Current Affairs 2022 is one of the most important sections in competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, Bank, and other Government Exams. The Current Affairs section in the competitive exams aims at assessing your knowledge about social, economic, and political developments. Thus it is important to align your exam preparation with the Latest Current Affairs 2022 and daily GK updates.
Focussing on daily, weekly, monthly, and state-wise Current Affairs can help you prepare effectively for the General Awareness section. Download yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily current affairs PDFs through the links below to enhance your exam preparations.
Table of Content
Current Affairs 2022
At BYJU’S Exam Prep, you can download the PDF for the Daily Current Affairs and GK Updates prepared by the subject matter experts. These Current Affairs Topics will not only help you score better in the upcoming Civil Services Exam (UPSC), Bank, SSC, and other Government exams but will also expand your knowledge about the latest news. Please note that the Current Affairs PDF contains reliable and official sources. Current Affairs 2022 is prepared by referencing the official website and is factually correct.
The Current Affairs are mainly divided into:
- National Affairs: The National Current Affairs mainly covers news around Polity & Governance, National Security, Judiciary, Indian Art, Culture & Heritage, Social issues & Social Justice, studies, surveys, reports, Index plans, and Policy Defense.
- International Affairs: International Current Affairs includes news about International Relations, India And Its Bilateral Relations, International Organizations, International Trade & Treaties, Reports, surveys and Index Bilateral, Regional and Global Groupings, United Nations, WTO, WHO, International Treaties & Agreements and many more.
- Political Affairs: This current affairs section covers the latest updates about Indian and International Politics, News on Top Politicians, Elections, Polls, etc.
- Economics News: This includes updates about the Indian Economy, Infrastructure, Financial Awareness, Banking Awareness, Agriculture & Allied Sector, Labor & Employment, Organizations Survey, and Index, Budget, Plan, Policy, Education
- Sports News: Through Sports Current Affairs, you get aware of the International and National sports, tournaments, awards, etc.
- Science & Technology: This section of current affairs includes new Technologies, Biotechnology, Health, and diseases in and around the world.
Daily Current Affairs
Get the daily dose of the Latest Current Affairs here before anyone! It is always advisable to refer to Daily Current Affairs 2022 topics to stay updated with the comprehensive GK updates for effective exam preparation. You can also download the Daily Current Affairs 2022 PDF through the link compiled below:
Current Affairs Quiz
To master this section for any competitive exam, regular practice of the Current Affairs Daily Quiz is a must. The daily quiz contains questions based on national, international, sports, awards, and Banking awareness. Since revision is essential, thus we highly recommend solving these daily Current Affairs quizzes without fail.
Today's Current Affairs GK Questions
- Who among the following has been appointed as the Director General of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) for three years?
- Which of the following organisations has developed the microprocessor-controlled knees, under an MoU with NILD, PDUNIPPD (D), and ALIMCO, to enable an amputee to walk with little support?
- A book titled, Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas Sabka Vishwas, was launched by former VP, Venkaiah Naidu, and is a collection of selected speeches of __________.
- A special campaign named 'Hamar Beti – Hamar Maan' will be launched by which of the following states for the protection and safety of girls and women?
- SymphoNE, a virtual conference, was launched by which minister to boost the tourism sector in North East India?
- Swachh Toycathon, a competition to make toys from dry waste, was launched by which of the following ministries as a part of the Swachh Amrit Mahotsav?
- Changesite-(Y), a small transparent crystal has been discovered by which of the following researchers on the near side of the moon?
- In September 2022, the ministry of defence has locked the deal with BrahMos Aerospace to acquire the additional dual-role capable Surface to Surface BrahMos missiles in how much amount (approx)?
- In September 2022, which of the following group of nations have signed the Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) partnership guidelines in New York, USA?
- In September 2022, Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya has inaugurated Arogya Manthan 2022 to celebrate the implementation of AB-PMJAY, that was launched in which year?
Attempt Daily Current Affairs Quiz Now!
- Quiz for September 26, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 24, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 23, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 22, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 21, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 20, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 19, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 17, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 16, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 15, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 14, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 13, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 12, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 10, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 9, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 8, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 7, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 6, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 5, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 4, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 3, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 2, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for September 1, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for August 31, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for August 30, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for August 29, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for August 27, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
- Quiz for August 26, 2022 - Start Quiz Now
Weekly Current Affairs PDF
General Awareness can fetch good marks only if you sincerely devote your time to it. Most aspirants make the common mistake of waiting for Prelims results to get released before preparing for General Awareness. The GA is not something one can ace in 10-15 days. The best way to deal with this section is by reading the newspapers daily, as it will save you the trouble of reading the 6 months' news at once. But here we are offering you the weekly current affairs from all the newspapers, which will save your precious time.
Download Weekly Current Affairs PDF 2022
Monthly Current Affairs PDF
You can click on the links below to download the Current Affairs PDF for Free! Review these PDFs to stay updated with what’s happening worldwide.
