CISF Head Constable 2023
The CISF Head Constable Exam is an entrance exam conducted by the Central Industrial Security Force annually. The selection process for this position includes a written exam, skill test, and medical examination. The exam is conducted to assess the eligibility of candidates for the position of Head Constable in the CISF. Their job function includes providing security to vital installations, government infrastructure, and other important establishments across the country. Candidates must keep track of the exam dates to adequately prepare for the CISF Head Constable Ministerial exam.
Authorities released the CISF Head Constable Ministerial admit card on 21 January 2023 for the Physical Standard Test on the official website, which was scheduled for 30 January 2023. A total of 429 vacancies were released, the written exam dates for which are yet to be released. In the meanwhile, candidates must check the important details about the CISF Head Constable Ministerial exam below, which include notification, exam dates, syllabus, salary, admit card, etc.
CISF Head Constable 2023 Latest Updates:
- January 30, 2023: The authority has successfully conducted the Physical Test.
- January 21, 2023: The admit card has been released for Physical Standard Test on the official website.
- October 25, 2022: CISF Head Constable Ministerial application process has been finished on the official portal.
CISF Head Constable Highlights
Candidates need to be aware of some basic informational points regarding the upcoming exam. The following table gives an overview of the CISF Head Constable exam.
|Name of exam||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Exam Mode||Physical Efficiency Test|
|Physical Standards Test|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
|Posts||CISF Head Constable|
|CISF Head Constable Ministerial|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes|
CISF Head Constable 2023 Notification
The CISF Head Constable Ministerial notification has been released by the Central Industrial Security Force on the official website. The CISF Head Constable Notification is a vital document that informs candidates of the registration and examination process. All important information, such as eligibility requirements, selection criteria, vacancy, exam date, and other details, are included in the notification. Candidates can click on the direct link provided below to download the notification PDF.
CISF Head Constable Ministerial 2023 Notification: Download Here
CISF Head Constable Exam Date 2023
Candidates must be informed about important dates to prepare for the upcoming CISF Head Constable exam adequately. Recently, the authorities successfully conducted the PET and PST exams. The exam dates for the written exam will be released soon on the official website. Candidates are required to monitor the exam dates continuously. Check the essential CISF Head Constable exam date mentioned in the table below.
|CISF Head Constable notification release date||26 September 2022|
|Application Process starts||26 September 2022|
|Application Process ends||25 October 2022|
|Admit Card release date for PST||21 January 2023|
|Admit Card release date for written exam||To be announced|
|CISF Head Constable Exam Date||To be announced|
|Answer Key release date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
|CISF Head Constable Cut Off||To be announced|
|Document Verification||To be announced|
|Medical Examination||To be announced|
What is CISF Head Constable Exam?
The position of CISF Head Constable is one of seven forces under the administration of the Central Armed Police Force (CAPF). Every year, a national-level exam is held to recruit eligible and qualified candidates for this position. To be considered for this powerful position, candidates must pass a selection process that includes a physical standard test, a written exam, and a medical examination.
What is CISF Head Constable Ministerial?
CISF Head Constable Ministerial is a non-gazetted, Group 'C' post in the Central Industrial Security Force responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the force. To be eligible for this post, candidates must have passed 12th and have typing skills of 35 words per minute in the English language or 30 words per minute in the Hindi language. The selection process includes a written examination, physical efficiency test, skill test, and medical examination. The post of CISF Head Constable Ministerial offers a good career opportunity for those who are interested in administrative and clerical work. It provides job security, attractive pay, and other benefits.
CISF Head Constable Selection Process
The CISF Head Constable selection process is a series of stages that candidates have to clear to be selected for the Head Constable post. Candidates must pass through all stages of the selection procedure to get selected. It is a rigorous process that consists of several stages. Following are the stages included in the CISF Head Constable selection process:
- Written Examination: The first stage of the CISF Head Constable selection process is a written examination. The written test will cover subjects such as General Intelligence, General Awareness, Arithmetic, and General English.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): Those who qualify in the written exam will be called for a Physical Standard Test. This test will measure candidates for height, chest, and weight. The minimum height required for males is 165 cm, and for females, it is 155 cm. The minimum chest measurement required for males is 77 cm (with an expansion of at least 5 cm). The weight of the candidate should be proportionate to their height and age.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Those who clear the Physical Standard Test will be called for a physical efficiency test. In this test, candidates will be tested on their physical fitness by measuring their endurance and physical strength.
- Skill Test: The candidates will be required to take a typing exam as part of the skill test. They must take the typing exam in either English or Hindi. The English typing exam requires 35 words per minute (wpm) in 10 minutes, while the Hindi typing test requires 30 words per minute (wpm) in 10 minutes.
Candidates chosen for the CISF Head Constables positions will be required to complete basic training before being appointed. Training will be conducted at CISF training centers. It should be noted that the selection procedure may change from time to time depending on the policies and regulations of CISF.
CISF Head Constable Eligibility Criteria
The CISF Head Constable eligibility criteria include age limits, educational qualifications, and reservation criteria. Candidates who want to apply for the CISF Head Constable 2023 exam must meet the requirements eligibility listed here. Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the Head Constable and CISF Head Constable Ministerial positions will not be allowed to take the exam. Therefore, before registering for the exam, thoroughly study the eligibility requirements for the exam.
CISF Head Constable Education Qualification
Candidates can check the Education Qualification for CISF Head Constable below.
- Candidates for the position of CISF Head Constable must have a 12th-grade certificate or equivalent in a Science subject.
- Candidates must have at least an intermediate degree or a 12th certificate from a government-recognized University or Insitute.
- A candidate must be able to type at least 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
CISF Head Constable Age Limit
One of the most significant pillars of eligibility criteria is the CISF Head Constable age limit. Candidates can check the detailed age limit below.
- The minimum age requirement to apply for CISF Head Constable Ministerial or Head Constable position is 18 years.
- The maximum age is 25 years.
- The age limit also applies to applicants from the North East Region.
CISF Head Constable Age Relaxation
Candidates can check the table below to know the CISF Head Constable age relaxation for several categories as per the government norms.
CISF Head Constable Physical Standard Test
The Physical Standard Test (PST) for the CISF Head Constable position requires male candidates to be 165 cm tall, with a minimum chest size of 77 cm and 5 cm expansion. Female candidates must be 155 cm tall and have a proportional weight to height and age.
A Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for the CISF Head Constable position will be required for candidates who pass the Physical Standard Test. They will be examined on their physical fitness in this test by assessing their endurance and physical strength. PST and PET are essential stages of the selection process, and candidates must meet all the required physical standards provided in the table below to proceed to the next stages.
|Category||Height (Female)||Height (Male)||Chest (Male)|
|General/OBC||155 cm||165 cm||Unexpanded – 77 cms/Expanded – 82 cms|
|SC/ST||150 cm||162.5 cm||Unexpanded- 76 cms/Expanded – 81 cms|
|Candidates who are Garhwalis, Kumaoni, Gorkhas Dogras, and Marathas as well as candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh as well as Jammu and Kashmir||150 cm||162.5|
Unexpanded - 77 cms/Expanded – 82 cms
CISF Head Constable Apply Online 2023
On the Central Industrial Security Force's official website, a link to the online application for Head Constable 2023 was activated. Candidates who planned to participate in the procedure have successfully submitted their applications for the CISF Head Constable exam online. On the official website, the application period was open from September 26 to October 25, 2022. Candidates should review the instructions for completing the CISF Head Constable application form below.
Steps to Fill out the Application Form for CISF Head Constable
Candidates can follow the simple steps below to fill out the application form.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CISF.
- Step 2: Select the online application link for "CISF Head Constable 2023."
- Step 3: Complete the required fields, such as Personal Information, Educational Information, Communication Address, etc.
- Step 4: Upload the most recent colored passport photo and signature.
- Step 5: Pay the application fees
- Step 6: Candidates must save the application PDF and must take the printout for records
Application Fees for CISF Head Constable 2023
Candidates can check the online application fee for the CISF Head Constable exam for different categories in the table below.
CISF Head Constable 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates should be familiar with the exam pattern of the CISF Head Constable exam. Candidates will do better in the exam if they understand the key topics of the syllabus and analyze the CISF Head Constable exam pattern.
- There will be four sections in the written exam for the CISF Head Constable.
- There will be 100 questions, with each section worth 25 marks.
- The questions will be a multiple-choice question
- The duration of the exam will be 2 Hours.
- The test will either be administered using OMR or a Computer-based test
- The written test will be available in both Hindi and English.
|Section||Total Question||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Reasoning||25||25||02 Hours|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
CISF Head Constable Syllabus
Candidates should be familiar with the topics included in the CISF Head Constable syllabus. Candidates must thoroughly prepare for CISF Head Constable 2023 by reviewing the syllabus.
- General Reasoning - Alphanumeric Series, Direction, Coding-Decoding, Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Decision Making, Blood Relations, Analogy
- General Knowledge and General Awareness - Current Affairs, Indian Nationalist Movement, Capitals and Currencies, History, Indian Economy, Geography, Scientific Development, Research, Indian Constitution
- General Mathematics - Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Interest, Time, Speed, and Distance, Profit and Loss, Discount, Number System, Time and Work, Geometry, Mensuration
- General English - Vocabulary, Antonyms, Synonyms, Grammar, Sentence Correction, Word Usage, Fill in the Blanks, Comprehension
- General Hindi - समास, लिंग, वचन, विलोम, गद्यांश आधारित प्रश्न, तत्सम-तध्दव, पर्यायवाची, मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ, शुद्ध -अशुद्ध वाक्य, संधि-विच्छेद, अलंकार, अनेकार्थी वाक्य, वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द
CISF Head Constable Vacancy 2023
The CISF Head Constable vacancy was announced on the official website. Along with the PDF notification, a list of vacancies totaling 419 was released. Separate vacancies are released by the Central Industrial Security Force for each category. To determine and estimate the cutoff for this year, candidates might look at the CISF Head Constable vacancies from the prior year. Candidates will be able to formulate and develop an appropriate and accurate plan with proper knowledge of the vacancy.
|Name of Post||Category|
How to Check CISF Head Constable 2023 Vacancy?
Candidates can use the following steps to check the CISF Head Constable vacancy information:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of CISF.
- Step 2: Select " CISF Head Constable Vacancy" from the homepage.
- Step 3: Applicants can view the available vacancy for the position of head constable by region.
CISF Head Constable Admit Card 2023
The CISF Head Constable admit card has been released on the official website of the Central Industrial Security Force on 21 January 2023 for Physical Standard Test. Candidates can download it by login into their registered account. The CISF Head Constable Ministerial admit card must be brought into the exam room as a requirement. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination room without a hall ticket. Candidates should carry identification proof (photo ID proof) with them during the exam in addition to their admit card.
Steps to download the CISF Head Constable Ministerial Admit Card 2023
Candidates can check the steps below to download the hall ticket.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CISF.
- Step 2: Select the notification that says "CISF Head Constable admit card" from the pop-up menu.
- Step 3: Type in the Registration Number/Provisional ID, password, and captcha code after loading the page. Clicking "Forgot Registration ID & Password" will allow candidates to retrieve their registration ID and password.
- Step 4: After completing the steps above, click the "Submit" button to access the CISF Head Constable admit card.
- Step 5: Save and Download the admit card and print it.
CISF Head Constable Salary
The Central Industrial Security Force provides a significant pay structure to Head Constables. They are also eligible for various perks and benefits along with a CISF Head Constable salary. Candidates become more passionate when they learn how much the CISF Head Constable earns.
- Basic pay for CISF Head Constables ranges from Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100.
- The CISF Head Constable is also entitled to various perks, including Annual increments, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, etc.
Preparation Tips for CISF Head Constable Exam
To help applicants prepare successfully and efficiently for the exams, they should refer to CISF Head Constable preparation tips. It is essential that students adequately study for the exam because it directly affects how well they perform on it. The combination of an ideal study program and the candidates' perseverance will help them pass the CISF Head Constable 2023 exam.
- Candidates must start their preparations at least six months in advance. As the popularity of the CISF Head Constable exam is high, there may be some fierce rivalry. They can outperform the competition by being prepared in advance.
- Candidates should also identify their weak areas and focus on them. They can refer to the best books and online resources to strengthen their understanding of the concepts.
- They must check their level of preparation and pinpoint their weak areas by practicing question papers and mock exams from past years.
- Understanding your strengths and weaknesses can help them plan their preparation and avoid gaps.
- Regular revision is important for retaining the learned concepts and topics. Candidates should revise the important topics and concepts regularly to ensure they remember them during the exam.
- Taking care of physical and mental health is important during the preparation phase. Those preparing for exams should follow a healthy diet, exercise regularly, and take adequate breaks to refresh their minds and avoid burnout.
Books for CISF Head Constable preparation
The CISF Head Constable recruitment exam is a highly competitive exam, and candidates need to prepare well to crack it. The right set of books can help candidates in their preparation and increase their chances of success. Important questions and practice exams can be found in CISF Head Constable books, which can assist candidates in reviewing what they have learned and filling any preparation gaps. By selecting the right study materials, one can improve not only their preparation but also their understanding. Check the list of books recommended by the experts in the table below.
CISF Head Constable Books
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
R S Agrawal
Lucent General Knowledge Book
S C Gupta
CISF Head Constable Answer Key 2023
The Central Industrial Security Force officials will make the answer key available following the written exam. All the correct responses for all the questions asked in the exam across all the sets will be included in the CISF Head Constable Answer Key. Challenging or Objection on answer key requests pertaining to the revaluation will not be entertained by the CISF. The direct link to download CISF Head Constable answer key will be provided soon.
CISF Head Constable Answer Key 2023 - Download Here (To be released)
Steps to download CISF Head Constable Answer Key
Candidates can follow the simple steps below to download the answer key.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CISF.
- Step 2: Candidates must log in to their accounts using their registration number and password on the homepage.
- Step 3: Candidates can download the CISF Head Constable answer key in PDF format after logging in with valid credentials.
- Step 4: Candidates must check their responses on the answer key.
- Step 5: Candidates must take a printout and save the answer key PDF to their device.
CISF Head Constable Result 2023
The Central Industrial Security Force will announce the CISF Head Constable Ministerial 2023 result after the conclusion of the selection procedure. Candidates can verify their results by entering their roll number and other necessary information on the official portal. The results are calculated using the cutoff scores and tie-breaking criteria. The direct link is provided below to download the scorecard.
CISF Head Constable Result 2023 - Download Here (To be released)
Steps to download CISF Head Constable Result
To check the result of the CISF Head Constable 2023, candidates must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CISF.
- Step 2: On the homepage, Click on the "Result" tab.
- Step 3: Candidates must look for the "CISF Head Constable Result" link and click on it
- Step 4: A new page will open, where they will be asked to enter login credentials, such as registration number and date of birth..
- Step 5: Enter the required details and click on the "Submit" button.
- Step 6: The CISF Head Constable Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 7: Check the result and take a printout for future reference.
CISF Head Constable Cut Off 2023
To pass the CISF Head Constable Ministerial Examination, candidates must obtain the minimum passing score. The cut-off list is created based on each category. The cut-off for any exam is the minimum mark that candidates must obtain to move on to the next stage of the selection process for the exam. The CISF Head Constable cut-off will be released along with the scorecard on the official website after the exam. Candidates can check the previous year's CISF Head Constable cut-off in the table below.
CISF Head Constable Cut off
We hope through this article, you gained important insights into the CISF Head Constable exam. Start preparing now to ace the exam and get your desired post!
Commentswrite a comment