Take the free UGC NET Mock Test in Hindi and English to score well in UGC NET 2022 Paper 1 and Paper 2. Practice with UGC NET Test Series 2022 online at BYJU'S Exam Prep to get the important questions and crack the UGC NET 2022 exam easily. With NTA mock test 2022, Practice paper 1 and paper 2 subject tests, including Commerce, Political Science, Management, Geography, Education, Labour Welfare, Hindi, History, Economics, and Sanskrit previous year papers.
Important Links for UGC NET July - August 2022 Exam
UGC NET 2022 | Exam Overview
UGC NET online exam is conducted nationally for Assistant Professor, and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) posts twice a year. It aims to ensure the minimum standards for entrants in the teaching profession and research. To get an outstanding score in the UGC NET 2022 (Paper 1 & Paper 2), it is recommended to practice the UGC NET mock test series online, developed by our expert teachers.
The UGC NET online mock test is prepared based on the latest exam pattern introduced newly by NTA. The UGC NET 2022 Notification has been released. Therefore, picking UGC NET mock test series will give you a wide range of questions that matches the amount of commonly asked questions in the UGC NET exam. Thus, practice these mock tests, including the questions having high chances of appearing in the 2022 session of UGC NET.
UGC NET Test Series 2022 Schedule
UGC NET Online Test series include UGC NET Mock Test for Paper 1, including previous year papers, and Paper 2 mock test. Details and the number of mock tests in each UGC NET series are mentioned below.
|Name of the mock test||Number of mock tests|
|UGC NET Paper 1 2022 Test Series||21|
|UGC NET Paper 1 Subject Mock Tests||35|
|UGC NET Previous Papers (Paper 1)||10|
|UGC NET Commerce Mocks Test||21|
|UGC NET Commerce Subject Mock Test||10|
|UGC NET Political Science Mock Test||21|
|UGC NET Political Science Subject Mock Test||10|
|UGC NET Management Mock Test||19|
|UGC NET Geography Mock Test||20|
|UGC NET Education Mock Test||3|
|UGC NET Labour Welfare Mock Test||10|
|UGC NET Hindi Mock Test||3|
|UGC NET History Mock Test||4|
|UGC NET Economics Mock Test||8|
|UGC NET Sanskrit Previous Years Papers||2|
UGC NET Test Series 2022 (Key Features)
- Approx. 200 mock tests are available covering both Paper 1 and various subjects of Paper 2.
- Practice the question paper in both Hindi as well as in English language.
- The UGC NET Mock test series can be attempted on mobile and PCs.
- For more queries regarding UGC NET, refer to the FAQs shared in the footer.
Buy UGC NET Test Series
Buy UGC NET mock test series today to evaluate your performance and work on strengths accordingly. UGC NET test series creates an exam-like aura without appearing for the real exam. This helps uplift your confidence and boosts your preparation to face the competition without difficulty. UGC NET Mock test series covers all the important topics and lets you gain insight into the gaps in the preparation.
Purchase the full-length UGC NET mock test to get ahead of your competition by preparing smartly and successfully reaching your desired goal.
Benefits of UGC NET Test Series
Start practicing the UGC NET test series to avail several benefits for the exam preparation, a few of which are as follows:
- Practicing UGC NET mock tests will give you a clear understanding of the exam structure and the examination pattern and trends.
- UGC NET test series will be the best study tool for your exam preparation to improve your speed of solving questions and your accuracy level.
- Solving UGC NET mock tests will help you identify your weaker sections so that you can work on them accordingly.
- UGC NET mock test series provides an exam-like environment, enabling you to manage time effectively for different exam sections.
- Attaining accuracy is equally important to avoid negative marking and grab a good score in the exam. Thus, the UGC NET test series include all the effective features to help you easily achieve your goal.
UGC NET Syllabus 2022
Check the UGC NET Syllabus
for all the important subjects below.
- Teaching Aids
- Factors affecting teaching
- Methods of Teaching
- Learner’s characteristics
- Objectives and Basic requirements
- Evaluation systems.
- Types and Characteristics
- Workshop and Symposium
- Thesis writing: Its characteristics and format
- Steps of Research
- Methods of Research
- Research Ethics
- Paper, Article
- Conference & Seminar
- Effective classroom communication
- Letter series
- Number series
- Set Theory
- Understanding the structure of arguments
- Word analogy
- Verbal classification
- Evaluating and distinguishing inductive and deductive reasoning
- Verbal analogies – Applied analogy
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams – Simple diagrammatic relationship
- Multi-diagrammatic relationship
- Venn diagram
- Analytical Reasoning
- Qualitative and quantitative data
- Sources, Acquisition, and interpretation of data
- Graphical representation
- Mapping of data
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- ICT Meaning
- Advantages & Disadvantages
- Basics of internet and e-mailing
- General abbreviations and Terminology
People and Environment
- People and environment interaction
- Sources of pollution
- Pollutants and their impact on human life
- Natural hazards and mitigation
- The exploitation of natural and energy resources.
Higher Education System: Governance, Policy, And Administration
- Structure of the institutions for higher learning and research in India
- Formal and Distance education
- Technical/professional and General Education
- Value education – Polity, Governance, and Administration.
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2022
Check the details of the UGC NET Exam Pattern
for Paper 1 and Paper 2 and the marking scheme in the table.
|Paper Type||Questions||Marks||Marking Scheme||Time Allotted|
|Paper-1 (Teaching/Research Aptitude)||50||100||+2 Marks for every correct response (No negative marking)|
3 hours without any break (Newly Introduced)
Paper-2 (Based on the core subject)
How to take the UGC NET Mock Test?
Candidates must follow the following steps to take the UGC NET mock test:
- Open the official website of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
- Click on the Test series tab on the upper right side.
- Select the NET exams category.
- Select the UGC NET tab.
- UGC NET Mock Test will appear on the screen.
- Make the one-time payment and have access to the mock test series.
UGC NET Important Dates 2022
|Events (June)||UGC NET Exam Date 2022|
|UGC NET 2022 Notification Date ||April 30, 2022|
|Application form||April 30, 2022|
|Last date to Apply||May 30, 2022 (Extended)|
|Correction Window||May 31 to June 01, 2022|
Phase 1 - July 04, 2022
|Phase 2 - September 16, 2022|
|UGC NET 2022 Exam Date|
July 09, 2022 (24 Subjects)
July 11, 2022 (5 Subjects)
July 12, 2022 (4 Subjects)
September 20, 2022 (5 Subjects)
September 21, 2022 (4 Subjects)
September 22, 2022 (4 Subjects)
September 23, 2022 (4 Subjects)
September 29, 2022 (3 Subjects)
September 30, 2022 (3 Subjects)
October 01, 2022 (7 Subjects)
October 08, 2022 (2 Subjects)
October 10, 2022 (History)
October 11, 2022 (4 Subjects)
October 12, 2022 (4 Subjects)
October 13, 2022 (English)
October 14, 2022 (7 Subjects)
For any inquiries or issues, mail us at email@example.com Or
Call us at +91 9650052904