The Current Affairs PDFs for 2022 are arranged monthly; you can also download them for the previous years, such as Current Affairs 2021, 2020, and so on. Below, you get monthly, weekly, and daily PDFs to boost your exam preparation.
> Current Affairs in Hindi
Download Last 10 Month Current Affairs PDF in English & Hindi
Below we have compiled the monthly Current Affairs PDF that covers questions from National Current Affairs, Economic issues, International Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, Rank & Reports, Sports Current Affairs, Summits, Appointments, Current Affairs, Awards & Achievements.
Since most of the questions in the competitive exams come from the Monthly Current Affairs (mostly from the past 6 months), it is advisable to prepare notes to understand better what needs to be studied.
Monthly current affairs PDF help to efficiently improve your learning skills. It also gives conceptual clarity while preparing for the General Awareness section. It is the right approach to prepare the yearly current affairs.
Current Affairs Questions
The Multiple Choice Current Affairs Questions and Answers will help you prepare for the interviews, competitive exams, and other entrance tests. These Current Affairs 2022 Questions from the general awareness section are highly selective and help in self-assessment. To ace this section, regular practice of these questions is highly recommended.
Current Affairs 2022 is one of the vast sections in any competitive exam. So, you can test your knowledge and check the detailed answer to each Current Affairs-based question.
Current Affairs 2021 PDFs
The previous year's Current Affairs 2021 play equal importance in the UPSC/IAS, Bank, SSC, and other Government exams. Our experts have compiled the Current Affairs 2021 PDF to make your exam preparation comprehensive. You can simply download the PDFs to kickstart your exam preparation.
Please note that the Current Affairs 2021 PDF contains all major events and happenings of National, International, and Sports news.
Today's News Headlines [26th September 2022]
- Rajasthan crisis emerges again amid Cong infighting, tussle over next CM: Top 10
- Italy's first woman PM: Far-right leader Meloni claims leadership of next govt
- Amid frequent attacks on BJP, RSS premises in Tamil Nadu, cops warn of NSA
- Heavy fighting taking place with Russian forces, some with 'positive results'
- Elon Musk faces deposition with Twitter ahead of October trial
- Iran summons UK envoy amid anti-government protests
- Typhoon Talas hits Japan: 2 dead, thousands without power
- Suryakumar, Virat help steer India to series-clinching win
- Ajinkya Rahane lifts the lid on sending Jaiswal off in Duleep Trophy final
Importance of Studying Current Affairs Today
There are several benefits of preparing Current Affairs; some of these are listed below:
- Regular studies of Current Affairs help you to understand the importance of National and International events, people, and issues
- It makes you well-informed and up-to-date
- It develops your knowledge and broadens your perspective
- If you aim to crack competitive exams such as UPSC/IAS, Banking Exams, or SSC Exams, then Current Affairs can help you increase your overall score.
Tips to Prepare Current Affairs for UPSC
The UPSC syllabus for prelims consists of two papers, General Studies, and CSAT. Regular practice of Current Affairs questions can get you a good score in UPSC Prelims and Mains. The Current Affairs section in UPSC IAS Prelims holds a weightage of 22-18 Questions, and preparing this thoroughly can help you score 100% from this section. Below are a few expert tips to prepare for Current Affairs for the UPSC exam:
- Make date-wise and topic-wise notes for quick revision, but make the notes short and to-the-point
- Do not try to mug up, rather focus on writing daily, which will help you memorize the dates related to current affairs topics
- Since the subject is vast, thus Revision helps you remember even the minute details of the previous years and the current year’s GK updates.
- Choosing the right platform to prepare for the Current Affairs questions is crucial for the UPSC exam.
- Most importantly, focus on the topic, and understand the issue instead of focusing on the News. This will help you grasp the concept better and never forget the news.
State-wise Current Affairs
You will find the following links useful for preparing for state-level government exams. You will find the latest current affairs for states like Haryana, West Bengal, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, and Maharashtra.
Best Source for Current Affairs
There are several sources available online and offline, but with so many options available, it is essential to figure out the best source for కరెంట్ అఫైర్స్. Apart from reading newspapers and Magazines (Pratiyogita Darpan), you can refer to BYJU’S Exam Prep to prepare effectively for Current Affairs 2022. Subject matter experts prepare the questions and answers, and you can rely on the facts mentioned as we only refer to government websites and official sources. Here you find daily, monthly, and weekly Current Affairs PDFs to get the latest GK updates!
☛ Daily Current Affairs Video for UPSC Preparation
Important GK Topics
Some Important current affairs GK topics that are asked in Competitive Exams are given below,
Current Affairs for Government Exams
The Current affairs section is an integral part of government exams. Current happenings teach us several things that help us to know new inventions in the world. Most of the questions asked in civil services, SSC exams, bank exams, and other important government exams are Current Affairs oriented, making them extremely important.
Government Exams Current Affairs 2022: