SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2022
SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam will commence on 24 May 2022. So, candidates must refer to SSC CHSL Previous Year Analysis to familiarize themselves with the exam pattern, marking scheme, types of questions asked etc. Here, we will provide you with the detailed and comprehensive SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam analysis 2022 along with the difficulty level of the exam, the number of good attempts, and expected cut off and SSC CHSL Questions asked for all the shifts. Stay tuned.
SSC CHSL Previous Year Analysis and Expected Topics for SSC CHSL 2022
Before moving further take a look at the importance of the SSC CHSL previous year's exam analysis:
Understanding the Exam Pattern
We all have heard this phrase that history repeats itself & so does the SSC. So, SSC CHSL previous year question paper analysis is very important to understand the exam pattern. Going through the SSC CHSL previous year papers gives an idea regarding the preparation one has to do in order to crack the examination.
Get an Idea of the Difficulty Level
Before going to sit in the SSC CHSL 2022 Exam, you must know about the difficulty level of the questions generally asked in the exam. To know this, previous year papers are the best source. This will give you a comprehensive idea of the difficulty level of questions asked in the previous SSC CHSL Exam.
Differentiate between Important & Non-Important Topics
SSC CHSL syllabus is very vast. You can't cover the whole syllabus in less time. To deal with this deep analysis of the previous year paper is very important. Simply, by going through the previous year papers you can understand the important areas/ topics on which you should focus more.
Boosts Your Confidence
Apart from these important features of SSC CHSL previous year paper analysis, this will also boost up your preparation as well as your confidence level.
Read the SSC CHSL Detailed Analysis of shifts conducted in April 2021:
Now let's check the subject-wise SSC CHSL Previous Year Paper Analysis and expected topics for the upcoming SSC CHSL 2022 Exam:
SSC CHSL Previous Year Analysis: General Awareness
After analysing the SSC CHSL previous year paper we can divide the sections according to their weightage which are:
General Science holds the maximum weightage in the General Awareness section. In general science, questions are mainly asked from Biology, Physics, Chemistry, environmental science, etc. On average 6-8 questions are asked from this topic.
This section also holds equal importance to general science in terms of weightage. 6-7 questions are generally asked from static gk which covers topics like Indian Politics, History, Culture, Economy, Geography, etc.
In the recent exams, we have seen an increment in the number of current affairs questions asked in SSC Exams. According to the recent trends, SSC is asking very recent current affairs to the previous 6-8 months' current affairs questions. Current Affairs questions are generally asked from awards, sports, appointments, government schemes, etc.
This section covers around 10% of the General Awareness Section and questions are asked from topics like science and technology, national and international organizations, computer knowledge, authors, important days, etc.
Here is a list of the most expected General Awareness topics for the upcoming SSC CHSL 2022 Exam:
|General Awareness Expected Topics|
|General Science||Static GK||Current Affairs||Miscellaneous|
|Important Inventions and their inventor||Famous Temples||National & International Events||Important Books and their writers|
|Important and Interesting facts about human body parts||Art & Culture||Awards||First sports achievement for India and the world like first Olympic, first Asian Game, etc.|
|Nutrition in Animals and Plants||India’s Freedom Movement and their leaders||Sports Events & Awards||Important Days|
|Diseases and their causes like Bacteria||Facts about Harappa Civilization||Olympics||Currency|
|Viruses and Protozoa||India and its neighbouring countries||Government Schemes||Capital|
|Human Brain & Heart: Functions||Institutions and their importance like RBI, SEBI, etc||Military Exercises||Important Inventions|
|Chemical Properties of Substance and their uses||Important Amendments & Articles of the Indian Constitution||-||-|
|SI units||Fundamental Rights||-||-|
|Chemical Name of Important substances like Plaster of Paris, etc.||Emergency Provisions||-||-|
|Chemical Change and Physical Change||Facts about parliament||-||-|
|Properties of Gases||Governor and his functions||-||-|
|Topics like Sound, Light, Energy, Electricity, Magnetism||Lok Sabha & Rajya Sabha Seats||-||-|
|Acid & Bases||Five Year Plan and its importance||-||-|
|Human Eye||Economy Terminologies like National Income, GDP, Fiscal Deficit and many more||-||-|
SSC CHSL Previous Year Analysis: Quantitative Aptitude
The mathematics section demands a lot of effort and practice from the aspirants. Here is the in-depth analysis for Quantitative Aptitude which will help you to understand the important topics for the upcoming SSC CHSL 2022 Exam:
- Percentage: This topic is the base of arithmetic. 1-2 questions are always asked from this topic. Also, you must work on this chapter thoroughly as concepts will help you to solve other topics questions like profit & loss, etc.
