Check detailed analysis of all the shifts from the links below:
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 12th April (All Shifts): General Awareness Section
We have provided most of the questions along with their answers for General Awareness section, the details are as follows:
SSC CHSL 2021 General Awareness Questions from Shift 1
- Which soil is useful for Cashew nuts?
Ans: (Sandy loam)
- World's largest floating solar park is situated in?
Ans: Omkareshwar Dam on Narmada river in Madhya Pradesh
- World Tuberculosis day is celebrated on?
Ans: 24 March
- Which batsman played maximum test matches?
Ans: Sachin Tendulkar
- Recently which bank launched contactless Rupay payment cards with NPCI?
Ans: Central bank of India
- ‘Pathway to god’ writer?
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
- According to census 2011 highest literacy rate district?
Ans: Serchhip district , Mizoram - 97.91%
- Which of the following is nearby the Saryu river?
- Birdie, eagle and albatross is related to which sports?
- Which soil has less water holding capacity?
Ans. Sandy soil
- Who is the current rural development minister of India? Ans - Narender Singh Tomar
- (Minister of Rural Development, Agriculture and Farmers Welfare & Panchayati Raj)
- What is the chemical formula of Blue Vitriol?
Ans- CuSO4 , Copper(II) sulfate, also known as copper sulphate
- Who is the recently appointed deputy Election commissioner of India?
Ans: Mr. Umesh Sinha (other two - Sudeep Jain and Chandra Bhushan Kumar)
- Which city is situated on the banks of river yamuna?
- Who is the Chief Justice of Telangana High Court?
Ans: Justice Hima Kohli
- Champaran Satyagrah occurred in which year?
Ans: 19 April 1917, Champaran District of Bihar
- What is the Scientific name of Vitamin C?
Ans: Ascorbic Acid
- Gandhi Sagar Dam is situated in ________?
Ans: On Chambal river, Neemach district (M.P)
- What is the Scientific name of Potato?
Ans: Solanum tuberosum
- Who is known as Napoleon of India?
- Who proposed Cell theory?
Ans: Matthias Schleiden and Theodor Schwann proposed the cell theory.
- India’s position in the Global Hunger Index 2020?
Ans: 94th position among 107 countries
- When did Swami vivekanand started Ramakrishna mission
- Landlocked countries in South America?
Ans: Two countries that are landlocked: Bolivia and Paraguay.
- Article 72 is related to?
Ans: Pardoning Powers of President
SSC CHSL 2021 General Awareness Questions from Shift 2
- Red pigment in onions due to presence of?
- 2.Pamban island is situated in which state of India?
Ans: Tamil Nadu
- Who is Chief vigilance commissioner of India ?
Ans: Sanjay Kothari
- Which article is related to enforcement of Fundamental rights by the Supreme Court?
Ans: Articles 32
- Who was not the ruler of the Kushana Dynasty?
Ans: Famous rulers of Kushana dynasty are: Kujula Kadphises, Vima Kadphises, Kanishka I
- Renuka lake is located in which state?
Ans: Himachal Pradesh (Renuka lake is situated in the Sirmour district of Himachal Pradesh)
- Who was the first Indian woman who won the olympic medal in wrestling?
Ans: Sakshi Malik
- Who founded the city of Murshidabad?
- What is UBUNTU?
Ans: Operating system
- Who won the bronze medal in weightlifting in Sydney olympics 2000?
Ans: Karnam Malleswari (she captured the Bronze medal in Weightlifting at 2000 Sydney Olympic games. She became the first woman to win the medal in olympics).
- Who was conferred with the title of ‘Sardar’ in Bardoli satyagraha?
Ans: Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
- Who is the author of the book ‘Amnesty’?
Ans: Aravind Adiga
- ‘Who lives if India dies’ is the slogan given by whom?
Ans. Jawaharlal Nehru
- What is the scientific name for Potato?
Ans. Solanum tuberosum
- Which law gives the definition of force?
Ans. Newton’s first law of motion
- ‘Hang’ is the term related to?
- Law commission established in which year?
Ans: 1955 in Independent India.
- First Law commission established in 1834 under the Charter Act of 1833 under the Chairmanship of Lord Macaulay
- In which state road connectivity is done for char dham?
- India’s first satellite?
Ans: Aryabhataa, 19 April 1975.
SSC CHSL 2021 General Awareness Questions from Shift 3
- Sardar Sarovar Dam is built on which river?
Ans: Narmada river, Gujarat
- Which of the following waterfalls is in Jharkhand?
Ans: Hundru Falls on Subarnarekha River
- India’s first Firepark is in which state?
- Who among the following is awarded the best umpire by ICC in 2020?
- Ans: Nitin Menon
- President rule imposed in Kerala according to which article?
Ans: Article 356
- FICCI was established in which year?
- Leprosy is caused by which bacteria?
Ans: Mycobacterium leprae
- What is the tenure of UPSC chairman?
- Ans: 6 years
- Who discovered the cell?
Ans: Robert Hooke
- Who secured the fourth position in the Dhaka Marathon 2021?
- Ans: Jigmet Dolma from India secured fourth position in the Dhaka Marathon 2021
- Who was Mughal empire during the 1857 revolt?
Ans: Bahādur Shah II
- Which IIT is first in Ranking in 2020?
Ans: IIT Madras
- ELISA test is-
Ans: A test that detects and measures antibodies in blood.
- Article 61 is related to?
Ans: Procedure for impeachment of the President
- What is the full form of URL?
Ans: Uniform Resource Locator (URL)
- World Water day?
Ans: 22 March
- Which river is known as the sorrow of Bihar?
- Ans: Kosi
- What is the total literacy of India according to census 2011?
- Ans: 74.04 per cent, 82.14 for males and 65.46 for females.
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 12th April (All Shifts): Quantitative Aptitude Section
Here is a list of the majority of questions from the Quantitative Aptitude Section as shared by exam takers on April 12, 2021.
SSC CHSL 2021 Quantitative Aptitude Questions from Shift 1
- If x + 1/x = 5 then find the value of x³ + 1/x³.
- DI Pie Chart based (4 Questions)
- If A : B : C = 2 : 3 : 7 and B = 15000, find the value of B - C.
- Cosec A = √5/2 , find the value of sec A + tan A - cot A. sin A?
- Find Value of (2x - 3y)3 - 18 (2x+3y)
- Two secants PDC and PBA are drawn on a circle. PDC passes through the centre of the circle. If PB = 8 cm and AB = 12 cm and OP = 18 cm. Find the length of the radius.
- The length of a chord is 6 cm and the perpendicular distance from the centre of the circle is 4 cm. Find the diameter of the circle.
Ans: 10 cm
- If x² - 6√3 x + 1 = 0 then find the value of x³ + 1/x³.
- The simple interest on a sum of Rs. 15000 for 3 years is Rs. 4995. Find the interest on Rs. 10000 for the same time and at the same interest rate.
- In a triangle ABC, D and E are mid-points of side AB and AC. If ∠BAC = 135°∠, AB = 7 cm and AC = 5√3, find the length of DE.
- A car travels 48 km at the speed of 40 km/hr and travels 52 km at the speed of 65 km/hr then find the average speed of the car during the journey.
- If the cost price of 36 kg sugar is Rs.1040. The shopkeeper earns a profit equal to the selling price of 10 kg sugar. Find the selling price of 5 kg sugar.
- If x⁴ + y⁴ + x²y² = 117 and x² + y² - xy = 13 then find the value of x² + y².
- In a triangle PQR, I is the incentre of t he Triangle. If ∠QIR = 107°, find ∠P?
Ans - 34°
- In a rhombus PQRS, one diagonal is 6√3, and the other diagonal is equal to the one side of rhombus, find the area of PQRS?
Ans - 18√3
- In a triangle ABC, D is the median to the side BC. Points E, F, and G divide the line AD into 4 equal parts. FInd the ratio of the areas of triangle BFG to area of triangle ABC.
- If the exterior angle of a polygon is 60 degree then the polygon is:
SSC CHSL 2021 Quantitative Aptitude Questions from Shift 2
- If the marked price of a medicine is Rs.35600 and it is sold at Rs. 34688. Find the Discount percentage.
- If a-b =1 and a3-b3 = 61 then find the value of ab.
- 3.Find the largest number which when divides 729 and 901 gives remainder 9 and 5 respectively.
- If 15 persons can do a 1/3rd part of work in 7 days then how many persons can complete the same work in 5 days.
- If a+b = 59 and ab = 1150, find the value of a2 + b2.
- If a+b+c = 0, and abc = 12, find the value of a3+b3+c3.
- In an equilateral triangle, one side is 27cm and ‘o’ is centroid. Find the length of AO.
- A person has two articles with the same cost price. If he sells one at 40% profit and the other at 40% loss. Find his overall profit/loss percent.
