The accurate and apt knowledge of the IBPS SO job profile will lead the candidates to analyze whether they are an impeccable fit for the job, and they will be able to enhance their skills and strengths accordingly.
The type of work that the specialist officers undergo varies from post to post in IBPS SO. We will cover the job description of each profile of the IBPS SO one by one now. Gain a detailed knowledge of the upcoming roles and responsibilities by gaining detailed knowledge. This will assist you in tracking your career and pursuing the same per your interests.
Agriculture Field Officer
Get in touch with an Agriculture Field Officer's work, roles and responsibilities. The Agriculture Field Officer will be responsible for carrying out and pursuing these tasks efficiently.
- Supervising loans and related issues.
- Working for the development of rural banking
- Making connections with NABARD, RRBs, and other similar institutions and organizations.
- Evaluating and working for the needs of people in rural areas.
The IT Officer is responsible for the under-noted tasks. You can gain knowledge about the IT Officer job profile work to prepare efficiently for the exam.
- Helps in developing schemes to fight cybercrimes.
- Supervising core banking systems and interfaces.
- Taking charge of the smooth functioning of banking software
- Working to resolve technical issues.
The Rajbhasha Adhikari is responsible for carrying ahead the tasks related to developing and strengthening the local languages. For complete details, you can look at the points mentioned herewith.
- Helps to conduct and organize language workshops
- Help in developing the learning of local languages
- verification of documents in different languages that are used in banks
The Law Officer is responsible for managing the legal aspects of the firm. They are responsible for carrying out these tasks with efficiency.
- A representing body on behalf of the bank in court hearings
- Undertake legal proceedings
- Maintain an error-free working and keep a check on the reliability of the documents.
The candidates can get detailed knowledge of the IBPS SO job profile of HR or Personnel Officer. Trace the work associated with the HR or personnel job profile.
- Monitors the performance of the employees
- Look after the employees' promotions, schemes, compensation, and policies.
- Looks after database consisting of employee details
- Performs recruitment and induction process of employees
The work profile of the IBPS SO Marketing Officer involves promotional activities, schemes etc. Gather complete knowledge of the job profile and other parameters.
- Strategizing promotional activities
- Helps in business development steps and schemes
- Promote the bank and gather customers and better business prospects and deals.