The UPTET Paper 1 syllabus is based on the topics covered in the NCERT books for classes 1st through 5th. Candidates who wish to be primary and upper primary teachers in Uttar Pradesh should check the topics carefully. Below is a section-by-section UPTET syllabus for Paper 1. Topics from five sections make up paper 1:
- Child Development and Pedagogy,
- Language 1,
- Language 2,
- Mathematics, and
- Environmental Studies.
UP TET Syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy
It will include topics such as child pedagogy, the meaning, and principles of learning, teaching and learning methodologies, etc. The following is the UPTET syllabus for child development and pedagogy.
- Child Development: Meaning, language development – development of expressive ability.
- Meaning and Principles of Learning: Meaning of learning, its affecting factors, Influential methods of learning
- Teaching and Learning Methods: Meaning and purpose of teaching, communication, principles of teaching, sources, and basic skills of teaching.
- Inclusive Education- Guidance and Counseling: Equipment, materials, methods, TLM, and observations required for inclusion, etc.
UPTET Syllabus for Hindi
The UPTET syllabus for the Hindi language section will focus on skills related to the medium of education. This section is similarly scored, but it necessitates careful planning. It consists of 30 questions worth a total of 30 marks, with each question worth one mark. The following is the complete UP TET Hindi language syllabus.
- अपठित अनुच्छेद
- हिंदी वर्णमाला (स्वर, व्यंजन)
- वर्णों के मेल से मात्रिक तथा अमात्रिक शब्दों की पहचान
- वाक्य रचना
- हिंदी की सभी ध्वनियों के पारस्परिक अंतर की जानकारी विशेष रूप से – ष, स, ब, व, ढ, ड, क्ष, छ, ण तथा न की ध्वनियाँ
- विराम चिह्नों यथा – अल्प विराम, अर्द्धविराम, पूर्णविराम, प्रश्नवाचक, विस्मयबोधक, चिह्नों का प्रयोग
- लोकोक्तियाँ एव मुहावरों के अर्थ
- सन्धि – (1) स्वर सन्धि – दीर्घ सन्धि, गुण सन्धि, वृद्धि सन्धि, यण सन्धि, अयादि सन्धि (2) व्यंजन सन्धि (3) विसर्ग सन्धि
- कवियों एव लेखकों की रचनाएँ
UPTET Syllabus Language 2 - English/Urdu/Sanskrit
The UPTET syllabus for language 2 is based on the same fundamental concepts as language 1. Language 2 will focus on language concepts and comprehension skills. This section contains the levels of difficulty for Classes 1st through 5th. Candidates choose one optional language (English, Sanskrit, or Urdu) for this section. The UP TET syllabus for English, Urdu, and Sanskrit is listed below for each topic.
- English: Unseen Passage, Parts of speech- Kinds of Noun, Pronoun, Adverb, Adjective, Verb, Preposition, Conjunction, etc.
- Urdu: Unseen passage, Meeting of the masters of the tongue, etc.
- Sanskrit: Unexplained masculine, Unseen passage, etc.
UPTET Maths Syllabus
The UP TET syllabus for maths is vast, but the level of questions offered in the exam is moderate, with questions drawn from the NCERT books for classes 1st through 5th. The topics covered in the UPTET syllabus will be the foundation for the questions of this section. The detailed UPTET maths syllabus is given below.
- Addition, subtraction, property, division of numbers, and numbers.
- Minimum Commonwealth and Maximum Commonwealth, etc.
UPTET Syllabus for Environmental Studies
EVS (Environmental Studies) is a high-score section. It will put the students' problem-solving skills and pedagogical understanding to the test. The UPTET syllabus for EVS comprises educational content and pedagogy.
- Food, health, hygiene, etc.
Also, to make your preparations smoother, practice here the online UPTET Test Series 2022.