Also, check the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Analysis for all shifts mentioned here.
- RRB NTPC Shift 1 Exam Analysis 13 June 2022
- RRB NTPC Shift 1 Exam Analysis 14 June 2022
- RRB NTPC Shift 2 Exam Analysis 14 June 2022
- RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 13 June Shift 2
- RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Analysis 13 June Shift 3
- RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 12 June 2022
- RRB NTPC Exam Analysis in Hindi
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Analysis 14 June 2022 Shift 3
RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam has successfully conducted on 14 June 2022. Let's take a look at the RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam analysis 14 June 2022 Shift 3 for each section along with checking the difficulty level, and the number of good attempts.
RRB NTPC Shift 3 Exam Analysis 14 June 2022: Highlights
The major highlights of the RRB NTPC Exam Analysis on 14 June 2022 are as follows:
- Overall, Students found the level of the CBT 2 exam as moderate.
- Good number of attempts for shift 3 is expected to be around 85-95.
- Students mentioned that the Maths questions were easy to solve.
- Students found puzzles from the reasoning section to be time-consuming and tricky.
- General awareness was moderate.
- The currents are nearly 13-15 in number and the CA are asked from 2021 as well as 2022.
- Following the earlier pattern, there were 7-10 static GK questions based on art and culture.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Analysis 14 June Shift 3: Difficulty Level & Good Attempts
The table below shows the overall number of attempts and difficulty level of the examination, as well as the number of attempts and difficulty level of each section separately, to give you an idea of the question pattern change noticed in the RRB NTPC Shift 3 Exam Analysis 14 June 2022. Candidates can find more information in the table below.
Difficulty Level of Questions
General Intelligence and Reasoning
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Analysis 14 June 2022 Shift 3 - Mathematics
Mathematics was the easiest section according to students' opinion. No new change in the question pattern was observed in shift 3. Students were able to attempt 31-33 questions. Let us check the topic-by-topic distribution of Mathematics questions based on the RRB NTPC exam analysis 14 June Shift 3 done by our experts.
Number of Questions
Height and Distance
CI & SI
Mixture and Alligation
Ratio and Proportion
Profit and Loss
Time and Work
Time, Speed and Distance
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 14 June 2022 Shift 3: General Intelligence and Reasoning
According to the candidate's response, it is found that General Intelligence and Reasoning was of Easy-Moderate level where the number of attempts that can be taken as a good number of attempts is 29-32. Candidates found the puzzle and seating arrangements questions tricky which consumed a great amount of time.
|Number of Questions|
Assertion and Reason
Odd one out
RRB NTPC Shift 3 Exam Analysis 14 June 2022: General Awareness
The General Awareness section is found to be Moderate in level after the exam analysis and the good number of attempts can be taken as 25-30. The current affairs are basically asked from 2021 and 2022 both and there were nearly 13-15 questions seen from the Current Affairs part.
Number of Questions
Static General Knowledge
|1-2 (Article Based)|
Books and Authors
Questions Asked in RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam 14 June 2022 Shift 3
General Awareness Questions
- Arthashastra is written by ____
- Highest importer country of India in 2021?
- Rank of India in Global Hunger Index-2019
- Syllogism - 3 to 4 ques (i) Some Students are Teachers (ii) Some Professors are Students.
- Coding-Decoding - 3 to 4 ques, If sky is called ___, ___ is called school, school is called ___, then students study at?
- Calendar - 2 ques, If A was born on 24th June 1998, a Friday. What day will he celebrate his birthday in 2021?
- If 17th April of a year was Tuesday. What day would be on 5th June of the same year?
Stay tuned for more important updates on RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam analysis 2022.
|RRB NTPC Syllabus|
|RRB NTPC Cut Off|
|RRB NTPC Admit Card|
All The Best !!!
DREAM, STRIVE & SUCCEED With US!