SSC CGL Indian Polity
Indian Polity is an important part of General Studies and is frequently asked in SSC exams. So, it is worth having a grip on the subject, and to make preparation easy we have mentioned important polity questions for SSC CGL. As per the previous year's analysis, candidates face at least 4-6 polity questions in SSC CGL exam. Therefore, candidates must have this topic on their tips and know important polity questions for SSC CGL to score maximum marks from this topic.
SSC CGL Polity Questions PDF
SSC CGL Tier 1 2022-23 was conducted from 01 to 13 December 2022 and tier 2 will soon be conducted. Many candidates prepare wholeheartedly for it. SSC has recently released the latest calendar according to which SSC CGL 2023 Exam is scheduled for the month of June/July 2023. As the Polity syllabus for SSC CGL is very vast, therefore to help you score good marks in the upcoming exam, we have compiled SSC CGL Polity Questions PDF in Hindi and English which were asked in the CGL 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, and 2017 Exams. These questions are important not only for the Combined Graduate Level exam but also for other SSC & Railways exams like SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, SSC CPO, SSC Steno, RRB NTPC, RRB Group D, state exams, etc.
Candidates can download SSC CGL Polity Questions PDF in Hindi and English from the direct links given below. To download the SSC Polity questions pdf, click on the link given below:
- SSC CGL Indian Polity Questions PDF in English
- SSC CGL भारतीय राजनीति में पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न
- SSC CGL Indian Polity Questions asked in SSC Exams 2020
- SSC CGL भारतीय राजनीति में पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न हिंदी पीडीएफ
SSC CGL Previous Year Polity Questions
In SSC CGL, around 3-4 Polity questions generally appear. Some of the important topics from the SSC CGL syllabus for Polity are articles, Fundamental rights and duties, important oaths and appointments, powers and functions of political executives, etc. Let us take a look at some examples of the SSC CGL Polity Previous Questions for SSC CGL 2023 from the above PDF:
1. Article ____ of the Constitution of India deals with provisions related to the administration and control of Scheduled Areas and Scheduled Tribes.
D. 244(1)- Answer
2. Which Constitutional Amendment Act bifurcated the Combined National Commission for SCs and STs into two separate bodies?
C. 89th - Answer
3. Chief Justice of India can be removed from his office by the President on the recommendation of the_________.
A. Prime Minister
B. Vice President
C. Election Commission
D. Parliament - Answer
4. Which of the following power does not belong to the Prime Minister?
A. Advices President to appoint other Ministers
B. Preside over the meeting of the Council of Ministers
C. Guides, Directs, controls, and coordinates all ministries
D. Appoints other ministers - Answer
Preparation Tips for SSC CGL Polity Questions
Following are some useful preparation tips for SSC CGL Polity questions to help you improve your scores and increase the number of attempts:
- Read thoroughly and try to find relevant topics from the Polity section.
- Make handy and crisp notes to memorize what you have studied and learnt.
- Revise all the important topics regularly.
Polity Notes for SSC CGL
A top-level preparation strategy and detailed polity notes are required to achieve good score in the exam. Since we have already mentioned the preparation tips for you, here we present you with the polity notes for SSC CGL. Having the right polity notes will make your journey a lot smoother. The direct link to check the polity notes for SSC CGL is mentioned below.
SSC CGL Polity questions are of utter importance in the exam. So, prepare well, make a proper strategy and work hard. You will achieve everything you want!
|SSC CGL Eligibility||SSC CGL Salary|
|SSC CGL Vacancy||SSC CGL Cut Off|
|SSC CGL Question Papers||SSC CGL Preparation Strategy|