SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) exam is conducted by SBI or State Bank of India on a yearly basis to recruit candidates for Clerical Cadre post in its different branches of SBI across the country. SBI Clerk is one of the most sought-after bank exams for graduates which is applied by a huge number of candidates every year.
The selection process for the Junior Associate post in SBI is based on 2 major factors which are the preliminary and mains exams. However, the final selection will be done on the basis of the marks obtains in the mains examination. Also, the selected candidates will then have to appear for the local language test.
The Junior Associates hired under SBI Clerks recruitment will be responsible for performing all client-related interactions and operations. Candidates who are recruited as clerks in SBI are designated as cashiers, depositors, and other posts in various SBI branches.
SBI Clerk 2021 Notification
SBI Clerk 2021 Notification PDF announced on 26th April 2021. State Bank of India has now released the SBI Clerk exam 2021 notification PDF for Junior Associates (Clerical) posts this month on their official website.
A total of 5000+ SBI Clerk vacancies are released for the Clerical post in the State Bank of India within the notification PDF. The State bank of India has now closed the SBI Clerk application online 2021 link activated from 27th April 2021 till 20th May 2021 (extended).
All other details such as SBI Clerk exam date 2021, state-wise vacancies, cut-off, syllabus, exam pattern, salary, question paper, eligibility criteria & mock test to prepare well for the SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims & Mains exam are shared on this page. For reference, you can have a look at the last year's SBI Clerk notification 2021 PDF shared below.
Highlights of SBI Clerk Exam 2021
- Applicants who possess a graduation degree will only be eligible to apply for SBI Clerk 2021 recruitment.
- Last year the number of released vacancies was more than that of the previous year.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Mains & Language Proficiency Test.
- The exam date for SBI Clerk recruitment 2021 will be released soon.
- The selection process of the SBI Clerk exam consists of:
- Preliminary Phase (Objective)
- Mains Phase (Objective)
- Test of Specified Opted Local Language