- Time, Speed, and Distance: Formula-based questions are generally asked from this topic. Problems on Boats & Streams and Trains are an integral part of this chapter.
- Profit and Loss: 1-2 questions are generally asked from this topic every year. Questions are generally formula and concept based.
- SI & CI: 1 or 2 questions come from this topic every year based on the theory of interest. Learn the formulae of both Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Time and Work: Similarly, basic concept based 1-2 questions come from this topic every year. Pipes & Cistern and Work & Efficiency questions come under this topic.
- Mixture & Alligation: Questions from this topic are mostly asked in conjunction with basic concepts of Ratio and Proportion.
- DI (Data Interpretation): The concept of Ratio & Proportion and Percentages are used in the Data Interpretation questions which come in the form of Bar Graphs, Pie Charts, Tables, etc. In the recent exams, Tabular form DI questions are frequently asked.
- Algebra: This is the most important topic in Advance maths. 2-3 questions are generally asked from this topic. Some questions are asked from algebraic identities, linear equations, etc.
- Geometry: Geometry is one of the most important chapters as it covers a major portion of the Quantitative Aptitude section in the SSC CHSL Exam. Learn all the important theorems and solve a lot of questions about the properties of triangles, circles, chords and tangents, etc.
- Mensuration 2-D & 3-D: 1 question is usually asked from the shaded area topic. Learn all the formulas of the square, rectangle, cone, cylinder, etc as questions are generally formula-based.
- Trigonometry: The best way to learn this topic is by mugging up all the Trigonometric Identities and formulas to solve the questions.
Most Expected Quants Topics for SSC CHSL 2022 Exam
The table given below enlists the most expected quant topics that have high chances of being asked in the SSC CHSL 2022 exam
|Quants Expected Topics for SSC CHSL Exam|
|Percentage||Questions Based on Algebraic Identities||Time & Work|
|Ratio & Proportion||Speed, time & distance||Geometry: Triangles & Circles|
|Data Interpretation||Questions on the shaded area||Mensuration|
|Mixture & Alligation||Average||Trigonometry|
|Pipes & Cistern||SI & CI Questions||Profit & Loss|
|Height & Distance||Mensuration 2-D||Mensuration 3-D|
SSC CHSL Previous Year Analysis: Reasoning
Practice is the key to score better in this section. The below snippet highlights the important topics of the reasoning section:
Here is the list of most important and expected topics for the upcoming SSC CHSL 2022 Exam:
|Expected Topics for SSC CHSL Exam: Reasoning|
|Configuration, fitting pieces, odd pieces, etc.||Number Series||Syllogism|
|Classification||Missing Letters||Venn Diagram|
|Embedded Figure||Mathematical Operations||Clock|
|Seating arrangement (Linear and Circular)||Figure Cutting||Calendar|
|Water Image||Analogy (both word-based and numerical)||Dice- Open and close|
|Ranking||Blood relations||Sequence of figures|
|Distance & Direction||Mirror Image||-|
|Odd pair (both word-based and numerical)||Assumption & Conclusion||-|
SSC CHSL Previous Year Analysis: English Language & Comprehension
English is not something you can expect to master in a day. But from an exam point of view, if you spend time consistently, you can perform well in it in relatively less time as compared to the Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning sections. This section acquires more importance because it is the only section which can be attempted and at the same time, decent marks can be scored in this section if prepared well. Important topics in the English section are highlighted below:
Here are the expected topics for SSC CHSL 2022 Exam:
|Expected Topics for SSC CHSL Exam: English Language & Comprehension|
Synonyms & Antonyms
Fill in the blanks
Idioms and Phrases
Sentence correction/ Spotting the error
Active/ Passive & Direct/ Indirect Speech
Cloze Test on Current Topics
We hope this article will help you a lot with your upcoming SSC CHSL 2022 Exam. Please share your thoughts with us in the comments section.
|Check Related SSC CHSL Articles|
|SSC CHSL Eligibility 2022||SSC CHSL Apply Online Link|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off 2022||SSC CHSL Selection Process 2022|
|SSC CHSL Question Papers||SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022|
|SSC CHSL Salary||SSC CHSL Study Plan|