RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 13 June 2022
Today is the second day of the RRB NTPC CBT-2 Exam for levels 2,3 and 5 and here we are going to provide you all with a detailed RRB NTPC Analysis of the exam in which we are going to cover the number of good attempts, the difficulty level of the examination, section wise analysis, topic wise questions weightage etc so that you can be better prepared for the upcoming shifts.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Analysis 13 June 2022 Shift 2: Highlights
The major highlights of the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Analysis 13 June 2022 Shift 2 are as follows:
- Overall, the questions were easy-moderate in difficulty level.
- Students could attempt as many as 86 - 94 questions
- The difficulty order of the sections is as follows: General awareness > Reasoning > Quantitative Aptitude.
- In the general awareness section, Static GK questions and current affairs were majorly asked. Current affairs questions were majorly asked from 2021.
- Static GK questions were asked about the festivals, dance, art and culture.
- There were 10-11 current affairs questions asked.
RRB NTPC Shift 2 Exam Analysis: Difficulty Level & Good Attempts
The main criteria for candidates who are appearing for the examination are the difficulty level of the examination and the number of good attempts, Therefore for you all, we are going to provide section-wise difficulty level and a good number of attempts of the RRB NTPC CBT-2 Examination in the table given below.
Difficulty Level of Questions
|31-32||Easy to Moderate|
General Intelligence and Reasoning
|30-32||Easy to Moderate|
|86-94||Easy to Moderate|
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 13 June 2022 Shift 2 - Mathematics
The topic-wise weightage of Mathematics topics is given below where we can say that a good number of attempts are 31-32 and the difficulty level of the examination is Easy to Moderate.
Number of Questions
Height and Distance
CI & SI
Mixture and Alligation
Ratio and Proportion
Profit and Loss
Time and Work
Time, Speed and Distance
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Analysis 13 June 2022 Shift 2: General Intelligence and Reasoning
In the General Intelligence and Reasoning section, the difficulty level is Easy-Moderate where the Good number of attempts can be taken as 30-32. The puzzle was found to be easy, while the rest of the questions are in the easy to moderate range.
|Number of Questions|
|2 -3 (Floor Based)|
|2-3 (Circular seating arrangement)|
Assertion and Reason
Odd one out
RRB NTPC Shift 2 Exam Analysis 13 June 2022: General Awareness
The exam analysis of the General Awareness section shows that the section is Moderate where there were 10-11 Current Affairs questions asked in the examination from 2020-21.
Number of Questions
Static General Knowledge
|4-5 (Term Based)|
|1 (SI Unit)|
Books and Authors
|2 (Kalidas Books)|
Questions Asked in RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam 13 June 2022 Shift 2
General Awareness Questions
- Where was Jalvayu Sammelan 2019 Held?
- Meerabai belong to which Royal family?
- What is the tenure of Dalhousie?
- What is Article 226 related to?
- Which article is related to the oath of President?
- Where is Panama Canal Situated?
- Sea Port near Ganga and Brahmaputra
- Which of the following is not the SI unit? Ans: calorie
- What are Suicidal Bags? Ans: Lysosome
- The molecular mass of NaCl?
- National Unity Day is celebrated on which Day?
Stay tuned for more important updates on RRB NTPC CBT-2 Examination.
|RRB NTPC Syllabus|
|RRB NTPC Cut Off|
|RRB NTPC Admit Card|
All The Best !!!
DREAM, STRIVE & SUCCEED With US!