RRB NTPC CBT 2 Analysis: Shift Timings
Stage 2 CBT exam of the RRB NTPC is being conducted in the three shifts over the 6 days starting from 12 June till 17 June 2022. Students are expected to report to the exam hall at least one and a half hours before the exam starts. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam centres after the gates have been closed. Check out the timing of the shifts given in the table below:
|Shifts||Reporting Time||Gate Closure Time||Exam Start Time||Exam End Time|
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Shift-1
|7:00 AM||8:30 AM||9:00 AM||10:30 AM|
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Shift-2
|10:45 AM||12:15 PM||12:45 PM||2:15 PM|
|RRB NTPC CBT 2 Shift-3||2:30 PM||4:00 PM||4:30 PM||6:00 PM|
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Analysis 13 June 2022
We've prepared a thorough section-by-section analysis of the 1st shift of the RRB NTPC CBT 1 Exam, based on feedback from applicants who took the exam.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Analysis 13 June 2022 Shift 1: Highlights
- Overall, the questions were moderate in difficulty level.
- Students could attempt as many as 82 - 93 questions
- The difficulty order of the sections is as follows: General awareness > Reasoning > Quantitative Aptitude.
- In the general awareness section, Static GK questions and current affairs were majorly asked. Current affairs questions were majorly asked from 2020 and early 2021.
- Static GK questions were asked about the festivals, dance, art and culture.
- From economics 5 - 7 questions were asked.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Difficulty Level & Good Attempts 2022 for Shift 1
As per the feedback received from the students, let us check the difficulty level and the good number of attempts of all three sections of the NTPC CBT 2 exam conducted on 13 June 2022.
Difficulty Level of Questions
|28 - 32||Easy to Moderate|
General Intelligence and Reasoning
|27 - 31||Moderate|
|27 - 30||Moderate|
|82 - 93||Moderate|
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Analysis 13 June 2022 - Mathematics
The mathematics section was the easiest to attempt. Students could easily attempt 28 - 32 questions. From simplification 6 - 7 questions were asked. From mensuration 3 - 4 questions were asked.
Number of Questions
Height and Distance
CI & SI
Mixture and Alligation
Ratio and Proportion
Profit and Loss
|2 (Based on value putting only)|
Time and Work
Time, Speed and Distance
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Analysis 2022 Shift 1: General Intelligence and Reasoning
General Intelligence and Reasoning section was moderate in the difficulty level. Students could attempt as many as 27 - 31 questions. Students found puzzle and seating arrangement questions a bit tricky.
|Number of Questions|
|2-3 (Circular seating arrangement)|
Assertion and Reason
Odd one out
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Analysis Shift 1: General Awareness
In the general awareness section, Static GK questions and current affairs were majorly asked. Current affairs questions were majorly asked from 2020 and early 2021. Static GK questions were asked about the festivals, dance, art and culture. From economics 5 - 7 questions were asked.
Number of Questions
Static General Knowledge
|12 - 15|
Books and Authors
Questions Asked in RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam 13 June 2022
General Awareness Questions
- Part 9 of the Indian constitution is related to _______.
Ans: The Panchayats.
- Population density is highest in _____
- ISSF 2021 held in ___
Ans: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Who won the 69 kg bronze medal in the Summer Olympics?
Ans: boxer Lovlina Borgohain
- Article 73 is related to ______.
Ans: conflict may arise concerning where the legislative power of the Union ends, and the State begins and vice-versa.
- Syllogism - 2 Questions
- Seating Arrangements - 4 Questions ( Circular - 8 persons, 6 persons)
- If we write Alphabets in reverse order then what will be the 3rd letter to the right of the 10th letter from the left?
- Alphanumeric series ( Symbols+Numbers+Letters). How many alphabets are preceded by symbols and forward by Numbers?
Hope that was useful stay tuned for more important updates on RRB NTPC CBT-2 Exam!