The online IBPS RRB application form link 2022 was activated on 7th June 2022 on the official website. Interested and eligible candidates must fill in the application forms by 27th June as it is the link will be deactivated after the last day. You can get the complete details of the exam. Gather all the pertinent of applying online for the Officer Scale I & Office Assistant post. The steps to fill out the application form, the documents required for the application, and the important guidelines.
Make sure to fill in accurate and authentic details, failing this would lead to the rejection of the candidature. Also, ensure that the documents are uploaded at the designated places. Do not wait until the last moment to fill out the IBPS RRB apply online form 2022 to avoid creating any hassle.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022 Direct Link
Steps to Apply Online for IBPS RRB 2022
The steps to fill in the IBPS RRB application form 2022. Ensure following each step and submit the application successfully.
- Go to the official website of IBPS.
- On the home page, you will find the link to apply online for IBPS RRB 2022.
- Or click on the CRP RRBs link.
- On the next tab, you are required to click on the CRP RRB IX.
- Now, click on the link to apply online for IBPS RRB.
- Fill up the application form as per your official documents.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature image in the required dimensions.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now, pay the application fee online.
- Don't forget to take a printout of the e-receipt.
Documents required for filling in the online form
The documents should be kept handy before filling in the online application. Check out the under- noted list for the complete details. Make sure to modify the documents in accordance with the specifications.
Documents to be affixed on the application form
- Left-thumb impression
- Hand-written declaration
- Candidates’ passport size photographs
The candidates who will appear for the Mains exam will have to produce a stamped copy of the Preliminary call letter.
Specifications of the documents
These documents are to be uploaded in the stipulated format, so jot down the attributes and crop to modify the documents accordingly.
IBPS RRB 2022 Apply Online Documents
- 4.5 X 3.5
- Pixels- 200 X 230
- Size- 20 Kb- 50Kb
- Passport size
- Pixels- 240 X240
- DPI- 200
- 3*3 [W X H]
- Clear, unsmudged
- Pixels- 140 X 60
- Size: 10Kb-20Kb
- Clear, Unsmudged
- Pixels- 800X400
- DPI- 200
- 10cm X 5cm [WXH]
- Clear, unsmudged
Procedure for uploading the documents
- The respective links are to be opened for uploading the images
- Select the tab “Browse’’
- Click on the saved file
- Click on the tab stating “Open’’.
- In case it is not according to the above-mentioned specifications, an error box will appear. Modify and then re-load the documents.
- Preview the files and click on “Submit”.
Before applying for IBPS RRB PO, also learn about application fee:
- IBPS RRB application fee has been increased from previous years.
- As we know, the IBPS RRB application fee varies for different categories.
- Thus, check below the IBPS RRB 2022 application fee details for the post of Officer Scale 1 & office assistant:
The application fee for IBPS RRB 2022 exam can be paid online through the following modes-
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Mobile Wallets
- IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
IBPS RRB 2022 Apply Online- Points to keep in mind
Go through the under noted points, make sure you are abiding by all the guidelines for filling up the application form to avoid the cancellation of it.
- Ensure filling in the right credentials in the application form as the request for change in the details after submission will not be entertained.
- Be cautious while affixing the documents in the online form as the wrongly attached documents will lead to the non-acceptance of the online form.
- The IBPS has all the rights to invalidate the incompletely filled form. So, make sure all the columns are rightly filled.
- No other mode of applying will be considered acceptable. IBPS will only accept the forms sent in through the online mode.
- Do not procrastinate filling in the application till the last date, it might lead to an ordeal in the submission.
- Verify the details and personal credentials before clicking on the “submit” tab.
- Keep the application form and the e-receipt saved with yourself for future referrals.
- Check out the net stability before filling in the application form.
The Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and the minorities are provided with the Pre-Exam Training. This training is conducted by the Regional Rural Banks [RRB]. The candidates who want to be a part of training and are eligible can fill out their applications online. It is organized at numerous centres around the country.
- Pre-exam training is arranged by the Regional Rural Banks for the SC/ST & other minor categories.
- Pre-examination training is a 6-day preparation program.
- All the eligible candidates who wish to avail of the training have to opt for it in the online application.
- The pre-exam training call letters will be made available 10-15 days prior to the examination.
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2022
It is of utmost importance for the candidates to satisfy the criteria of eligibility. So, before filling out the online application ensure that you are fitting in all the specified criteria. The official notification will accompany the IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2022, in case of any change the applicants will be notified. If later, at any subsequent stage the candidates are found not fitting in the stipulated criteria their candidature will be forfeited.
1. IBPS RRB Age Limit Eligibility
The minimum and maximum age of the candidates required to be eligible for IBPS RRB recruitment as of 01st June 2022 has been conveyed below:
|Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant||18 years||28 years|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale I||18 years||30 years|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale II||21 years||32 years|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale III||21 years||40 years|
As per the govt. rules, there is some age relaxation to some of the reserved categories which are as follows:
- Office Assistant - the actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
- Officer Scale - I - 5 years
|Widows, Divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years (Office Assistant)|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
2. Educational Qualification
IBPS RRB educational qualification for IBPS RRB recruitment is stated below:
- Graduation/Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Working knowledge of Computer is required.
- Proficiency in the local language is a must.
|Officer Scale - I (Assistant Manager)|
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- High preference will be given to the candidates having a degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy.
- Knowledge of computers is a must.
- Proficiency in the local language is a must.
3. Language Proficiency Test
- Proficiency in the local language as prescribed by the participating RRBs is mandatory.
- For details about this, go through our post, IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria.