UP Police Constable Exam Analysis 2018: PRPB is conducting offline written examination to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Uttar Pradesh Police Constable. The board will conduct UP Police Constable Exam from 18th June to 19th June 2018 in four shifts. First shift of today's (18th June) UP Police Constable Exam is over now. We will share topic-wise difficulty level as well as the real questions asked in today's shift. We have also uploaded the complete paper PDF. This paper is in English & Hindi Language. Please find below the link to download UP Police Constable 18th June (Shift I) paper PDF in English & Hindi language.
- UP Police Constable Exam Analysis 2018, 25th-26th October (All Shifts)
- UP Police Constable Exam Analysis 2018, 26th October (Shift I)
- UP Police Constable Exam Analysis: 25 October 2018 (Shift I)
Thanks Prince, Ajay, Veeda, Gaurav, Rudra, Ashish, Nidhi & other students for sharing their exam analysis.
UP Constable Exam Analysis: 18th June 2018 (Shift I)
UP Police Offline paper comprised a total of 150 questions. Students who appeared for UP Police Constable Exam shared the exam analysis and as per their feedback, the overall exam difficulty level was "Easy-Moderate".
|Numerical Ability & Quantitative Aptitude||Easy|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||Easy|
|Total Questions||Overall Easy-Moderate|
- The questions were in both English & Hindi languages.
- Paper was conducted offline.
- Each question carried marks.
- There was a negative marking of 0.5 marks.
Please note that few questions are missing. We will upload the whole paper as soon as possible. If you appeared for the exam and have the original paper, please mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Some of the questions asked in UP Police Constable Exam (18 June Shift I)
- State flower of Uttar Pradesh?
- Which of the following districts has the highest population as per Census 2011?
- The Union Health Ministry launched a single vaccine for dual protection against....?
- Which of the following states doesn't have tropic of cancer passing through it?
- Which of the following states doesn't have a Bicameral Legislature?
- Which one of the following princely states announced its accession to Pakistan in 1947 but was later forced to join India after the Plebiscite result?
- River Godavari originates from the state?
- Which city is known as the Grasse of the east?
- Where is Bile produced in humans?
- When was Human Rights Commission Made?
- Where is the tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti located?
- Chemical Name of Vitamin B7?
- Birth Place of Dhyan Chand?
- Indian Constitution was handwritten by?
- Which Indian state produces the one-third share of the total sugar production?
- Which of the following diseases is caused by Fungus?
- कामायनी के लेखक कौन है?
- Where was Munshi Premchand Born?
Here we end up our article on UP Police Constable Exam Analysis. We will upload UP Police Constable Paper very soon. Stay Connected.
Appearing for UP Police Constable Exam??
Gradeup has come up with the complete test series package for upcoming SSC & Railways Exams for 2018 session. Try this series & attempt UP Police Constable Mock Test based on the latest pattern.
All the best!