Start CLAT UG 2024 preparation with the help of the CLAT UG Test Series by BYJU'S Exam Prep. The CLAT UG test series are the best and most effective way to prepare and score better in the CLAT UG 2024 exam. The CLAT Mock Test 2024 is prepared by our expert educators and is based on the latest exam pattern and question trends. The CLAT UG mock test covers all the exam sections in a structured and comprehensive manner. Commence practising CLAT UG mock test for smart preparation and improve your score in the exam.
CLAT Online Mock Tests are a model test to mimic the exam setting and provide you with the best preparation and practice. Continuous practice of the CLAT test series also allows you to strategize the best manner to attempt the exam along with improvement in the pace and accuracy of your answers. Thus, attempt the CLAT Mock Test and build the most effective strategy to score better and ace the exam.
CLAT Mock Test | Exam Overview
The CLAT 2024 exam date will be released and the exam will be conducted online in December 2023. The CLAT UG 2024 exam is conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs). The CLAT UG Law entrance exam conducted yearly is accepted by 53 private universities and 22 National Law Universities of India for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. It is time to level up your level of preparation and utilize all the possible resources to improve your score.
CLAT UG online test series lets you analyze your exam preparation at regular intervals, thus giving you a chance to make improvements. Therefore, attempting the CLAT Mock Test and analyzing the result after each test helps you improve for the next. You can also utilize the detailed explanation at the end of each test for better conceptual understanding. Practice regularly to get ahead of your competition.
CLAT Online Test Series for UG
The BYJU'S Exam Prep CLAT Mock Test Series for UG includes all kinds of mock tests such as full-length tests, subject-wise CLAT UG Test series, sample papers by CLAT Consortium, and more. You can complete each subject and practice the mock test to determine your standing and understanding.
CLAT 2024 Online Test Series
Number of tests
CLAT UG Test Series (Full-length Tests)
CLAT UG Sectional Test - GK & Current Affairs
CLAT UG Sectional Test - Quantitative
CLAT UG Sectional Test - English Language
CLAT UG Sectional Test - Elementary
CLAT UG Sectional Test - Static GK
CLAT UG Sectional Test - Legal Knowledge
CLAT UG Sectional Test - Analytical Reasoning
CLAT UG Sectional Test - Legal Reasoning (Old Pattern
CLAT UG Sectional Test - Legal Reasoning (New Pattern)
CLAT UG Sample papers by CLAT Consortium
CLAT UG Sectional Test - Critical Reasoning
CLAT Mock Test 2024 Schedule | UG Full-length
No. of Questions
14 April 2023
Mock Test 1
14 May 2023
Mock Test 2
28 May 2023
Mock Test 3
11 June 2023
Mock Test 4
25 June 2023
Mock Test 5
2 July 2023
Mock Test 6
16 July 2023
Mock Test 7
23 July 2023
Mock Test 8
6 August 2023
Mock Test 9
20 August 2023
Mock Test 10
27 August 2023
Mock Test 11
3 September 2023
Mock Test 12
10 September 2023
Mock Test 13
17 September 2023
Mock Test 14
24 September 2023
Mock Test 15
8 October 2023
Mock Test 16
15 October 2023
Mock Test 17
22 October 2023
Mock Test 18
29 October 2023
Mock Test 19
5 November 2023
Mock Test 20
12 November 2023
Mock Test 21
19 November 2023
|Mock Test 22||150|
26 November 2023
|Mock Test 23||150|
3 December 2023
|Mock Test 24||150|
10 December 2023
|Mock Test 25||150|
CLAT Mock Test Series (Key Features)
- The CLAT UG mock test series can be attempted at any time and per your exam preparation schedule on mobile phones and PCs.
- The BYJU'S Exam Prep CLAT UG test series are curated as per the latest exam pattern and question trend.
- Each CLAT UG test is supplemented with detailed solutions for better doubt resolution.
- The CLAT UG mock test provides an exam-like setting for better time management practice.
- The CLAT UG mock test also contains a status bar on the right to keep a check on the number of questions attempted.
- In the CLAT UG mock test, you may navigate through questions & sections while attempting it.
How to appear for CLAT UG Mock Tests?
The step-by-step process to attempt the CLAT UG mock test is mentioned below:
- Open the BYJU'S Exam Prep official website or refer to the BYJU'S Exam Prep official app.
- Select 'Law Entrance Exam' as your choice.
