The IBPS RRB apply online 2023 direct link is activated from 1 June 2023. Interested and eligible candidates must fill in the application forms before the last date as the link will be deactivated on 21 June 2023. Gather all the pertinent of applying online for the Officer Scale I & Office Assistant post. Check out the steps to fill out the application form, the documents required for the application, and the important guidelines.
Make sure to fill in accurate and authentic details, failing this would lead to the rejection of the candidature. Also, ensure that the documents are uploaded at the designated places. Do not wait until the last moment to fill out the IBPS RRB apply online form 2023 to avoid creating any hassle.
Steps to Apply Online for IBPS RRB 2023
The steps to fill in the IBPS RRB application form 2023 are mentioned here. Ensure following each step and submit the application successfully.
- Go to the IBPS website.
- On the home page, you will find the link to apply online for IBPS RRB 2023.
- Or click on the CRP RRBs link.
- On the next tab, you are required to click on the CRP RRB IX.
- Now, click on the link to apply online for IBPS RRB.
- Fill up the application form as per your official documents.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature image in the required dimensions.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now, pay the application fee online.
- Don't forget to take a printout of the e-receipt.
Prerequisites for IBPS RRB Apply Online 2023
The documents should be kept handy before filling in the online application. Check out the under-noted list for the complete details. Make sure to modify the documents in accordance with the specifications.
- Left-thumb impression
- IBPS RRB handwritten declaration
The candidates who will appear for the Mains exam will have to produce a stamped copy of the Preliminary call letter.
Specifications of the IBPS RRB Apply Online documents
These documents are to be uploaded in the stipulated format, so jot down the attributes and modify the documents accordingly.
IBPS RRB 2023 Apply Online Documents
4.5 X 3.5
Pixels- 200 X 230
Size- 20 Kb- 50Kb
Pixels- 240 X240
3*3 [W X H]
Pixels- 140 X 60
10cm X 5cm [WXH]
Procedure for uploading the documents
Check out the step-by-step procedure to upload important documents here-
- The respective links are to be opened for uploading the images
- Select the tab “Browse’’
- Click on the saved file
- Click on the tab stating “Open’’.
- In case it is not according to the above-mentioned specifications, an error box will appear. Modify and then re-load the documents.
- Preview the files and click on “Submit”.
IBPS RRB Application Fee
As we know, the IBPS RRB application fee varies for different categories. Thus, check below the IBPS RRB 2023 application fee details for the post of Officer Scale 1 & office assistant:
The application fee for IBPS RRB 2023 exam can be paid online through the following modes-
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Mobile Wallets
- IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
IBPS RRB 2023 Apply Online- Points to remember
Go through the under-noted points, and make sure you are abiding by all the guidelines for filling up the application form to avoid the cancellation of it.
- Ensure filling in the right credentials in the application form as the request for change in the details after submission will not be entertained.
- Be cautious while affixing the documents in the online form as the wrongly attached documents will lead to the non-acceptance of the online form.
- The IBPS has all the rights to invalidate the incompletely filled form. So, make sure all the columns are rightly filled.
- No other mode of applying will be considered acceptable. IBPS will only accept the forms sent in through online mode.
- Do not procrastinate filling in the application till the last date, it might lead to an ordeal in the submission.
- Verify the details and personal credentials before clicking on the “submit” tab.
- Keep the application form and the e-receipt saved with you for future referrals.
- Check out the net stability before filling in the application form.