Answer: (C) - Continually recharges the battery
The function of an alternator in an automobile is to continuously recharge the battery.
- An alternator is a device that converts Rotational mechanical energy into electrical energy.
- Its works on the principle of electromagnetic induction. It consists of a stater (copper winding) and rotor (magnet)
- An automobile alternator is used to recharge the battery; apart from this, it continuously supplies electricity to the electrical divide of automobiles like lights, horns, and other electrical devices.
☛ Related Questions:
- The Spheroidising Process is Carried Out at
- v belts are usually used for
- The type of file used for a woodwork is
Commentswrite a comment