To improve your chances of passing the UGC NET 2023 exam, take a free UGC NET Mock Test. BYJU'S Exam Prep provides the best UGC NET Mock Test series in Hindi and English to help you prepare for the exam. BYJU'S Exam Prep UGC NET Mock Test 2023 was created by UGC NET experts who closely examined the UGC NET exam trend over the last few years. Each test series pack includes one UGC NET free mock test with questions from all important topics.
Sign up for the UGC NET online test series and take the free UGC NET Mock Test to ace the exam. In this test series, candidates can practise Paper 1 and Paper 2 subjects, including Commerce, Political Science, Management, Geography, Education, Labour Welfare, Hindi, History, Economics, and Sanskrit.
UGC NET 2023 | Exam Overview
UGC NET online exam is conducted nationally for Assistant Professor, and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) posts twice a year. It aims to ensure the minimum standards for entrants in the teaching profession and research. To get an outstanding score in the UGC NET 2023 (Paper 1 and Paper 2), it is recommended to practice the UGC NET Mock Test series online, developed by our expert teachers.
The UGC NET online mock test is prepared based on the latest exam pattern introduced newly by NTA. The UGC NET 2023 notification has been released. Therefore, picking the UGC NET Mock Test series will give you a wide range of questions that matches the amount of commonly asked questions in the UGC NET exam. So, if you want to succeed in the UGC NET exam, subscribe to our UGC NET online test series and start practicing mock tests to increase your chance of selection. The questions of all the UGC NET Mock Tests are based on the latest exam pattern.
UGC NET Mock Test Series 2023 Schedule
UGC NET online test series include UGC NET Mock Test for Paper 1, including previous year papers, and Paper 2 mock test. Details and the number of mock tests in each UGC NET series are mentioned below.
|Name of the mock test||Number of mock tests|
|UGC NET Paper 1 Test Series||21|
|UGC NET Paper 1 Subject Mock Tests||35|
|UGC NET Previous Papers (Paper 1)||10|
|UGC NET Commerce Mock Test||21|
|UGC NET Commerce Subject Mock Test||10|
|UGC NET Political Science Mock Test||21|
|UGC NET Political Science Subject Mock Test||10|
|UGC NET Management Mock Test||19|
|UGC NET Geography Mock Test||20|
|UGC NET Education Mock Test||3|
|UGC NET Labour Welfare Mock Test||10|
|UGC NET Hindi Mock Test||3|
|UGC NET History Mock Test||4|
|UGC NET Economics Mock Test||8|
|UGC NET Sanskrit Previous Years Papers||2|
UGC NET Mock Test Series 2023 (Key Features)
BYJU'S Exam Prep offers the UGC NET Mock Test series with the following features:
- Approx. 200 mock tests are available covering both Paper 1 and various subjects of Paper 2.
- Candidates can practice the question paper in both Hindi as well as in the English language.
- The UGC NET Mock Test series can be attempted on Mobile as well as on PCs.
- Detailed solutions are given to every UGC NET Mock Test question.
Buy UGC NET Mock Test Series
Buy the UGC NET Mock Test series today to evaluate your performance and work on your strengths accordingly. UGC NET test series creates an exam-like aura without appearing for the real exam. This helps uplift your confidence and boosts your preparation to face the competition without difficulty. UGC NET Mock Test series covers all the important topics and lets you gain insight into the gaps in the preparation.
Purchase the full-length UGC NET Mock Test to get ahead of your competition by preparing smartly and successfully reaching your desired goal.
Benefits of UGC NET Mock Test Series
Start practicing the UGC NET Mock Test series to avail several benefits for exam preparation, a few of which are as follows:
- Practicing UGC NET Mock Tests will give you a clear understanding of the exam structure and the examination pattern and trends.
- UGC NET test series will be the best study tool for your exam preparation to improve your speed of solving questions and your accuracy level.
- Solving UGC NET Mock Tests will help you identify your weaker sections so that you can work on them accordingly.
- UGC NET Mock Test series provides an exam-like environment, enabling you to manage time effectively for different exam sections.
- Attaining accuracy is equally important to avoid negative marking and grab a good score in the exam. Thus, test series include all the effective features to help you easily achieve your goal.
UGC NET Syllabus 2023
Having all the information about the syllabus and exam pattern will be useful for the candidates while preparing for the UGC NET exam. Candidates can check the UGC NET Syllabus for Paper 1 below.
- Teaching Aids
- Factors affecting teaching
- Methods of Teaching
- Learner’s characteristics
- Objectives and Basic requirements
- Evaluation systems.
- Types and Characteristics
- Workshop and Symposium
- Thesis writing: Its characteristics and format
- Steps of Research
- Methods of Research
- Research Ethics
- Paper, Article
- Conference & Seminar
- Effective classroom communication
- Letter series
- Number series
- Set Theory
- Understanding the structure of arguments
- Word analogy
- Verbal classification
- Evaluating and distinguishing inductive and deductive reasoning
- Verbal analogies – Applied analogy
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams – Simple diagrammatic relationship
- Multi-diagrammatic relationship
- Venn diagram
- Analytical Reasoning
- Qualitative and quantitative data
- Sources, Acquisition, and interpretation of data
- Graphical representation
- Mapping of data
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- ICT Meaning
- Advantages & Disadvantages
- Basics of internet and e-mailing
- General abbreviations and Terminology
People and Environment
- People and environment interaction
- Sources of pollution
- Pollutants and their impact on human life
- Natural hazards and mitigation
- The exploitation of natural and energy resources.
Higher Education System: Governance, Policy, And Administration
- Structure of the institutions for higher learning and research in India
- Formal and Distance education
- Technical/professional and General Education
- Value education – Polity, Governance, and Administration.
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2023
The UGC NET 2023 exam pattern consists of Paper 1 and Paper 2. As per the prescribed UGC NET Exam Pattern, both papers contain multiple-choice questions. Candidates need to complete both papers in a single duration of three hours. +2 marks are allotted for each correct response, and there will be no negative marking for incorrect answers. Candidates can check the UGC NET exam pattern for Paper 1 and Paper 2 below.
UGC NET Paper
Paper 1 (Teaching/Research Aptitude)
Paper 2 (Based on the core subject)
How to take the UGC NET Mock Test?
Candidates must follow the following steps to take the UGC NET mock test:
- Step 1: Open the official website of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
- Step 2: Click on the Test series tab on the upper right side.
- Step 3: Select the NET exams category.
- Step 4: Select the UGC NET tab.
- Step 5: UGC NET Mock Test will appear on the screen.
- Step 6: Make the one-time payment and have access to the mock test series.
UGC NET Important Dates 2023
The UGC NET exam dates have been released by the National Testing Agency for the June 2023 cycle on the official website. Candidates must check the exam dates in the table below to avoid missing important dates and deadlines when preparing for the UGC NET 2023 exam.
|Events||UGC NET Exam Date|
|UGC NET 2023 notification||10 May 2023|
|Application form starts||10 May 2023|
|Last date to fill out the application form||31 May 2023|
|Last date for payment of online application fees||01 June 2023|
|Application correction window||2 to 3 June 2023|
|Admit card release date||10 June 2023|
|UGC NET exam date June 2023 cycle||13 to 22 June 2023|
|Answer Key release date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
|Cut off||To be announced|
|E-certificate||To be announced|
For any inquiries or issues, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or
Call us at +91 9650052904