The first phase of RRB Group D exam is ongoing and will continue till 25 August 2022. So, to help you out, we have compiled a list of questions asked in the RRB Group D Question Paper 2022 for every shift to give you a basic understanding of what type of questions are being asked in the exam.
RRB Group D Memory Based Questions 17 August 2022
Take a look at the important questions that were asked in the exam conducted on 17 August.
RRB Group D Memory Based Questions - Shift 1
The RRB Group D questions that were asked in Shift 1 are as follows:
- Statements and Conclusion - 4 -5 Questions
- Clock: What is the angle between the hour and minute hands at 8:45?
- Venn Diagram - 1 Question, representative.
- Coding Decoding - 7 -8 Questions, based on reverse letters.
- How many Pairs in the Word DAUGHTER (Both forward and Backward ).
- Direction and Distance - 1 Questions
- Who is the first chairman of planning commission? (Ans: Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru)
- The Panchayati raj system started from which state? (Ans: Rajasthan)
- Who is appointed as Lokpal in India? (Ans. Shri Justice Pradip Kumar Mohanty)
- what is ohm's law? (Ans. Ohm's law states that the current through a conductor between two points is directly proportional to the voltage across the two points.)
- One question on resistance of Filament of Bulb?
- One question on image formation in light?
- What is the simple interest on a sum of Rs 2000 at the rate of 8.5% for 73 days?
RRB Group D Memory Based Questions - Shift 2
The questions that were asked in the shift 2 are as follows:
- Sitting Arrangement - circular based (7 People)
- Puzzle - Floor Based - 6 people, Box Based
- Dronacharya award 2021 - i.e. the mentioned award goes to whom.
- Which state is the poorest in India?
- One question related to Fleming’s Left-Hand Rule.
- One question related to myopia.
- A certain sum amounts to Rs 1250 in 2 years and Rs 2000 in 5 years at the simple interest rate. Find the rate of interest.
RRB Group D Questions Shift 3
The questions that were asked in Shift 3 are as follows:
- Sitting Arrangement - 3 ques (Square and Circle based)
- Direction - 2 ques, X moves 70m north, then turns left and moves 100 m, then turns left and moves 70m, then turns left again and moves 170 m. In which direction is he now from the starting point?
- National Science Day is celebrated on which date (Ans: 28 February)
- One question on double reaction in chemistry?
RRB Group D Memory Based Questions 18 August 2022
RRB Group D Questions 2022 - Shift 1
- Where is mangrove forest found in India?
- Pongal is associated with which god?
- In how many states does mission Indra Dhanush 4.0 run?
- When did the Panchayati Raj system become constitutional?
Ans: 24 April 1993
RRB Group D Questions 2022 - Shift 2
- In which state Panchayat elections were held for the first time in June 2022? -
- Who won against England in the Olympic games that were held in Birmingham?
- Before June 2022, who was the election commissioner of India?
- Rosewood is which type of tree?
- Who has won the title of Santosh Trophy 2022?
- Which city was first established by the Mughals in India?
Ans: “Fatehpur Sikri
RRB Group D Questions 2022 - Shift 3
- How many parts and schedules are in the Indian constitution?
Ans: 25 parts and 12 schedules.
- Which state will host the 36th National Games?
- When Bandhan bank was established?
RRB Group D Memory Based Questions 22 August 2022
RRB Group D Previous Year General Awareness Questions
- Chota Nagpur plateau is situated in which state? (Ans: Jharkhand)
- Padma Vibhushan 2022 in science?
- Which state of India implemented GST first? (Ans: Assam)
- One question related to centre-state relations?
- Who is the highest law officer in the state?
- Whose birthday was celebrated as Parakram Diwas?
- Who is the flag bearer of India in the Commonwealth Games 2022?
RRB Group D Previous Year Science Questions
- One question on meiosis and mitosis?
- How many chromosomes are there in humans? (Ans: 46)
- 1 question related to Mendeleev’s periodic table - few statements were given out of which the incorrect one has to be found out.
- 4 elements were given from which the one with the highest valency has to be chosen - Al, Na, F, ….
RRB Group D Previous Year Maths Questions
- Find the area of the triangle having sides 5 cm, 7 cm and 10 cm.
- The present age of the father is 3 times of his son’s age. After 10 years the ratio of age of son and father is 1:2. Find the present age of father.