We have first of all discussed the DSSSB LDC Syllabus for the posts for which the selection will be primarily done on the basis of one-tier examination. As you know that the DSSSB syllabus for LDCand other posts for tier I will have two sections: Section A and Section B, based on the post, therefore, we have first discussed the DSSSB Syllabus for Section A and in the subsequent paragraph for Section B.
DSSSB Syllabus for Section A
1. General Awareness Syllabus
In the general awareness section, the candidates’ knowledge of the following topics will be tested through a set of MCQs.
- Current Events, national and international importance
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations /Institutions etc
2. General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
The General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability syllabus will have both verbal and non-verbal questions. The questions will be based on the topics that are given below.
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Relationship & Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal And Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series etc
3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will have the following topics.
- Data Interpretation
- L.C.M. and H.C.F.
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs etc
4. Hindi Language & Comprehension
The candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the Hindi language will be tested. In addition to this, questions on the following topics will be asked:
- Sentence Structure
- Synonyms, Antonyms, and their correct usage, etc.
5. English Language & Comprehension
There will be questions based on the following topics:
- Sentence Structure
- Synonyms, Antonyms, and its correct usage, etc.
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Active and Passive Voice
Syllabus for DSSSB Exam for Section B
The DSSSB Syllabus 2021 is applicable only for the one-tier technical posts. This means that this section will have questions based on the subject-specific topic as per the post selected by the candidates.