Uses of Magnesium
- Scientists use magnesium in medicine. It is commonly used to treat issues with the skin, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), anxiety, mania, post-operative recuperation, etc.
- A great source of magnesium is the green leafy vegetable. Magnesium is also abundant in whole grains, seeds, and nuts, particularly almonds.
- Magnesium is also present in the flashbulbs. Mg burns brightly, making it possible for photographers to shoot pictures in low light.
1 gm of Magnesium is burnt with 0.56gm of O2 in a closed vessel. Which reactant is left in excess and how much?
1 gm of magnesium is burnt with 0.56gm of O2 in a closed vessel. Magnesium is in excess and by 0.16.
- The Radius of Curvature of a Spherical Mirror is 20cm What is Its Focal Length
- What is a Soda Fire Extinguisher
- What Are Isobars
- Find the Names of Natural Organic Acid and Their Sources
- What is Preamble Explain Any Five Major Ideals Enshrined in Preamble of the Indian Constitution
- Which Are the Smallest Cells in the Human Body