CSIR NET Chemical Science Exam Analysis 16 February 2022, Shift 2: Key Highlights
- There are two shifts scheduled for 16th February 2022, Morning Shift for Mathematical Science, while Evening Shift for Chemical Science. The shift timings were 12 PM to 3 PM for the morning shift while 3 PM to 6 PM for the evening shift.
- Shift 2 CSIR UGC NET Chemical Science Exam is successfully completed and the Shift timing was 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- There were a total of 120 questions in today's paper, the difficulty level was TOUGH.
- However, the Part A section was Moderate and Part B & C was Difficult, conceptual and time-consuming.
- Most of the questions of Part A came from the Quantitative Aptitude section.
CSIR NET Chemical Science Memory Based Questions: Part A Quantitative Aptitude
Candidates can check below the questions of Part A Quantitative Aptitude asked in today's CSIR NET Chemical Science 16 February 2022, Shift 2 and hence can analyse their score accordingly.
M + N + M × N
m + n + (m×n) = 118
Then what will be M + N
|2.||Train run 36km/hr. It crosses a mark on a platform in 4 sec and crosses the platform in 20 seconds. What is the length of the platform?||Speed & Distance|
|3.||Father's age is 5 years more than mother's age. The mother's present age is three times her daughter's age. The present age of the daughter is 12 years. What was the age of the father when the daughter was born?||Problems on Age|
M coins need to put in matrix in m×n. What will be the probability to put then so that no coins will be repeated.
811/3 × 811/9 × 811/27 × 811/81 ……… till infinity the value would be
CSIR NET Chemical Science Memory Based Questions: Part A Reasoning
A tells only lies on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and speaks only the truth for the rest of the week. B tells only lies on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and speaks only the truth for the rest of the week. If today both of them state that they have lied yesterday, what day is it today?
A. Monday B. Thursday
C. Sunday D. Tuesday
CSIR NET Chemical Science Memory Based Questions: Part A Data Interpretation
|To Be Updated|
CSIR NET Chemical Science Memory Based Questions: Part B & C Chemical Science
Candidates can check below the questions of Part B & C questions asked in today's CSIR NET Chemical Science 16 February 2022 and hence can evaluate their score accordingly.
|1.||No. of microstates corresponding to 4F term?||Inorganic Chemistry|
|2.||Hemerythrin hemocyanin electron transport risky protein azurin electron transport tyrosinase cytochrome oxygenase||Inorganic Chemistry|
|4.||Maximum no. of phases present in a 1 component system that can coexist together||Physical Chemistry|
Which molecule is IR active but not microwave active?
|6.||ML5 arrangement predict point group and the symmetry of orbitals||Physical Chemistry|
|8.||In 3 Fe ferredoxin, no. of sulfide bridge and cys ligand.||Inorganic Chemistry|
|9.||Ma2b2cd no of enantiomeric pairs||Inorganic Chemistry|
|10.||Effective magnetic moment (Meff) for F10 configuration||Inorganic Chemistry|
|11.||Find commutator value for [x, px2]||Physical Chemistry|
|14.||12×12 square sheet Cut 4 square and make a tray. What should be the minimum edge of square in order to keep the volume tray mad?||Physical Chemistry|
The molecule which will not absorb in microwave region but will absorb in Infrared region
C. HClD. H2O
The surface tension of dilute soap solutions is lower than pure water becomes
The structure showing hapticity of Azulene on the basis of 18e- rule.
Rotational barrier < 10 Kcal/mol.
Please Note: Above are only the memory-based questions received from a few students. We will update all the questions shortly.
CSIR NET Chemical Science Memory Based Questions: Download PDF
|Download PDF Chemical Science 16 Feb Shift 2 (in English)|
Check Detailed CSIR NET June 2021 Exam Analysis
- CSIR NET Mathematical Science Memory Based Questions 2022 (16th Feb Shift 1)
- CSIR NET Mathematical Science Analysis 2022 (16th Feb): Shift Wise Review, Difficulty Level
- CSIR NET Physical Science Exam Analysis 15th Feb Shift 2: Questions Asked, Difficulty Level
- CSIR NET Exam Analysis 2022 Part A (Shift 2) 29th January: Questions Asked, Difficulty Level
- CSIR NET Memory Based Question 2022 (29 Jan): Questions Asked, Download PDF!
BYJU'S Exam Prep brings to Online Classroom Program, which gives you Unlimited Access to All Structured Live Courses and Mock Tests.
BYJU'S Exam Prep Team
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
App Link: https://bit.ly/3sxBCsm