SSC has already released the SSC Exam Calendar 2022-23 announcing the notification date and exam date for the upcoming exams in the year 2022-23. and This 700+ Synonyms & Antonyms SSC Previous Year Vocabulary PDF becomes very important for aspirants as the questions based on them are found to be frequently repeated with a slight modification.
Importance of Downloading 700+ Synonyms & Antonyms SSC English Vocabulary PDF
To get an idea about the importance of vocabulary in SSC exams you must go through the previous year's question papers. There are different types of vocabulary questions asked in exams like One Word Substitution, Idioms and Phrases, synonyms/antonyms, the Meaning of words, etc. Also, knowing synonyms and antonyms for SSC CGL will be beneficial for both CBT and descriptive exams.
Synonyms are words that have the same, or almost the same, meaning as another word.
Antonyms are words that have the opposite meaning of another word.
Advantages of SSC Previous Year Vocabulary PDF
- The weightage of every question is the same and comparatively vocabulary questions take much less time than others.
- There are at least 3-4 questions asked on this topic and having a good grasp of vocabulary can fetch you good marks in very less time.
- You can increase your marks in Essays, Precis, Letter & Application writing through sagacious use of synonyms & antonyms in the SSC descriptive exams.
- It can help you understand comprehension more easily and quickly.
English has always been an integral part of all the government exams and it provides great weightage in the final merit list because of which thorough preparation is required, and for that having a good grasp of English vocabulary increases the chances of your candidature in government exams. There are so many SSC exams coming up and for that, we are providing a PDF of English Vocabulary to make you prepare better for the SSC exams 2022-23.
BYJU'S Exam Prep Scholarship Test | SSC 2022-23
Take the First Step towards Success in SSC 2022-23
- Date and Time: 27 July 2022 7:00 PM
- Eligibility: 10/12/Graduation Pass
- Registration Fees: Free of Cost
To Register for the Scholarship Click on the link ⇒ Register for the BYJU'S Exam Prep SSC Scholarship Test (Click Here)
SSC Previous Year Vocabulary PDF
Students can download the pdf for SSC English Antonyms and Synonyms from the link given below. Memorizing these SSC English Antonyms and Synonyms will enhance your performance in SSC and Railway exams exponentially.
SSC Previous Year Antonyms and Synonyms PDF: Download Here
Synonyms & Antonyms for SSC CGL/CHSL/MTS/RRB NTPC: Important Tips to Remember
Vocabulary can not be memorized in a single day. It takes continuous efforts to build an enriched vocabulary. But following the below-mentioned tips might fasten up the process. Take a look at preparation tips for SSC CGL Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Don’t try to learn all words in one day, start with 5 words per day.
- Don’t go for the direct words and meanings approach as it will be hard for you to revise after getting an ample amount of words. Instead, just take 5 root words daily and you will be able to learn many words around that root word.
Eg: Root word: Logy - The science or study of:
Astro(=Star) +Logy = Astrology (=Study of Stars)
Bio(=life) + Logy = Biology (=Study of Living things)
If you follow the right strategy and have a proper approach toward your goals then no one can stop you from scoring good marks in SSC English Antonyms & Synonyms.
|SSC & Railway Exams||SSC CPO Exam|
|SSC CGL Exam||SSC MTS Exam|
|SSC CHSL Exam||SSC Steno Exam|
|SSC GD Constable Exam|
More from us:
|Other Related Articles:|
|Series of Important Idioms and phrases For SSC CGL 2022|
|SSC CGL Previous Question Papers PDF in Hindi & English|
|SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Paper in Hindi & English|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper in Hindi & English|