Social Intelligence questions are often asked in the Reasoning section of the competitive exams. They are easier to solve and should not be skipped. Competitive government exams such as SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, BPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, IBPS RRB Clerk, PO, RBI Grade A, B, NABARD Grade A & B, and LIC AAO ask Social Intelligence questions to test the applicant’s ability to perceive and understand social situations and surroundings. You can find numerous Social Intelligence questions and answers for SSC exams, along with detailed information on other important areas of the topic that students need to cover to prepare for the test as well, like tips for preparing those questions and answers.
Check complete details about Social Intelligence questions below and prepare the topic in a comprehensive manner.
Important Social Intelligence Topics
Below are some of the important Social Intelligence topics for SSC exams and Social Intelligence formula for SSC exams:
Questions on arrangements like circular, line, building
Questions of verbal reasoning about Human Relations/Family Tree
Statement and Conclusions
Questions about statements and conclusion where statements are group of words arranged in a meaningful order and conclusions are judgements derived from statements
Analogies are comparisons drawn to show the similarity between two entities in some respect
Tips to Solve/ Prepare Social Intelligence Questions
Here are some Social Intelligence tricks for SSC exams and Social Intelligence rules for students to follow:
- Cover the topics that you find difficult first. Only after you have gone through the syllabus of these topics thoroughly should you move on to other topics.
- Allot sufficient time to practice each topic according to a schedule that aspirants should prepare beforehand so that they can have enough time to concentrate on each topic.
- While taking a break from studies indulge in activities like Scramble, Crosswords, Sudoku, and Chess to improve your brain’s capacity for solving problems and master crucial and time-saving reasoning tricks.
- Revise previous year’s question papers to get an idea of the kind of questions that are asked in the SSC exam, and also to acquaint yourself to the structure and pattern of the exam.
- Take as many mock and practice tests as you can, to practice time management and ensure that you do not face a problem while taking the actual test.
Importance of Social Intelligence SSC, Banking & other Government Exams
Social Intelligence problems in SSC exams form a part of the General Intelligence and Reasoning section. This contains both verbal and non-verbal reasoning questions, and both are equally important to prepare for the following four reasons:
- Verbal Reasoning section covers 66% of the General Intelligence and Reasoning Section.
- Includes topics like Statement Conclusion, Coding, Decoding, Direction, Analogy, Ranks, Series, Arrangement, Classification/Odd Pair, and Syllogism.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning section covers 34% of the General Intelligence and Reasoning Section.
- Includes topics like Triangles, Images, Completion of Pattern, Figure Matrix, Rule Detection, Mirror Images, Figure Formation, Dice, and Paper Folding.
Most Recommended Books for Social Intelligence
There are plenty of books available in the market for preparing Social Intelligence syllabus for SSC exams. Here are the books we recommend to our students:
A Practical Workbook for Social-Emotional Intelligence
Selena J. Wilson
Social Intelligence and Nonverbal Communication
Robert Sternberg, Aleksandra Kostić
How to Analyse People
Louise Lily Wain
The Science of Social Intelligence
Why prepare Social Intelligence from BYJU'S Exam Prep?
BYJU'S Exam Prep is a one-stop destination for aspirants of competitive government exams to prepare the topic of Social Intelligence. BYJU'S Exam Prep offers Social Intelligence quiz for SSC exams, along with detailed Social Intelligence notes for SSC exams. You can attempt the mock test and quiz on a regular basis and analyse your preparation. The notes will help you cover the complete syllabus and also resolve all the doubts.
BYJU'S Exam Prep also provides the students with comprehensive Social Intelligence online tests for SSC exams, as well as Social Intelligence practice set SSC and Social Intelligence practice tests for SSC exams to help them acquaint themselves with the structure and pattern of the exam. You can also download Social Intelligence questions and answers PDF for SSC exams.
Frequently Asked Questions about Social Intelligence questions
1- How to reason out blood relations?
Blood relations questions form part of the verbal reasoning section of the SSC exam. The questions can be verbally solved by tracing Human Relations/Family Tree under the three categories:
- Relations of Paternal side
- Relations of Maternal side
- Relations from one generation to next
2- What are some other types of questions asked in the SSC exam?
Clock and Calendar questions are sometimes asked in the SSC exam.
3- What percentage of the total test do the General Intelligence and Reasoning Section section constitute?
This section takes up 25% of the total test score in Tier-I of the SSC exam.
4- How many questions are there in the General Intelligence and Reasoning section of the Tier-I exam of SSC CGL?
There are 25 multiple-choice questions in General Intelligence and Reasoning section of the Tier-I exam of SSC CGL.