The most crucial stage of the exam is the SSC CHSL Apply process. You must ensure that all details entered by you are correct before you submit the SSC CHSL Application Form 2023. Furthermore, while filling out the application form, keep all the scanned copies of the documents required to be uploaded handy. Some of these documents include photo ID proof, signature, and mark sheets.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2023?
The candidates have to visit the website and register first. They are required to enter all the details asked for and submit the same along with the SSC CHSL application fee. However, some categories of candidates are subject to exemption concerning the fee payment. Check out the steps to register and apply for the exam below,
SSC CHSL Registration
First, let's take a look at the registration part, which is the first part of the entire SSC CHSL Apply online process.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website.
- One thing to keep in mind is to get yourself registered before proceeding with the application part as the old website's registration ID & Password will not work on the new website.
- Candidates are required to keep the mentioned documents ready when they sit for One-time Registration.
a. Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP).
b. Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
c. Aadhaar Number. If the Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- School/ College ID
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
d. Information about the Board, Roll Number, and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
e. Scanned color passport-size recent photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Applications with a blurred photograph will be rejected.
f. Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). The image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height). Applications with blurred signatures will be rejected.
g. Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with a benchmark disability.
- Click on the 'SSC CHSL Register Now' Tab provided on log in page.
- Complete your registration part by entering the basic details, additional details along contact details. Complete the procedure by uploading the scanned images in passport size.
- The candidate should bear in mind that the details entered such as name, father's name, mother's name, examination details, and D.O.B should match with the one given in the matriculation certificate.
- Details such as SSC CHSL Registration no. and Password will be sent on the mobile number and E-mail provided by the candidate during the registration process. Therefore, one is required to be wary while entering the mobile number and Email-ID.
- The registration process should be completed within 14 days failing which Registration Details saved so far will be deleted.
- After successful registration, you need to log in using your Registration Number and password (Enter the changed password if needed).
- A new tab will be opened showing the basic details filled in by the candidate so far. You may edit the application at this stage or click on the Next button at the bottom of the page to complete your one-time registration process.
SSC CHSL 2023: Online Application
The second part is the application which is equally important. Here are the steps for SSC CHSL Apply:
- Login using your ‘Registration Number’ and password.
- Click the ‘ SSC CHSL Apply’ link in the ‘Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2019’ Section under the ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
- Information in columns S No-1 to 14 will be automatically filled from your Onetime Registration Data which is non-editable. If you want to make corrections to any of this data, click on ‘Modify Registration’ and suitably edit your One-time Registration data.
- Fill in all the required data such as preference for Examination Centers, the medium of typing test, disability, category, etc.
- If you belong to the EWS category then provide information for the same. This is valid for only un-reserved candidates.
- Compete for your declaration by clicking on the “I agree” check box, filling up the captcha code. Double-check the application by reviewing and verifying the information provided by you and 'submit' the application.
- Proceed to make fee Payment if you are not exempted.
- When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted 'Provisionally'.
- Candidates should take the printout of the application form for their own records.