SSC CGL Tier 2 Memory-Based Questions
Candidates should know SSC CGL tier 2 memory-based questions asked in the exam. These questions will help candidates evaluate their performance. Also, it will be useful for future aspirants in understanding the type of questions asked in the exam. To understand these questions better and prepare them in an optimal manner, we have also mentioned the new SSC CGL exam pattern, to facilitate efficient preparation.
|Paper-1: (Compulsory for all posts)|
Module I: Mathematical Abilities
|2 hours 30 minutes|
Module II: Reasoning and General Intelligence
|Section-II||Module I: English Language and Comprehension||45||135|
|Module II: General Awareness||25||75|
Module I: Computer Knowledge Module
|Module II: Data Entry Speed Test Module||Data Entry Task|
|Paper-2: Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200||2 hours|
|Paper-3: Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer||Statistics||100||200||2 hours|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Memory Based Questions Analysis
The SSC CGL 2021-22 tier 2 exam took place on 8th and 10th August 2022 in which 2 subjects were asked i.e., Quant and English. The highlights of SSC CGL Tier 2 exams are provided below:
SSC CGL Quantitative Aptitude
- Difficulty Level of the examination: Easy-Moderate
- The number of Good Attempts: 80-85
- Students have mentioned that the examination is easy as compared to the previous year's examination.
- The weightage of Geometry questions was less in this year's exam as compared to previous years' papers.
- DI, Mixture allegation, and Number system (series based) were calculative.
SSC CGL English Comprehension
The vital exam highlights of shift 2 i.e, Paper 2 (English Comprehension) are provided below, Candidates can check the good number of attempts, the difficulty level of the examination and other vital information.
- Good Number of Attempts: 178 - 190
- The difficulty level of the examination: Moderate
- Reading Comprehension questions were lengthy, and students had to scroll down to read. This section consumed a lot of time
- Para jumble questions were lengthy too. Students were given 2-3 lines in each option to rearrange.
- Most of the questions were Easy-Moderate.
- Reading Comprehension questions were asked based on the theme of volcanic disruption and grassland.
- Cloze tests were asked about the research on Ancient kings and a new paper article.
- Vocabulary questions were repeated from the previous years' papers.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Questions
SSC CGL Tier 2 Questions are important for the candidates who are planning to appear for the upcoming SSC CGL 2022 Tier 2 exam. Below are the SSC CGL Tier 2 Questions that were asked in the SSC CGL 2021 Tier 2 examination.
Listed below are a few questions mentioned in the SSC CGL question paper
- If x+1x2=1 find the value of x6+1x6.
- If x + y = 1 find the value of x3+3xy +y3.
- X, y and x are the three sides of the triangle and X2 + y2 > z2 where z is the largest side of triangle, then which type of triangle it is.
- The sum of three prime numbers x, y and z is 70 and z>y>x than find the value of z.
- x3+y3 = 27 then x + y = ?
- x3+1/x3 = √3, then x6+1x6=?
- Two circles of same radius of 36 cm intersect each other at their centres. Find the common chord.
- The diameter of the circle is 20 cm. What angle is made by the chord of length 10 cm of the same circle at the centre.
- A container contained a mixture of milk and water in the ratio 2 : 3. When 10 litres of the mixture was taken out and 10 litres of water was poured into the container this process repeated two more times. Find the percentage milk in the final mixture.
- The area of the two similar triangle ABC and DEF are 25 and 36. If AB = 4 then find the value of DE?
- 3 passages - 10 Qs
- 3 Cloze test - 25 Qs = total 55 Qs
- Incumbent - syno
- Exonerate - syno/anto
- Spelling error - enquiry
- Idiom - Hold your horses
- One word substitution - immigrant/emigrant
- One word substitution - carnivorous
- Error spotting - adverb related (peacefully)
- Idiom - Bury the hatchet
SSC CGL Tier 2 Memory Based Questions PDF
Candidates can refer below for the SSC CGL Questions Asked PDF. These PDF are available in both Hindi and English language and candidates can download these PDF at their convenience and can save it for practice purpose.
|Paper 1 (Maths)||Download PDF (English)|
|Download PDF (Hindi)|
|Paper 2 (English)||Download PDF|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Previous Year Questions
The SSC CGL Tier 2 exam is almost approaching. You can better grasp the exam and be ready by analysing and resolving the questions from the previous year. We have provided "SSC CGL Tier 2 previous year questions" of English comprehension and quantitative ability to help you with your preparation above. For your reference some of the previous years' questions are provided below.
- A, B and C are three partners who invest 20000, 25000 and 30000 respectively. After 4 months A invest Rs 4000 more, after 6 months B withdrew 35. Rs 4000 and after 5 months C add Rs 8000. What is the ratio of their profit after one year.
- Volume of cylinder of radius r and height h is 90. A new cylinder of radius 2r and height h is formed, find the volume of new cylinder.
- A triangle of sides 12,20 and 21 cm respectively. Find the ratio of inradius and circumradius of the triangle.
- A person sold an article at a loss of 20%. Had he sold it for Rs 640 more, he would have gained 20%. find the cost price of the article.
- Para jumbles - Lengthy - with 4 sentences
- Sentence improvement - as soon as
- Sentence improvement - conjunctional error
- Congenial - Ant
- OWS- cardiologist
- Clam up - idiom
Also, click on the links below to get a detailed SSC CGL Tier 2 analysis.
All The Best !!!
DREAM, STRIVE & SUCCEED With US!
Prepare for SSC Exams 2023 with BYJU'S Exam Prep Course
3 Crore+ Registered Aspirants | 2.5 Crore Downloads | 50,000+ Selections