Classification in Reasoning for SSC CGL
In Classification in Reasoning, you must correlate the three words/letters/numbers out of the four options. Your answer will be the odd option unrelated to the remaining three words. To strengthen this topic, we have compiled 100+ most important SSC CGL classification questions and answers for the SSC CGL 2023 exam. We advise you to attempt these questions multiple times to clear your concept and became a pro! Moreover, you can also download the Classification Reasoning Questions PDF to score well in the exam.
Practicing these questions will not only help you score well in CGL but are equally important for other exams like SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, SSC Stenographer, SSC CPO, etc. The SSC CGL Reasoning questions PDFs for Classification are available in English & Hindi language.
SSC CGL Classification Questions
Below we will provide you with all the reasoning PDFs which include one of the most crucial sections of the SSC CGL Syllabus for Reasoning i.e., Classification. Candidates are advised to practice these SSC CGL classification questions to gain maximum advantages. Some important questions of classification in reasoning for SSC CGL that are mentioned in PDFs are provided below:
1. In the following question, select the odd word pair from the given alternatives.
2. Three of the following four-letter clusters are alike in a certain way and one is different. Pick the odd one out.
3. In the following question, four groups of three numbers are given. In each group, the second and third numbers are related to the first number by a Logic/Rule/Relation. Three are similar on basis of the same Logic/Rule/Relation. Select the odd one out from the given alternatives.
A. (83, 97, 113)
B. (47, 61, 75)
C. (34, 48, 62)
D. (64, 78, 92)
4. In the following question, select the odd number pair from the given alternatives.
A. 12 – 121
B. 14 – 169
C. 16 – 215
D. 18 – 289
5. Select the odd word/letters/number/number pair from the given alternatives.
SSC CGL Classification Reasoning Questions PDF
For more questions like these, you can download the SSC CGL Reasoning Questions PDF for Classification provided below in both Hindi and English Language.
- SSC CGL General Intelligence & Reasoning Classification Questions PDF
- SSC CGL Reasoning Classification Questions PDF in Hindi
- SSC CGL Classification Reasoning Questions PDF
- Classification Reasoning PDF
We hope we have provided you all with enough points to attempt Classification in Reasoning for SSC CGL in a smooth manner.
Stay tuned for more important updates!!
All The Best !!!
DREAM, STRIVE & SUCCEED With US!
Prepare for SSC CGL 2023 with Our Latest Batch
3 Crore+ Registered Aspirants | 2.5 Crore Downloads | 50,000+ Selections