SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis: 11th February (Shift II)
- The level of the SSC GD Constable fell in the range of Easy-Moderate.
- There was NO NEGATIVE MARKING in this exam.
- Students had to choose between Hindi and English as their fourth section.
- Questions were arranged section-wise
Let's get straight to the analysis part and discuss the section-wise difficulty level of the paper. We have also shared some of the actual questions that were asked in today's second shift which will help candidates who are yet to take this exam in upcoming shifts.
|Section||No. of Questions||Level|
|Gk & General Awareness||25||Easy-Moderate|
English Language/ Hindi Language was Moderate
Questions asked in SSC GD Constable Exam 2019, 11th Feb Slot 2
After discussing the level of the questions asked in today's second shift, let us now go through the actual questions asked in the exam held today. These questions will help you know the level & the topics from where questions are asked. These questions will also help all the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam.
- When was National Rural Employment Guarantee Act came into form? 2005
- The USA became a democratic nation in which year? 1788
- In which year did Napolean Bonaparte face defeat? 1815
- Universal blood group donor? O- blood group
- Which of the following is not included in the Three-tier system of Panchayati Raj? Gram Panchayat(village level), Mandal Parishad or Block Samiti or Panchayat Samiti (block level), and Zila Parishad (district level) are a part of the Three-Tier System
- The longest statue is built on which personality? Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
- Which movie depicts the story of the I Hockey Olympics tournament of Independent India? Gold
- Which is the largest brackish water lake in India? Childlike Lake, Orissa
- Skating is done on what kind of track? Ice Rink
- Spelling of Millennium
- Author of 'Straight from the heart'- Kapil Dev
- Author of "A century is not enough'- Saurav Ganguly
- In which year Manushi Chillar was crowned Miss World? 2017
- Which is the smallest bird in the world? Hummingbird
- Antonym of Abolish.
- Synonym of Transparent.
- Who is the first Indian woman to fly the fighter plane MIG-21 bison? Avani Chaturvedi
- Type of Soil found in deltas made by Kaveri river.
- Begum Hazrat Mahal is related to which revolt? India's First War of independence (1857-58)
- अपने मुँह मियाँ मिठू बनना |
Appearing for SSC GD Constable 2019 Exam? Kindly fill out the Exam Analysis Feedback Form.
SSC GD Constable Mock Test Series- Attempt FREE Test based on Exact Pattern
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep
Commentswrite a comment