As you all know, Ministry of Home Affairs on 19th December 2020 released one of the most awaited notification of the year viz. Intelligence Bureau (IB) Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II/Executive Recruitment. A large number of candidates are going to appear in the examination and the exam is expected to be conducted from the third week of February, tentatively.
With so many Books for Intelligence Bureau (IB ACIO) Exam 2020-2021 Preparation available in the market, it is important that you choose the right book. You must be well versed with the exam pattern and syllabus in order to choose the best IB ACIO books for your MHA IB exam preparation. Below we have listed the best books for IB ACIO exam 2020-2021. The list is prepared by our subject-matter experts after doing the extensive research on each subject.
Best Books for English Section of IB ACIO 2021 Exam
Syllabus of IB ACIO recruitment section is no different than SSC CGL Exam. In this section, you have to cover all the topics of the English subject. Here is a list of important books and suggestions for English subject:
- A Mirror of Common Errors by A. K. Singh
- For vocabulary: Word Power Made Easy
- A plinth to Paramount: Neetu Singh
- Objective General English: S. P. Bakshi (Arihant Publications)
- Read any English Newspaper daily
- For Vocabulary: Daily Word Power Series by BYJU'S Exam Prep
Those candidates who have already prepared for SSC CGL Exam, we suggest you revise the English Study Material or the book from which they have prepared.
Best Books for Reasoning Section of IB ACIO 2021 Exam
For this section, if you have purchased any book of reasoning, you can practice it
- A new approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-verbal by Arihant Publications
- Reasoning Notes by BYJU'S Exam Prep.
Books for IB ACIO II Exam: Quantitative Aptitude
There is the difference in the syllabus of Quant section of IB ACIO and SSC CGL Exam. You have to cover only Arithmetic Section and Mensuration (2D figures) for IB ACIO Exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal
- Magical Books on Quicker Maths by M.Tyra
- BYJU'S Exam Prep Quantitative Notes
Books for IB ACIO II Exam: General Awareness
This section is important to clear for IB ACIO Exam. As the level of questions asked from this section is good. In this section, Current Affairs and Static GK both are asked. You have to read the General Awareness Section from many sources (books, online study material etc.). Know the IB ACIO Pattern and Syllabus of the exam and select books according to it.
For Current Affairs:
- Follow BYJU'S Exam Prep daily updates, GK Current Affairs, GK Tornado.
- Read the newspaper daily.
- Last 1 Year current affairs.
For Static GK:
- Lucent’s General Knowledge (English)
- Lucent’s सामान्य ज्ञान (Hindi में)
- General Knowledge by Manohar Pandey (English)
- सामान्य ज्ञान by Manohar Pandey (in Hindi)
After completing your IB ACIO Syllabus, you can practice the following book.
- Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer by GK Publication (English)
- Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Hindi) by Ramesh Publication
For exam related queries, you can take a look at the IB ACIO FAQs