SSC Selection Posts Phase 9, Selection Process 2021
Important Dates of SSC Selection Posts Phase 9:
Important Dates for SSC Selection Posts Phase-9 Exam
Dates for submission of online applications
24th Sep to 25th Oct 2021
Last date for receipt of the application
25th October 2021 (up to 11.30 P.M.)
Online Fee Payment Last date
28th October 2021 (11.30 P.M.)
Challan Generation Last Date
28th October 2021 (11.30 P.M.)
Offline Challan Submission Last Date
1st November 2021
SSC Selection Post Computer Based Test Admit Card
Date of Computer Based Examination
2nd - 10th February 2022
SSC Selection Posts Phase 9 Vacancy Details:
SSC Selection Posts Phase 9 has released a total of 3261 for various posts for different categories.
SSC Selection Post Phase-9 2021 Vacancy Details
No. of Vacancy
SSC Selection Posts Phase 9 Exam Pattern 2021:
SSC Selection Posts Phase 9 exam has no interview stage, it has only 3 separate CBE(Computer Based Examination) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ), for the posts having different minimum educational qualifications of 10th Pass, 12th Pass, and Graduates. The details of the exam pattern are given in below table:
No. of Questions/ Marks
General Intelligence (Reasoning)
General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Every question comprises of 2 marks and there is a negative marking of 0.50 marks for every wrong attempt.
- After Computer Based Examination there will be a Typing Skill test/Data Entry test. The Data Entry Test/Typing Test is of qualifying in nature.
SSC Selection Posts Phase 9 Selection Process:
- A candidate must have to qualify written examination in CBE i.e. computer based mode consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (Objective Type).
- For selection in SSC Selection Posts Phase 9, a candidate must have to score just more than the minimum qualifying or cut-off marks. For qualifying Computer Based Examination (CBE), a candidate has to score minimum marks as per details given below:
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- Definition of Common Candidates: If the candidate apply for more than one post in the same region or apply for different post in different regions or for different levels of posts in same or different regions are called as common candidates.
- Candidates candidature will be cancelled if he/she appears in the examination more than once for one level of post.
- The candidates will be qualified for the next level of the SSC Selection Posts Selection Process based on the score and merit of the candidates in the written examination i.e. CBE in the following ratio:
• For up to 5 vacancies for any category of posts, it will be in the ratio of 1:20
• And, in the ratio of 1:10, for more than 5 vacancies (any category of posts), subject to minimum 100.
- Skill Test will be conducted for all the candidates whose documents are received & found in order under scrutiny stage at regional offices.
- Skill Test where directed for any post of the category will be conducted amongst the candidates whose documents are received and found in order at Scrutiny Stage, by the Regional Offices.
- The candidates will be called for the document verification stage at the regional office after clearing all the above stages.
|SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Notification||SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Selection Process|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exam Pattern and Syllabus||SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Salary and Job Profile|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Cut off|
All The Best !!!
DREAM, STRIVE & SUCCEED With US!
3 Crore+ Registered Aspirants | 2.5 Crore Downloads | 50,000+ Selections