What Do We Mean by Mind Maps?
A mind map is an infographic image that can be in the form of JPG, JPEG, PDF, doc etc. It's a method of assisting you with a set of information that is organized, visualized, and summarised at one place. Its aim is to remind the concepts and make storing information on a single file easier. Studying through a mind map will make the preparation and revision of certain subjects faster and more interesting. Mind maps can be created manually or with the help of computer software.
How to Make Mind Maps?
Let us learn step by step 'how to make mind maps:
- Step 1: Write down all the important information you want to remember for a longer time on a blank page.
- Step 2: Then, identify the Main Idea or topic on which the whole concept/topic is based on. Write it in the middle of that blank page by highlighting it.
- Step 3: After that, try to categorize the information into sub-parts under which the remaining information needs to be written. These sub-parts should be various aspects of the main idea you have written in the middle, which would help you understand the main concept.
- Step 4: The information, which has been written under sub-parts, would explain each piece of information related to it in detail.
Learn and Revise Life Science Through Mind Maps
This article will provide mind maps on the important topics of Life Science. The following are the importance of Life Science Mind Maps:
- You can quickly revise the whole topic or concept in one go and in a short time.
- If you haven't prepared short notes yet for the upcoming CSIR NET exam, then you can use these mind maps for your preparation.
- Mind maps are an essential and crucial tool for the upcoming CSIR-NET Life Science exam.
- Students can save this article in their Saved Notes and also can download the mind maps in pdf form
- Also, as it is one of its kind efforts to provide you with high-quality study notes keeping in mind the upcoming exams, kindly give your feedback in the comment section. You can also suggest more Life Science topics for which you want mind maps, which we will try to provide them you soon.
- We will update this article regularly with more Mind Maps for Life Science that will helpful for your preparation.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Topic||Sub-Topics||Download Link|
|2.||Overview of a Cell||Download Mind Map Here|
|3.||DNA Replication||Download Mind Map Here|
|4.||Transcription and Translation||Download Mind Map Here|
|5.||Means of Transport||Download Mind Map Here|
|6.||Photosynthesis||Download Mind Map Here|
|7.||Lac and Tryptophan Operon||Download Mind Map Here|
|8.||Plant Growth and Development||Download Mind Map Here|
|9.||Proteins||Download Mind Map Here|
|10.||Carbohydrates||Download Mind Map Here|
|11.||Ecological Pyramids||Download Mind Map Here|
|12.||C2 Cycle||Download Mind Map Here|
|13.||Respiration & Photorespiration:|
|14.||Respiration Vs Photosynthesis||Download Mind Map Here|
|15.||Amino Acid Metabolism||Download Mind Map Here|
|16.||Species Interaction||Download Mind Map Here|
|17.||Ecological Succession||Download Mind Map Here|
|18.||Prokaryotic Translation||Download Mind Map Here|
|19.||Eukaryotic Translation|| |
|22.||Cell Cycle Regulation||Download Mind Map Here|
|23.||Molecules and Their Interaction Relevant to Biology|
|24.||Hormones and their receptors|
|25.||Photosynthetic Cycle Comparison|
|30.||Evolutionary Time Scale|
|31.||Gastrointestinal Tract and Digestion|
|Nоte: Рleаse Орen the РDFs оn Lарtор/Соmрuter/gооgle drive. (In mоbiles the рdfs might nоt be very сleаr)|
Hope the above article was helpful for you. Let me know your feedback in the comments section below!!!
Stay Tuned for More Such Articles !!
BYJU'S Exam Prep
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
App Link: https://bit.ly/3sxBCsm