- The difference of two numbers is 5 and their cube’s difference is 1280, find the difference of their squares.
SSC CHSL 2021 Quantitative Aptitude Questions from Shift 3
- The price of a chair is Rs . 500. It is sold at two successive discounts of 10% each. Find the selling price of the chair.
- If 264 is divided in the ratio of 31:13 then find the smaller part.
- MP of an article is 1280 rupees. If a Shopkeeper earns 12% profit after giving a 30% discount. Find the ratio of CP to MP?
- Raghav spends 80% of his income. If his income increases by 12% and expenditure increases by 17.5%, find the % change in savings.
- If A = 5+2√6, then find the value of A-1A.
- PQR is an isosceles triangle in which PQ = QR = 25 cm. If PS is a median to QR and is 7 cm. Find the length of QR?
- Two tangents from a point P are drawn at points A and B of a circle. If O is the centre of circle and ∠APB = 50°, find ∠OAB?
- A truck covers a distance of 480 km in a certain time. If we reduce the speed by 8 km/hr, the time increases by 2 hours. Find 50% of the original speed?
- Sec A = 65/63, then find the value of 8(cosec A - cot A)?
- x - y - z = 0, find x2+y2+z2y2+ xz =?
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 12th April (All Shifts): English Language
We have provided a majority of questions from the English section as shared by the candidates who have appeared in the exam:
SSC CHSL 2021 English Language Questions from Shift 1
- Antonym- of Resolve
- anto/syno - Precise
2. Far cry - idiom
- Living in fool’s paradise - idiom
- One word - Adulteration
- Error spotting - didn’t submitted (submit)
- Precious - antonym
- Stretch - Synonym
- Prudent - Synonym
- Narration - “Please…” - (ans. requested not to …)
- Sentence Improvement - ‘preposition’ related
SSC CHSL 2021 English Language Questions from Shift 2
- Find synonym (or antonym) of - Precision
- Find one word for the following:
A physician who corrects congenital or functional abnormalities of the bones - Orthopedic
- Find synonym (or antonym) of - Vitiate
- Select the most appropriate meaning of the given idiom - Rule the roost
- Select the most appropriate meaning of the given idiom - foot in one’s mouth
- Error spotting - was based on ‘verb’.
The word “Limiting” was erroneous in the sentence --- was replaced with ‘limited’
- Error spotting - was based on Noun (Mischievous)
- Incorrect spelling - all different spellings
- Cloze test - a story on a mother and a son
- Narration - assertive sentence
- Voice - Past indefinite tense
SSC CHSL 2021 English Language Questions from Shift 3
- Find the antonym of - Bias
- Find the Synonym of - Random
- Find the Synonym of - Brittle
- Find the one word for - A person who studies polls and elections - psephologist
- Voice- present perfect tense
- Select the most appropriate meaning of the given idiom -
- Caught red-handed
- Select the most appropriate meaning of the given idiom -
- For all ears
- Find the antonym of - Bolster
- Cloze test was - On “European industrial revolution”
- Incorrect spellings
- Error spotting - was tense based
- Fill in the blanks - both based on vocabulary (different words)
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 12th April (All Shifts): Reasoning Section
Here is the list of all the questions asked in Reasoning section as shared by the candidates who appeared in the SSC CHSL Exam:
SSC CHSL 2021 Reasoning Questions from Shift 1
- Missing number:
2. Logical Venn Diagram -
- (Female, Sister, Wife)
- Odd one Out
- 10, 14, 18
- 8, 12, 17
- 7, 11, 15
- 11, 15 , 19
- Ans - b
- Number series -
- 2, 4, 5, 19, 71, ?
- Logic - x1 +2, x2 -3, x3 + 4 ………….
- Mirror image:
- One Question from Triangle Counting
- One from open dice
- SSC CHSL 2021 Reasoning Questions from Shift 2
- Comprehension based question in Blood relation.
- Number series: 3,6,12,24, 48?
- Counting of triangle.
- Alphabetical series: logic based on +6,+6,+6 repetition.
- Venn diagram representative: Triangle Rich, Rect - represent Rural, Circle represent Farmer
SSC CHSL 2021 Reasoning Questions from Shift 3
- Mirror image:
- Counting figure on Rectangle
- Two Questions from arithmetical reasoning
- One question on OPEN DICE.
Download PDF of Questions Asked on 12th April (All Shifts) of SSC CHSL Exam
You can download the PDF in both Hindi & English, the link for which are provided below: