BSPHCL has been assigned with promoting coordinated development of electricity generation, supply, and distribution in the state of Bihar on an efficient and cost-effective management basis. Even though BSPHCL only distributes one product, electricity, its importance and utility value to the state are significant. Almost every aspect of modern life is reliant on it in some way or another.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2022 for AE Notification: Download PDF
The BSPHCL Recruitment notification pdf for the post of AE through GATE 2022 will be released soon on its official website. All the candidates will be able to download the official BSPHCL recruitment notification once it is made available on its website.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF (will be available soon)
BSPHCL Recruitment 2022 through GATE: Important Dates
|Online Registration starting date||To be notified soon|
|Online Registration closing date||To be notified soon|
|Last date of payment||To be notified soon|
BSPHCL Vacancy 2022: Post-Wise Vacancy
The number of Assistant Engineer positions available through GATE 2022 will be published by BSPHCL in due time. Please return to this post for more information about BSPHCL recruitment.
|Name of the Post||Total No of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||To be notified soon|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||To be notified soon|
Eligibility Details for BSPHCL AE 2022
The candidates who are willing to apply for the BSPHCL recruitment 2022 should make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as given below.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Full time 4 years Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Full time 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering|
Minimum Percentage of marks required in Engineering Degree for the above post:
- Candidates in their final year of engineering with a valid GATE score are also eligible to apply for the positions, but they must submit their final year marks sheet with the minimum percentage of marks indicated above.
- At the time of document verification/counselling, an engineering degree certificate must be presented.
Age Limit (As of 01/01/2022)
BSPHCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
- At the time of submission of the online application, an applicant must have a valid GATE score.
- On the basis of candidates' valid GATE scores, a combined merit list will be created, and candidates will be picked by category as per the advertised position.
How to Apply online for BSPHCL Recruitment through GATE 2022?
- The applicants are required to apply through "ONLINE" on the Website of www.bsphcl.co.in
- An applicant should only fill out one application for each position.
- Go to "On-line application for the post of AEE/AE(C)" and register.
- To fill out the form, you must first register. Registration requires a valid email address and a phone number.
- Following registration, a USER ID/Registration ID will be generated.
- Log in with your USER ID and password and complete the Application form as follows:
- Personal details
- Educational qualification
- Application Fee
- Uploading Photo and Signature
- Upload documents (as required)
- Finalize application form
- Verify your data after filling out the essential fields on the application form before submitting it. After the final submission, no changes can be done.
- For future reference, print a copy of the completed application form.
BSPHCL Application Fee 2022
- The application fee is Rs.1,500/- only for UR, BC and EBC candidates and for SC/ ST of Bihar domicile & Divyang is Rs.375/- only.
- The fee will be accepted through the online payment mode.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2022: Terms of Engagement and Salary
- From the date of appointment, the probation term will be three years.
- If the performance is not judged satisfactory throughout the probation period, the services will be terminated.
- Consolidated Salary Band - Rs. 36800-58600 for one year during the probation period, beginning with a consolidated monthly pay of Rs. 36800/- alone.
- Regular Pay in Level 8 (as per 7th PRC) will be admissible after one year of probation from the date of appointment on consolidated pay, subject to their conduct and performance remaining satisfactory and their achievement of the minimum performance targets/ indicators decided and evaluated by the competent authority during the probation period.
Documents Required for the BSPHCL application
Following documents are required to fill up the BSPHCL application form for recruitment through GATE 2022.
- Valid Gate Score
- Matric Certificate for age proof.
- Inter/10+2 Certificate
- Marks sheet of Engineering Degree
- Passing certificate of Engineering Degree
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate
- Permanent Domicile of Bihar Certificate, if the claim for reservation
BSPHCL Contact Details
For any inquiries, the candidates can reach the Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited (BSPHCL) at:
1st Floor, Vidyut Bhawan, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Patna - 800 001.
The following articles are useful for preparing for the GATE Exam:
GATE 2022 Exam Syllabus
If you are preparing for ESE/ GATE or other PSU Exams, then avail Online Classroom Program for ESE and GATE:
Attempt online mock tests of ESE & GATE 2022 at BYJU'S Exam Prep to improve the exam score in all disciplines.
All the Best!