RRB ALP Cut Off 2018
By : Rahul Chadha
Updated : Nov 16, 2018, 12:58
RRB ALP cut off 2018 released for RRB Technician & Assistant Loco Pilot exam! With the release of RRB ALP result, Railway has also released RRB ALP/Technician cut off marks 2018 for all RRB zones. Candidates appeared in the first stage of RRB ALP exam, can check RRB ALP cut off marks 2018 category-wise and zone-wise below.
RRB ALP Cut Off 2018
We've updated the direct link to check RRB Loco Pilot/Technician cut off marks and ALP scorecard as available on the official website. The RRB ALP exam has been concluded already, and more than 45 Lakh students participated in the exam. The exam took place from 9th August 2018 till 31st August 2018 in multiple slots. Based on the difficulty level of the RRB ALP/Technician exam, the vacancies available, and the total number of students appeared, official RRB ALP Technician cut off marks 2018 for the various category.
RRB ALP Cut Off Marks 2018: Category-wise
|Categories ||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
Above given is the minimum percentage marks need to qualify RRB ALP Stage I 2018. Please note that the cut off marks are different than the qualifying marks. Below given is the zone-wise cut off marks needed to get shortlisted for RRB ALP Stage II.
RRB ALP Cut Off Marks for Various Zones
RRB ALP/Technician Cut Off 2018: Important Points
- The RRB ALP cut off marks is the minimum score to clear the RRB ALP CBT 1
- Based on RRB ALP cut off marks, candidates will be shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process
- Please note that the Computer Based Test is qualifying in nature, which means the marks secured in ALP CBT 1 will not be counted while preparing the final merit list
- The Railway Recruitment Board has already announced the minimum percentage of marks for various categories; for Unreserved-40%, for OBC-30%, for SC-30% and for ST-25%
- RRB will select 15 times candidates of the community wise total RRB ALP/Technician vacancies for the next stage which is CBT 2.
About RRB ALP/Technician Exam
The Railway Recruitment Board has released total 64371 vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician posts. The RRB ALP CBT 1 has been concluded recently, now the board will release the cut off for various zones. Although, based on the level of difficulty, we have prepared the expected cut off marks. Candidates who will secure equal or more marks than the official cut off marks released will appear in CBT 2. The candidates who will clear the CBT will then appear for the third stage which is Aptitude Test. The last stage is document verification, after that the candidates will be assigned to the respective department and job roles.