The statement conclusion is one of the most regular topics under the reasoning section of most of the competitive exams. Statement Conclusion consists of a statement which refers to the groups of words that are formed together to form a meaningful sentence. Whereas the conclusion is the decision that is reached after reading a statement or a group of statements. This is considered to be a high scoring area as well.
Statement conclusion questions are seen almost every year in both railways and SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSL MTS, SSC CPO, RRB NTPC, RRB Group D, RRB JE, RRB ALP exams. Statement conclusion problems in SSC exams require a very logical thought process and a systematic approach. Complete details about Statement Conclusion Topics and Statement Conclusion questions asked in the exam is mentioned below.
Important Statement Conclusion Topics
Any fact, view, problem, solution, or any set of words doesn’t matter if it sounds true or not can be a statement.
The inference or the opinion based on the statement is the conclusion.
Tips to Solve/Prepare Statement Conclusion Questions
- While solving Statement Conclusion questions and answers in SSC exams, don’t make any assumption. The first statement conclusion rules are that the statement is a fact. Focus on the question while answering the Statement conclusion topic for SSC exams.
- You might have two or more sentences in the statement. One of the most important statements conclusion trick for SSC exams is that all the sentences in the statement must be related.
- While solving the statement conclusion quiz for SSC exams, you must look for common keywords. This will help you immensely in solving statement conclusion online test for SSC exams.
- If you have more than one conclusion while solving statement conclusion practice set SSC, they remember that the conclusions might be related. This is one of the important statements of conclusion rules.
- While making statement conclusion notes for SSC exams is avoiding the length of the statement. Make sure that you read the statements quite carefully to answer the same.
- You must know that while solving the statement conclusion formula for SSC exams, they attract negative markings. You answer the questions correctly rather than guessing in the statement conclusion problem in SSC exams.
- Solve more statement conclusion questions and answers PDF for SSC exams. With practice, you will be able to solve these questions easily.
Importance of Statement and Conclusion in Reasoning Section of Competitive SSC and Railway Exams
- Aspirants consider it as an easy and high scoring area. If you follow the statement conclusion rules, then you will not lose marks.
- The Statement and conclusion topic for SSC exams build logical thinking and a symmetric approach, which is quite helpful in life.
- To solve statement conclusion problems in SSC exams, you must be able to focus on that particular question and shut off the remaining world. This will help improve your concentration and focus.
- While solving statement conclusion practice set SSC, your mind will do fast thinking and fast scoring as well.
Most Recommended Books for Statement and Conclusion
Explained the concepts in simple language and also shared some interesting tips and tricks.
Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning
R S Aggarwal
The practice set given at the end of each chapter is quite interesting and the tricks shared are also very helpful.
Why prepare Statement and Conclusion from BYJU'S Exam Prep?
BYJU'S Exam Prep incorporates tips and tricks from the best books and then presents them in one of the simplest manners to the students. All the study resources required to prepare and master the Statement and Conclusion concepts and questions are provided here in a systematic manner. BYJU'S Exam Prep shows up many practice questions and answers which will clear your doubts and thus you will be able to master the topic. You will also have access to last year's question and answers and thus you will get a good deal of practice out of it which can help you to excel in exams.
Regularly practising from the mock papers of BYJU'S Exam Prep will clear your doubts on this particular topic.
Frequently Asked Questions about Statement Conclusion
1- What is the best trick to remember while solving statement and conclusion questions?
You must not remember anything other than the statement given in the question.
2- Are there any formulas to solve statement and conclusion questions in railway exams?
There are no formulae other than careful reading and full attention to solve the statement and conclusion questions in railway exams.
3- Are the statement and conclusion questions of SSC exams always from maths?
No, the statement and conclusion questions in SSC exams can be from any subject and not only from maths.
4- How can we gain full marks while solving the statement and conclusion questions?
The best way to gain full marks is by more and more practice. You can solve numerous expert quality Statement Conclusion questions.
5- How can negative marks be avoided while solving the statement and conclusion questions?
Negative marks can be easily avoided while solving the statement and conclusion questions by practising more and more and by paying full attention to the statements.