SSC GD Constable 11th February Shift II Exam Analysis: Today is the first day of the SSC GD Constable Exam and the exam will take place from 11 Feb to 11 March to recruit 54000+ eligible candidates from the post of General Duty Constable. The second shift of the exam has come to an end. The second shift started at 12:30 PM and ended at 2:00 PM. In this article, we will shed light on the level of different sections and the actual questions asked in the examination.
SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis : 11th February (Shift II)
- The level of the SSC GD Constable fell in the range of Easy- Moderate.
- There was NO NEGATIVE MARKING in this exam.
- Students had to make a choice between Hindi and English as their fourth section.
- Questions were arranged section-wise
Lets get straight to the analysis part and discuss about the section-wise difficulty level of the paper. We have also shared some of the actual questions that were asked in today's second shift which will help candidates who are yet to take this exam in upcoming shifts.
|Section||No. of Questions||Level|
|Gk & General Awareness||25||Easy-Moderate|
English Language/ Hindi Language was Moderate
Questions asked in SSC GD Constable Exam 2019, 11th Feb Slot 2
After discussing the level of the questions asked in today's second shift, let us now go through the actual questions asked in the exam held today. These questions will help you know the level & the topics from where questions are asked. These questions will also help all the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam.
- When was National Rural Employment Guarantee Act came into form? 2005
- USA became democratic nation in which year? 1788
- In which year Napolean Bonaparte faced defeat? 1815
- Universal blood group donor? O- blood group
- Which of the following is not included in the Three tier system of Panchayati Raj? Gram Panchayat(village level), Mandal Parishad or Block Samiti or Panchayat Samiti (block level), and Zila Parishad (district level) is a part of Three-Tier System
- Longest statue is built on which personality? Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
- Which movie depicts the story of I Hockey Olympics tournament of Independent India ? Gold
- Which is the largest brackish water lake in India? Chillika Lake, Orissa
- Skating is done on what kind of track? Ice Rink
- Spelling of Millennium
- Author of 'Straight from the heart'- Kapil Dev
- Author of "A century is not enough'- Saurav Ganguly
- In which year Manushi Chillar was crowned Miss World? 2017
- Which is the smallest bird in the world? Humming bird
- Antonym of Abolish.
- Synonym of Transparent.
- Who is the first Indian women to fly fighter plane MIG-21 bison ? Avani Chaturvedi
- Type of Soil found in deltas made by kaveri river.
- Begum Hazrat Mahal is related to which revolt? India's First War of independence (1857-58)
- अपने मुँह मियाँ मिठू बनना |
Appearing for SSC GD Constable 2019 Exam? Kindly fill the Exam Analysis Feedback Form.
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep