The ratio of the lengths of the adjacent and opposing sides is known as the tangent function. It has to be observed that the ratio of sine and cosine to the tan can also be used to express the tan. The following will be the tan function based on the diagram that was obtained above.
Tan a = Opposite/Adjacent = CB/BA
In terms of sine and cos, tan is also equivalent to:
Tan a = sin a/cos a
How do you Simplify (1 + tan x)/ (1 - tan x)?
By simplification of (1 + tan x)/ (1 - tan x) we get tan (π/4 + x)
- Mention the Hazards of Working in the Glass Bangles Industry
- What is Sa Node and Av Node Where Are They Located What Are Their Functions
- What is the Functions of Salivary Glands
- Why Should Magnesium Ribbon Be Cleaned Before Burning in Air
- A Light Ray Enters From Medium a to Medium B as Shown in Figure the Refractive Index of Medium B Relative to a Will Be
- The Numerical Ratio of Displacement to Distance for a Moving Object is