Last Minute Preparation Tips forSSC CPO Tier 1 Exam
There are a few key points to be kept in mind before taking the exam:
- Do not study anything new.
- Prioritize topics as per weightage.
- Revise all the important concepts and study notes including idioms and phrases, synonyms, antonyms, etc.
- Practice at least one mock test daily at the same time as your actual exam.
- Dedicate equal time to each section and manage your time accordingly.
- Stay relaxed and healthy. Take 7-8 hours of sound sleep before your exam.
- Time management is important.
- Remember that a negative marking is there for every question answered incorrectly. Do not make wild guesses.
- Have faith in yourself and you will be through. Have a positive attitude and keep yourself motivated. At the end of the day, it is only an exam.
Subject-wise SSC CPO Last Minute Preparation Tips
The most scoring topics in Quantitative Aptitude are Data Interpretation, Mensuration, Geometry and Arithmetic as the questions will every basic. Hence, revise through the relevant math formulae and scan through the various short-cut methods of solving problems which will help you improve your speed. So, go through your square roots and times tables for getting that extra edge as speed matters in this section.
The English section tests your reading comprehension, grammar and vocabulary skills. During the last few minutes, go through your list of antonyms and synonyms, rules of tenses and phrasal verbs.
The Reasoning section is all about your problem-solving and critical-thinking skills. The questions asked here are unpredictable but have a set pattern. During the last few minutes, attempt specific items that you find tricky. Remember to spend not too much time, and focus on speed and accuracy.
Most questions in the General Knowledge section have questions from static GK and current affairs over the last six months. Scan through a timeline of events in recent times and possible other history timelines that you wish to revise. Remember, you only have a few minutes to revise, so go through the topics that you find the most difficult.
It is suggested that you utilize the last few minutes of your revision in a manner that is swift and comprehensive. Last-ditch learning, which involves cramming information and formulae, is definitely not recommended. Follow this revision strategy, after having completed a thorough revision of all the sections, to move closer to your goal of scoring maximum marks in the SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam 2022.
SSC CPO 2022 Exam Preparation Tips: Things to Remember
There are a few key points to be kept in mind while taking the exam:
1. The exam is online so you should check whether your screen, keyboard, and mouse are working properly. If you think that there is some issue then immediately contact the invigilator.
2. You should read the instructions before the start of the exam carefully. SSC has given a practice test in which instructions are written. Do not forget to check that test as your exam will be similar to that practice test only.
3. Do attempt only those questions you are sure of.
- Do not devote so much time to a single question.
- Do not lose your calm.
- Do not be in a hurry while doing a question
3. Try not to guess mark if you are confused between two options and try some logic before answering any question.
4. Always attempt your strongest section first, to build your confidence. If you are not able to answer questions then don't take tension and spoil your paper. Move to another section.
5. If you have any queries related to the exam papers then just raise your hand and ask your invigilator. Do not hesitate.
All The Best !!!
DREAM, STRIVE & SUCCEED With US!
Prepare for SSC CGL 2022 with Our Latest Batch
3 Crore+ Registered Aspirants | 2.5 Crore Downloads | 50,000+ Selections