- On the 'Law Entrance Exam' page, click on 'Unlock All Mock Tests'
- On selecting it, you will be redirected to the Test Series page.
- Proceed to make the online payment to unlock the CLAT Test Series
- After the payment is completed, you can attempt the BYJU'S Exam Prep CLAT UG mock test.
Buy CLAT Online Test Series
A wholesome preparation for the CLAT UG exam requires complete CLAT Syllabus coverage and intense revision with practice. BYJU'S Exam Prep CLAT UG mock test provides you with essential revision & practice for the CLAT UG and increases your proficiency to score better. Buy the online CLAT UG mock test to complete your exam preparation and raise your chances of succeeding at it.
The CLAT UG Law Entrance Mock Test Series also helps you with the first-hand experience of tackling tricky questions of varying difficulty and complexity. The test series are compiled after the syllabus's research and aligned with the CLAT Exam Pattern and previous year's papers. Practising the CLAT UG mock tests to fill in the gaps in your preparation and score better.
Free CLAT UG Online Mock Test
You may begin your exam preparation by attempting a free CLAT UG mock test and determine its usability for your exam preparation. The BYJU'S Exam Prep CLAT UG Test series are curated as per your exam preparation needs and serve as a great self-assessment tool. Analyze the free CLAT UG test and subsequently enrol to access the remaining mock test. Practice frequently to achieve the best results. You can also practice the previous year's CLAT UG question papers for free.
CLAT Mock Test - UG Exam Pattern
In CLAT Exam for UG, each question is 01 mark, and every incorrect answer has a negative mark of 0.25 marks. The CLAT exam time duration is 120 minutes.
Number of Questions
English including Comprehension
28 - 32 MCQs
Current Affairs, including General Knowledge
35 - 39 MCQs
35 - 39 MCQs
28 - 32 MCQs
Quantitative Techniques (Elementary Mathematics up to class 10th)
13 - 17 MCQs
CLAT Online Test Series for UG | Syllabus to be Covered
CLAT UG Section-wise Syllabus
English (including Comprehension)
Fill in the blanks
Sentence sequential arrangement
Choose the correct sentence.
Current Affairs including General Knowledge
National & International Affairs
Science & Technology
Summits & Conferences
Awards & Honours
Arts & Culture
Important Historical Events
Books & Authors
Science & Technology
Persons and Places
Important Supreme Court Judgments;
Important and recent acts and amendments of the legislature;
Important topics from Contract law, Criminal law, tort law and
Legal GK and current affairs;
International treaties and conventions affecting national legal framework etc
Recognise an argument, its premise and conclusion;
Read and identify the arguments set out in the passage;
Critically analyse patterns of reasoning, and assess how conclusion may depend on a particular premise or evidence;
Infer what follows from the passage and apply these inferences to new situations;
Draw relationships and analogies, identify contradictions and equivalence and
assess the effectiveness of arguments.
Statement & Assumption
Statement & Course of Action
Statement & Arguments
Cause & Effect
Statement & Inference
Weakening & Strengthening arguments
Benefits of BYJU'S Exam Prep CLAT UG Mock Test
It is imperative to utilize the CLAT UG mock test as it adds tremendous value to your exam preparation and constantly helps you to improve & perform better. Here are a few reasons CLAT mock tests benefit the exam.
- Better memorization & retention: Continuous practice of solving the CLAT UG mock test ensures that you revise the topics multiple times, hence better memorization. Regular revision is one of the best tips to score better in the CLAT exam. As the exam syllabus is vast, you must read it numerous times to ensure that you can answer correctly.
- Better strategy and time management: After solving numerous CLAT UG mock tests, you are well-equipped to solve questions within the time limit. The practice also helps you determine the best manner to answer questions. You are expected to solve 150 questions in 120 minutes with the highest accuracy. To achieve that, you must practice consistently.
- Reduce mistakes, and improve score: The CLAT UG mock test gives you a better picture of the kinds of questions asked in the exam. You also learn to solve all questions of varying difficulty levels with the highest efficiency. The more you practice, the more accurate your answer will be in the exam.
- Test yourself: Only cramming up the syllabus and books will not result in a good CLAT UG result. The CLAT UG examination demands a good analysis and implementation of the concept. You must learn to answer questions of any kind from the given topic. THE CLAT UG Test series summarises all questions and covers the complete syllabus. Test your knowledge and make subsequent improvements.
For any inquiries or issues mail us at email@example.com or Call us at +91 9650052904