SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Questions Asked 2021 (4 August, All Shifts): The first day of the SSC CHSL 2020-21 Exam ended with the successful completion of all three shifts on 4 August 2021.
We have previously provided a comprehensive analysis of all three shifts of 4 August sharing section by section good number of attempts and difficulty level of SSC CHSL 2021. In this article, we are sharing Question asked in all the three shift. Students can download the question in PDF Form from the link given below.
Check Detailed SSC CHSL 2021 Analysis
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 4 August (All Shifts): General Awareness Section
We have provided most of the questions along with their answers for General Awareness section, the details are as follows:
- Where is Sabarimala Temple located?
- Who is the chairman of All India Football Federation
Ans- Praful Patel
- Why is currency devalued in the economy?
Ans: increase export (export becomes cheaper )
- Which tree is worshiped in the Kangali/Kati BIHU festival?
Ans: Tulsi (basil) tree
- Who is the first Lokpal of India ?
Ans: Pinaki Chandra Ghose
- India got maximum medals in olympics in which field?
- Which article is related to the council of ministers to aid & advise the President?
- Varman Dynasty belongs to which area?
- Who is the winner of Euro Cup 2021?
- Down Syndrome is which type of disease?
- Sakhsham campaign is related _______?
Ans: The Saksham campaign aims to create awareness about fossil fuels by highlighting the adverse health and environmental impacts of fossil fuels.
- Suryadhar lake is situated in which state?
Ans:Doiwala, Dehradun. Uttarakhand
- Kuldeep Handoo related to which sports
Ans: Wushu Athlete
- When was Cornwallis code formed?
- Who got the FIFA 2020 award?
Ans: Best Men's Player Award- Robert Lewandowski
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 4 August (All Shifts): Quantitative Aptitude Section
- If (x + 1/x)3 = 27 then find the value of x2 + 1/x2.
- By selling an article for Rs 1117, a man incurred a loss as same as by selling the article at 22% profit. What is the profit or loss percent if he sold the article at Rs 1540.
- The sides of a triangular field are 60 m, 112m and 164. What is the cost of fencing the field at the rate of 10.5 Rs/m.
- A:B,B:C is given find A:C
- If x2 + 1 -2x = 0 , then x2 -2 =
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 4 August (All Shifts): English Language Section
- Antonym - Wry
- Idiom - On tenterhooks
- Incorrect spelling - until
- Synonym - Dearth
- Narration - Imperative sentence - She said to her friend to take her dog for a walk.
- Antonym - Weird
- Spelling error - Accommodate
- Spelling error - Highlight
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 4 August (All Shifts): Reasoning Section
- Counting based on rectangles - very close options - 17, 18, 19, 20.
- Number series based on gaps of cubes, +13,+23, +33...
- Venn Diagram - Graduate, Teacher, Player
- Paper cutting - 2 questions. (Square and circle was cut from the corners)
- Mirror Image - Alphanumeric (it was too long, though the options were easy)
- Letter series - A gap of +2
Download PDF of Questions Asked on 4 August (All Shifts) of SSC CHSL Exam
You can download the PDF in both Hindi & English, the link for which are provided below: