Without knowing the syllabus, preparation will always remain incomplete. A good understanding of the syllabus will help you build a strong base for preparing the topics more accurately. So here we are going to cover the Life Science syllabus for you so that you will not miss your preparation because of this. Check the complete CSIR NET Syllabus.
Download CSIR NET Life Science Syllabus pdf
Life Science will help you understand the different facts about animals, plants, microorganisms, and Human beings. It is a technological study of biology and biotechnology that deals with living organisms and life processes. In this article, we will discuss the CSIR NET Life Science Syllabus in detail so that you will get a brief idea of how to start your preparation and how to cover the Life Science Syllabus well on time so that you will protect yourself from last-minute hurry.
You must have a thorough knowledge of the Life Science Syllabus and exam pattern, which is very necessary for a good preparation plan.
CSIR NET Life Science Exam Pattern
CSIR NET, or Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, has classified the Life Science syllabus into 3 main sections. Part A, Part B, and Part C. Mode of Examination is online with 145 questions for 200 marks. Going through the exam pattern is an essential part of preparation. One should know the number of questions and how much time has been allotted for each section in the exam.
|Sections||Subject||Total Number of Questions||Marks/question||Negative Marking||No. of Questions to be attempted|
|Part A||General Aptitude||20||2||0.5||15|
|Part B||Subject Specific||50||2||0.5||35|
|Part C||Subject Specific||75||4||1||25|
CSIR NET Life Science Syllabus 2021
Check the detailed CSIR NET Life Science Syllabus 2021 for all the parts below.
Syllabus of Part A Paper: General Aptitude
|S. No.||Topic||Expected Number of Questions|
|2||Series Completion||3-4 Questions|
|3||Graphical Representation & Analysis||3-4 Questions|
|4||Logical Reasoning||2-3 Questions|
|5||Analytical and Numerical Ability||3-4 Questions|
Syllabus of Part B & C Paper: Life Science
|Units||Name of the Topic||Life Sciences Syllabus|
|1||Molecules and their Interaction Relevant to Biology|
|4||Cell Communication and Cell Signaling|
|6||System Physiology – Plant|
|7||System Physiology – Animal|
|9||Diversity of Life Forms|
|11||Evolution and Behavior|
|13||Methods in Biology|
Tips & Tricks to Attempt the CSIR NET Life Science Paper
1. Spend not more than half an hour for Part A Section.
2. In this section, lengthy questions will be covered, which will be based on Mathematical equations.
3. First attempt those questions in which you are 100% sure.
4. Maximum attempts will be 15 questions, so do not waste extra time in this section
5. Skip the question but do not mark an incorrect answer as it will give you a negative marking.
1. In this section, questions will be asked about the subject.
2. Comparatively easy questions will be there, so do not waste too much time while attempting.
3. Maximum attempt will be 35 questions.
1. Questions will be on the harder side compared to part B. So attempt questions wisely.
2. Maximum attempt will be 25 questions, so try to solve the easy one first.
3. Skip the question, which will take more time.
In this article, we tried to cover all the information which will help you to guide your exam preparation. If you face any questions, please feel free to write in the comment box below. We will be pleased to help you and try to resolve all your doubts as soon as possible. We hope that you will get success in your dream.
Join us on our Telegram Channel for more updates on CSIR NET 2021.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel also.
Best of Luck!!
Sahi Prep hai to Life Set Hai!!