UP Police Constable 19th June Exam Analysis. PRPB has commenced the Day-2 Mark of UP Police Constable Exam. There are 41000+ vacancies for the post of UP Police Constable. The morning shift of 19th June (03.00 AM - 05.00 PM) has been ended and the students are now eagerly waiting for the exam analysis. In this article, we will go through the topic-wise difficulty level as well as the real questions asked in today's exam.
Thanks Yogesh, Arvindra, Shivaji, Abhi, Gaurav, Kavita, Pushpendra, Prerna & other students for sharing their exam analysis.
UP Police Constable Exam Analysis: 19th June 2018 (Shift II)
Students who appeared for the UP Police Constable exam described the overall difficulty level to be in the range of "Easy-Moderate". Let us now begin with the section-wise difficulty level:
Some of the questions asked in 19th June Paper (Shift II)
- Which of the following was a major painter at Akbar's Court?
- Which of the following is a major folk song of Bundelkhand?
- ____ was a prominent musician of Faizabad who developed the Tappa style in Indian music?
- When is National Hindi Day is observed in India?
- Article 6 of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights deals with______.
- Where are the headquarters of National Stock Exchange situated?
- _______ is used to measure the force and velocity of the Wind.
- The area of Uttar Pradesh is approximately ______ of the total area of the country.
- Which of the following minerals is also known as "Yellow Cake "?
- जिनका सम्बन्ध अध्यात्म से है- के लिए एक शब्द होगा?
- मिलाप शब्द में कौन सा प्रत्यय है?
- कौन सा जोड़ा समरूपी भिन्नार्थक है?
- देवदास उपन्यास पर तीन बार फिल्म बन चुकी है, उसके उपन्यासकार का नाम क्या है?
- रविन्द्र नाथ टैगोर कि कौन सी रचना को नोबल पुरुष्कार प्राप्त हुआ?
Missed UP Police 18th June Exam Analysis? Here are the Links:
If you appeared for 19th June Shift II exam, please email the paper to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Here we end up our article on UP Police Constable Exam Analysis 19th June 2018.
Gradeup has come up with the complete test series package for upcoming SSC & Railways Exams for 2018 session.
All the best!