One method for resolving a system of linear equations is the elimination method. In this approach, the equation in one variable is obtained by either adding or subtracting the equations. We can add the equation to delete a variable if its coefficients are the same and have the opposite sign from the other variables. Similar to this, we can subtract the equation to get the equation in one variable if the coefficients of one of the variables are the same and their signs are the same.
Therefore, the value of x is 9/13
3x - 5y - 4 = 0 and 9x = 2y + 7; Solve It With the Elimination Method
In the given equation 3x - 5y - 4 = 0 and 9x = 2y + 7 using elimination method, the value of x is 9/13. The equation in one variable is got by either subtracting or adding the equations.
- Why Are Decomposition Reactions Called the Opposite of Combination Reactions
- Prove That 7 Root of 5 is Irrational Number
- What is the Longest and Shortest Bone in the Human Body What Are Their Measurements in Inches
- Write the Complete Balanced Reaction a Potassium Bromide Aq Barium Iodide Aq Potassium Iodide Aq Barium Bromide S
- What Are Antibiotics What Precautions Must Be Taken While Taking Antibiotics
- Prove That Root of 7 is an Irrational Number