In this article, we would provide all the questions asked in three shifts of April 16, 2021.
Students can download the questions in PDF form from the link given at the end of the article.
Read the SSC CHSL 2021 detailed Analysis and download the question asked in previous shifts from the link provided below:
Questions Asked in SSC CHSL 12 April 2021 Exam (Shift 1, 2 and 3)
Questions Asked in SSC CHSL 13 April 2021 Exam (Shift 1, 2 and 3)
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 16th April (All Shifts): General Awareness Section
SSC CHSL 2021 General Awareness Questions (16th April) from Shift 1
- Wings of Fire is the autobiography of?
Ans: APJ Kalam
- Tel and Ong are the tributaries of which of the following rivers?
Ans: Mahanadi River
- Jog falls is situated in which state?
Ans: Karnataka on sharavati river
- What is the Capital of Russia?
- What is the Currency of Myanmar?
Ans: Kyat (Myanmar Kyat)
- Who signed the Lucknow pact in 1916?
Ans: INC & Muslim League
- Which award is associated with hockey?
Ans: Dhyanchand award
- JPG is the full form for?
Ans: Joint Photographic Experts Group
- Which state scored maximum output in fisheries?
- Who became the Wisden player of the year 2020?
Ans: Ben Stokes
- Which Indian player scored the most number of goals scored in Hockey by an individual in an olympics?
Ans: Balbir Singh
- What is the full form of NDMA?
Ans:National Disaster Management Authority
- Which festival is celebrated in Odisha?
Ans: Nuakhai ( Agricultural fest celebrated just a day after ganesh Chaturthi)
- Global Visionary of Sustainable Business and Peace award 2020?
Ans: Ratan Tata
- “ASSOCHAM Enterprise of the Century Award” in 2020?
Ans: Ratan Tata, for his distinguished contributions to the country.
- Sakewa festival is celebrated in which state?
- MS Word 1.0 first version came in which year?
- DPSP is in which part of the constitution?
Ans: Part III of the Constitution was made Justiciable and the non-justiciable part was added in Part IV (Article 36 to Article 51) of the Indian Constitution. This part is called the Directive Principles of State Policy.
- One more question on the book and authors were asked. Options- Amartya Sen
- Who is the solicitor general of india?
Ans. Tushar Mehta
- erve iKali Tiger Ress situated in which state?
SSC CHSL 2021 General Awareness Questions (16th April) from Shift 2
- Peppara wildlife sanctuary is situated in which state?
- Which is the biggest warehouse during harappan civilisation?
- ’Population Myth’ is authored by whom?
Ans. SY Qureshi (शाहबुद्दीन याकूब कुरैशी)
- Who was the founder of Vijaynagar empire?
Ans. Harihara I and Bukka
- Which actor won Dadasaheb Phalke award 2021?
Ans. Best Actor (Male)- Akshay Kumar, Laxmii.
Best Actress- Deepika Padukone, Chhapaak.
- Who won the title for Cricketer of the decade at ICC?
Ans. Virat Kohli
- In the financial year 2017-18 , which state ranked one in jute production?
Ans. West bengal
- Who became the FICCI sportsperson of the year?
Ans. Elavenil Valarivan
- Who is the Newly appointed DGP by Andaman & Nicobar?
Ans. Mr. Satyendra Garg
- Who is the appointed NSE CEO?
Ans. Vikram Limaye
- Joint Sitting Session of Parliament is listed in which article?
Ans: Article 108
- Which is the first country to issue the bank notes?
Ans: Sweden in 1666
- Who became the fastest female to score 100 wickets ?
Ans. Cathryn Lorraine Fitzpatrick (former Australian cricketer)
- Which is the Bangladesh liberation year?
- One question related to metamorphic rocks
- Wise and Otherwise: A salute to life is authored by ?
Ans. Sudha Murthy
- What is the total Number of Lok sabha seats of Gujarat in 2019?
