Document Verification (DV). The board will release the schedule for DV on the respective websites of the regional websites of SSC. Shortlisted candidates should regularly visit the SSC regional websites for further updates.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 (Typing Test) Cut off
The SSC board has fixed the following cut off percentage of errors/ mistakes allowed in Typing Test:
SSC CHSL Cut off on Percentage of Errors/ Mistakes in the Typing Test:
*including 113 exempted candidates who had been counted under their respective categories above
Points to be Noted:
- The board will upload the details of the error percentage of candidates in the skill test on 9 March 2022, on the official website of SSC viz. ssc.nic.in. Candidates can check by providing their registered id and password, the facility to check the details will be available from 9 March 2022, to 31 March 2022.
- Document Verification (DV). The board will release the schedule for DV on the respective websites of the regional websites of SSC.
- Shortlisted candidates should regularly visit the SSC regional websites for further updates
SSC CHSL selection process comprises of three stages which are following:
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 (CBT) Selection Process
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 (Descriptive Test)
- SSC CHSL Tier 3 (Skill Test/Typing Test)
All The Best !!!
DREAM, STRIVE & SUCCEED With US!
|Check Related SSC CHSL Articles|
|SSC CHSL Eligibility 2022||SSC CHSL Apply Online Link|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off 2022||SSC CHSL Selection Process 2022|
|SSC CHSL Question Papers||SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022|
|SSC CHSL Salary||SSC CHSL Study Plan|
लक्ष्य / Target SSC CHSL 2021 Batch: A 3 Months Comprehensive Course | Available in English and Hindi Batch
3 Crore+ Registered Aspirants | 2.5 Crore Downloads | 50,000+ Selections