||120|
|19 November 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 26||120|
|27 November 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 27||120|
|07 December 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 28||120|
|15 December 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 29||120|
|22 December 2021||NTPC CBT 2 New Mock 30||120|
RRB NTPC Test Series Key Features
- Students can check out the FAQ section in the footer for any queries regarding RRB NTPC online test series.
- The one mock test is free in RRB NTPC online test series pack.
- You can attempt these online Test Series and mock tests on Mobile as well as on PCs.
- All tests under RRB NTPC test series packages are available in both Hindi and English.
- Detailed solutions for RRB NTPC online test series are available only in the English language.
How to appear for RRB NTPC Test Series
To successfully attempt the RRB NTPC mock test at BYJU'S Exam Prep make sure you follow the step by step guide as given below:
- Go to the official website of BYJU'S Exam Prep or refer to the BYJU'S Exam Prep app.
- Select the “SSC & Railways” section from the drop-down menu under test series.
- Now, click on to “RRB NTPC” page, to ‘Unlock All Mock Tests’
- On selecting it, you will be redirected to the Test Series page.
- Proceed to make the online payment to access the RRB NTPC Test Series along with other SSC test series.
- Only after completion of the payment, you will be able to attempt the RRB NTPC mock test.
Why Practice RRB NTPC Mock Test Series?
- By taking RRB NTPC Mock Test Series into daily practice you can easily work on your speed and accuracy which will ultimately increase the chances of acing the exam manifolds.
- You can easily deal with Exam anxiety and pressure by taking the RRB NTPC Mock Test Series which gives a real-time exam experience to ease out any test anxiety.
- Subject test/Thematic tests will help in the deep assessment of your preparation and will bring out all the areas of improvement thereby decreasing any chance of making mistakes.
- By practicing the RRB NTPC Mock Test Series you will be giving yourself the best revision tool that is required to reinforce the entire syllabus effectively and easily.
Buy RRB NTPC Test Series
To practice a large number of questions, you must buy the RRB NTPC test series. BYJU'S Exam Prep's RRB NTPC online test series in Hindi and English provides you with the best guidance to build up a strong preparation foundation. The solutions to these questions are meticulously curated to help you attempt the questions in the right way.
Purchasing the RRB NTPC test series prepares you to face tough questions that may require advanced level problem-solving skills. Moreover, BYJU'S Exam Prep educators have thrown up some really interesting and unique techniques which you may try to utilize while solving RRB NTPC questions. Therefore, buy the RRB NTPC mock test series now to fill the gaps in your preparation.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
|CBT 1||CBT 2|
|General Awareness||40||90 minutes||General Awareness||50||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||General Intelligence and Reasoning||35|
|Total||100||90 minutes||Total||120||90 Minutes|
RRB NTPC Exam & Other Dates
|NTPC Exam Events||Important Dates|
|RRB NTPC Online Application Starts||01st March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for RRB NTPC||31st March 2019|
|Last Date to submit application fee||05th April 2019|
|Final Submission of Applications||12th April 2019|
|RRB NTPC Exam City||10 days before the exam|
|RRB NTPC Admit Card Download Date||24th December 2020|
|RRB NTPC Exam Date 2020-21 (CBT 1)||28.12.2020-13.01.2021|
|RRB NTPC 2nd Phase Exam Date 2021||January 16, 2021, to January 30, 2021 (2nd Phase)|
|RRB NTPC 3rd Phase Exam Date 2021||January 31, 2021, to February 12, 2021 (3rd Phase)|
|RRB NTPC 4th Phase Exam Date 2021||15.02.2021 to 03.03.2021 (4th Phase)|
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2021
RRB NTPC Section-wise Subject
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- The number and Alphabetical Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Similarities and Differences, Relationships, Analytical
- Syllogism, Venn Diagrams, Puzzle, Data Sufficiency
- Statement- Conclusion, Statement- Courses of Action, Decision Making, Maps
- Interpretation of Graphs, etc
- Number System
- Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio & Proportions
- Time and Distance, Time & Work, SI and CI, Profit and Loss
- Elementary Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics etc.
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Games and Sports
- Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system
- General Scientific and Technological
- Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India, UN and Other
- important World Organizations, Art and
- Culture of India
- Indian Literature
- Monuments and Places of India
- General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE)
- History of India and Freedom Struggle
- Social and Economic Geography of India and World
- Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large, Basics of Computers and Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations
- Transport Systems in India
- Indian Economy
- Famous Personalities of India and World
- Flagship Government Programs
- Flora and Fauna of India
- Government and Public Sector Organizations of India etc.
Go through the detailed RRB NTPC Syllabus in Hindi & English
Candidates can check the RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria here for more clarity.
Related Important Links
For any inquiry or issues mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or
Call us at +91 9650052904