SSC CHSL 2021 General Awareness Questions (16th April) from Shift 3
- One question related to the Chalukya dynasty?
Ans: The founder of the Chalukya dynasty was Pulakeshin I.
- Badami was the capital of Chalukya located in the Bijapur district of Karnataka.
- Author of the book ‘My Master’?
- Ans. Swami Vivekananda
- Which of the following is celebrated in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh?
Ans. Pola is a bull-worshipping festival celebrated by farmers mainly in the Indian state of Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra.
- Gulamgiri book Author?
Ans. Jyotirao Phule
- Who was the Indian ambassador to Bangladesh in Dec 2020?
Ans. Vikram Kumar Doraiswami
- One Question related to RBI New guidelines
- Who Indian won a silver medal in weightlifting in the Olympics?
Ans. Kunjarani Devi
- Which is the mascot for Olympics 2020?
Ans. MIRAITOWA Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games
- Who was the first Indian woman flag-bearer at the Olympics?
Ans. Shiny Abraham Wilson
- Full form of GIMP?
Ans. GNU Image Manipulation Program
- Study of the universe is called?
- Article 32 is related to?
Ans: Right to constitutional remedies.
- Sambhar lake is in which state?
- What is the name given to the Thar desert in Pakistan?
Ans: Cholistan Desert
- Which festival is celebrated with flying kites?
Ans: Makar Sankranti
- One question related to the commissioner/joint secretary of Bangladesh
- Great Indian Novel is authored by?
Ans. Shashi Tharoor
- India’s First pollinator park is opened in which state?
- How many countries participated in Malabar Exercise 2020?
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 16th April (All Shifts): Quantitative Aptitude Section
Here we providing all quant questions of all the three shifts of 16 April that we could gather from the candidates who appeared in the exam today.
SSC CHSL 2021 Quantitative Aptitude Questions (16th April) from Shift 1
- In an isosceles triangle, one of the equal sides is 4/5th of the unequal side. Find the length of the unequal side, if the perimeter of the triangle is 91 cm. (Ans: 35 cm)
- The selling price of the two articles is ₹624 each. If one article is sold at 24% profit and the other is sold 24% profit, then find the overall profit or loss percentage. (Ans: 5.76% loss)
- The value of three paper pads and two pencils is ₹96 and the value of four paper pads and three pencils is ₹134. Find the value of one pad and one pencil. (Ans: ₹38)
- The radius of a wheel is 42 cm. If it revolves 40 times in 25 seconds, then find the speed of the wheel in kmph. (Ans: 15.2)
- If the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle is 41 cm and one of the remaining sides is 9 cm, then find the perimeter of the triangle. (Ans: 90 cm)
- When a number is divided by 15, 3 is obtained as a remainder. Find the remainder when the square of the same number is divided by 5. (Ans: 4)
- ₹5450 amounts to ₹8175 at 12.5% per annum rate of interest. Find the time period. (Ans: 4 years)
- Single equivalent discount percentage of three successive discounts of 10%, 17% and 25%. (Ans: 43.975%)
- If 7A = 4B = 14C, then find A : B : C. (Ans 4 : 7 : 2)
- A kite is flying at 138 m from the ground, if the thread attached to the kite is making an angle of 45° with the ground, then find the length of the thread. (Ans: 195.1 m)
- A person travels 30 km in 2 hours 48 minutes. If he travelled the initial 18 km at the average speed of 15 kmph, then find the speed at which he travelled the remaining distance.
Ans: 7.5 kmph
- The diameter of the base and the height of a cylinder are 32 cm and 9 cm respectively. Find the radius of the sphere obtained by melting and recasting the cylinder.
Ans: 12 cm
- If x/y +1 = 4, find the value of (x2+y2)/y2.
- If x-3 = 1/2x, find the value of x4 + 1/16x4.
- Find the value of 4cos3A - 3cosA, if A = 60°.
SSC CHSL 2021 Quantitative Aptitude Questions (16th April) from Shift 2 and Shift 3
- x+y+z = 4, xy+yz+zx = 1, x3 + y3 + z3 = 34, find the value of 2xyz.
- x+1/x = 7, find x3 + 1/x3.
- 3 (sec2 a + tan2 a) = 5, find the value of cosec a?
- Sin a = 12/13, find the value of sec a + sin acosec a - cos a(cot2a)?
- Some people can do a work in 54 days, if the number of people is decreased by 15, it takes them 18 more days to complete the same work. Find the initial number of people?
- A boat travels 54 km upstream in 5 hours, and 75 km downstream in 3 hours. Find the time taken by the boat to travel 96 km in still water.
Ans. 8 hour 20 min
- A shopkeeper purchases 12 mangoes for 222 rupees and 10 mangoes for 225 rupees. If he sells mangoes at 20% profit, then find the selling price of 15 mangoes?
- In a triangle ABC, ∠B = 90° and AD and CE are medians. If AC = 10 cm and AD = √55 then find the length of CE?
- In a triangle ABC, BC is extended to D and the angle bisectors of ∠ABC and ∠ACD meet at E. If ∠BEC = 35° and AB = AC then find the value of ∠ABC.
- PQRS is a cyclic quadrilateral, where ∠P = 4∠R and ∠S = 3∠Q. Find the sum of ∠S and ∠R.
- A and B are two points on a circle with centre ‘O’ and C is point on minor arc AB. Two tangents drawn at A and B meet at D. If ∠ADB = 25° then find the value of ∠ACB.
- Area of a triangle with sides 96 cm, 110 cm and 146 cm is equal to the area of a rectangle, whose sides are in the ratio 3 : 2. Find the perimeter of the rectangle.
- (cos2a - 1). 2 sec2a + sec2a + 2tan2a = 2, find the value of ….
- If A2 + 4B2 + 25C2 + 18 = 2(A - 2B + 20C) then find the value of A+B+C.
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 16th April (All Shifts): English Language Section
SSC CHSL 2021 English Questions (16th April) from Shift 1
- Cloze test - was based on wildlife
- Narration - Assertive sentence
- Spelling Error - Accidentally (‘accidentally’ was given)
- Idiom - A bolt from the blue
- Antonym - Inordinate
- Error spotting - was based on pronoun (‘who’ was given in the sentence - replaced with ‘which’)
SSC CHSL 2021 English Questions (16th April) from Shift 2
- Cloze test - Was based on “some radio adaptation describing a Martian invasion”
- Synonym - Lint
- Voice - Past perfect tense
- Synonym/Antonym - Bland
- Idiom - get your ducks in a row
- Incorrect spelling - of ‘Freshen’
- Error spotting - based on tense (present to past tense)
- Error spotting - based on “too...to…”
- Narration - Assertive sentence
SSC CHSL 2021 English Questions (16th April) from Shift 3
- Cloze test - From the story “the eyes have it” by Ruskin Bond.
- Voice - Present indefinite tense
- Narration - Assertive sentence
- Idiom - Sea change
- Antonym - Hazy
- Spelling error - Brutally
- Synonym - Novice
- One word substitution - Heptagon
- Incorrect spelling - Fascinate
- Error spotting- Related to preposition
- Error spotting - Related to Verb
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 16th April (All Shifts): Reasoning Section
- Find the number of TRIANGLES in the given figure.
- Analogy 9:50 :: 13: ?
Ans. 9*5+5 =50
- Rekha is the mother of Rama, Sita is mother-in-law of Rekha. Ashoka is the husband of Sita who has a son Rishi. How Rishi is related to Rama?
- Word pair Analogy - Drought : Famine
- Logical Arrangement -
Ans: Foundation, wall , roof structure,paint
- Paper Folding
- Mirror image :
- Number opposite to 1 ?
Ans. ‘5’ is the opposite to 1.
- Venn Diagram : Men, Uncle,Father
- Analogy - Rat:Rodent :: Ostrich: ?
Commentswrite a comment