To strengthen this topic, we have compiled 100+ most important SSC CGL classification questions and answers for the SSC CGL 2022 exam. We advise you to download these PDFs and practice the SSC CGL Classification question asked in previous years. These questions are equally important for other exams like SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, SSC Stenographer, SSC CPO, etc. The SSC CGL Reasoning questions PDFs for Classification are available in English & Hindi language.
SSC CGL Classification Questions
Below we will provide you with all the SSC CGL Reasoning PDFs which includes one of the most crucial section of the SSC CGL Reasoning Syllabus i.e., Classification. Candidates are advised to practice these SSC CGL reasoning questions to gain maximum advantages. Some important questions that are mentioned in PDFs are provided below:
1. In the following question, select the odd word pair from the given alternatives.
2. Three of the following four-letter clusters are alike in a certain way and one is different. Pick the odd one out.
3. In the following question, four groups of three numbers are given. In each group, the second and third numbers are related to the first number by a Logic/Rule/Relation. Three are similar on basis of the same Logic/Rule/Relation. Select the odd one out from the given alternatives.
A. (83, 97, 113)
B. (47, 61, 75)
C. (34, 48, 62)
D. (64, 78, 92)
4. In the following question, select the odd number pair from the given alternatives.
A. 12 – 121
B. 14 – 169
C. 16 – 215
D. 18 – 289
5. Select the odd word/letters/number/number pair from the given alternatives.
SSC CGL General Intelligence & Reasoning Classification Questions PDF
For more questions like these, you can download the SSC CGL Reasoning Questions PDF for Classification provided below in both Hindi and English Language.
|SSC CGL General Intelligence & Reasoning Classification Questions PDF- Part:1 (English)||Download Now|
|SSC CGL General Intelligence & Reasoning Classification Questions PDF- Part:1 (Hindi)||Download Now|
|SSC CGL General Intelligence & Reasoning Classification Questions PDF- Part:2 (English)||Download Now|
|SSC CGL General Intelligence & Reasoning Classification Questions PDF- Part:2 (Hindi)||Download Now|
For any confusion regarding the curriculum, please refer to the SSC CGL Syllabus.
Stay tuned for more important updates!!