SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern
The SSC CGL Tier 3 exam pattern is as follows where the duration of the examination is 1 hour and the SSC CGL Tier 3 total marks are 100.
Duration of the Examination
SSC CGL Tier 3 Expected Essay Topics
SSC CGL Tier 3 examination is the descriptive exam where the candidates are asked to write the Essay/Letter and for that, we are going to provide you all with the SSC CGL Tier 3 expected essay topics. Below is the list of most expected topics that candidates can refer to before going for the examination.
List of Important SSC CGL Tier 3 Essay Topics (Word limit- 225-275 words)
- Raising Legal Age of Marriage for Women
- Future of Electric Vehicles in India
- India's Health Structure
- Jan Dhan Yojna
- GST: One Nation, One Tax
- LGBT Rights
- Make in India: Jargon or Actual Initiative
- Digital India
- Namami Gange: Challenges & Outcomes
- 7th Pay Commission
- Delhi Smog
- NPA in Banks - Should Credit Growth be stalled?
- Impact of Modern Technology on Farming
- Globalization vs. Nationalism
- Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan
- UDAN Scheme
- Climate Change & Global Warming
- Overpopulation in India
- Importance of Free and Fair Election
- Adverse Effects of Internet
- COVID-19 a Roadmap to Recovery
- Pollution(Air, Water, Plastic, etc)
- Water Scarcity
- Women Empowerment
- Plastic Substitutes
- Traffic rules, Safety and reforms
- Yoga and its benefits
- Governance 4.0
- Impact of Social Media
- Kashi Vishwanath Corridor
- Health of Rivers
- Right to Information
- E-vehicles in India
- Climate Change: India and the world
- Safety of women in India
- Online Education
- Article 370
- Technology and its Perils
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana/Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana/National Health Protection Scheme
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Fifty Gold in Olympics- Can this be a reality for India?
SSC CGL Tier 3 Expected Letter Topics
There are two different types of Letters that can be asked to write in the examination i.e., Formal & Informal Letters.
Types of Letters
List of Important SSC CGL Tier 3 Letter Topics (Word limit- 135-165 words)
- Write a letter to the municipal corporation asking them to install the cameras and street lights in your area and telling about their necessity with the advent of daily crimes.
- Write a letter to your younger brother or sister telling her/him to uninstall the mobile application that kills their time and also explain to them the potential threats of these applications.
- Assuming that you are Rajan/Rajani and you have been selected as the marketing manager in a public enterprise & have to join immediately. Write a letter to your seniors to extend the date of joining.
- Write a letter to the bank manager requesting him to approve your education loan.
- Write a letter to your friend congratulating him on getting the job in the defence sector
- Write a letter to your sister warning her about the risks associated with online transactions.
- Write a letter to the editor of the newspaper about the article on plastic pollution published in the latest edition.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Essay & Letter Writing
SSC CGL Tier 3 examination is a descriptive examination that comprises different components like Essay writing, Letter Writing & Precis Writing. Below we are going to provide you with tips by which you can improve your Letter/Essay writing skills and can score maximum marks in the SSC Tier 3 exam.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Essay Writing
Students view writing essays as a difficult activity that requires a lot of time, research, and effort. The secret to writing an essay is to divide it into many sections and have a rough notion of what to write in each section. Check out the following advice to help you write better essays:
- Keep in mind that your essay is essentially a story, therefore everything you write ought to flow smoothly.
- Analyze the topic provided and plan the fundamental framework of your essay in your thoughts. Make careful to speak directly to the subject.
- Consider how you will address the subject on your own terms.
- It is crucial to structure your essay in a simple manner.
- Use figures, facts, and compelling proof to back up your claims and sway the examiner's judgement.
- By reading the newspaper every day for 45–60 minutes, you can improve your grammar and knowledge of subjects that could be covered in the exam.
- The secret to getting better grades is to write your answer clearly. It's critical that the examiner can easily grasp what you're trying to write.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Letter Writing
The SSC CGL Tier 3 descriptive paper includes a significant amount of letter writing. You can write a flawless formal letter in a short amount of time by using the following tips and tricks.
- Avoid deviating from the topic and attempt to explain your motivation for writing the letter in the first paragraph.
- Keep the letter's tone formal at all times.
- Once you're done drafting your letter, make sure to proofread it. By doing this, you can get rid of any grammar or spelling errors you may have made while writing.
- When composing the letter, be sure to follow the structure. Your presentation will be more effective in front of the examiner if you use the right format.
We will keep you updated with the latest SSC Updates.
|SSC & Railway Exams||SSC CPO Exam|
|SSC CGL Exam||SSC MTS Exam|
|SSC CHSL Exam||SSC Steno Exam|
|SSC GD Constable Exam|