RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2022 for CBT 2 is released by RRB Bhubaneswar on its official website on 18 July 2022. The board has released the RRB Bhubaneswar Result to shortlist 8 times more candidates for the CBAT exam. We have provided the direct link to check RRB Bhubaneswar Result 2022 for CBT 2 for levels 2, 3 & 5 posts below.
We will post the direct link to check RRB Bhubaneswar result CBT 2 here as soon as it is released.
Candidates who will qualify in the RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar result will be shortlisted to appear for the Computer Based Aptitude Test. For your ease, all RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Result relevant information is provided below. Candidates can search for their roll numbers in the RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Result 2022. If the roll number appears in the result, then the candidate has qualified in the RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam and can now appear for further processes. Candidates are advised to visit the RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar official website or BYJU's Exam Prep website and app for regular updates on RRB Bhubaneswar Result 2022.
RRB Bhubaneswar Result 2022 Release Date
The Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneshwar released the RRB NTPC Result 2021-2022 on the official website:
RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Result Date 2022
RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Events
RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Exam Date Phase 1
December 28, 2020, to January 13, 2021
RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Exam Date Phase 2
January 16 to 30, 2021
RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Exam Date Phase 3
January 31 to February 12, 2021
RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Exam Date Phase 4
February 15 to March 3, 2021
RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Exam Date Phase 5
March 4 to March 27, 2021
RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Exam Date Phase 6
1st to 8th Apr 2021
RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Exam Date Phase 7
23rd, 24th, 26th, and 31st July 2021
RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Answer Key Release Date (Provisional)
16th August 2021
RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Answer Key Release Date (Final)
|14th January 2022|
RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Result 2022 Release Date CBT 1
|30 March 2022|
RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result CBT 2 Level 6
|08 June 2022|
RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result CBT 2 Level 2 & 5
|18 July 2022|
RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Result PDF
Check the direct links to download the RRB Bhubaneswar result for CBT 1 below:
How to Check RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Result 2022?
RRB Bhubaneswar Level 6 result 2022 has been published online. Candidates can check their results online by adhering to the following guidelines.
- To begin, go to the RRB NTPC Bhubaneshwar's Official Website.
- Look for the "Results" link and click on it.
- Only after the results have been released will the results option be available. You will be redirected to a page where you must enter your RRB NTPC registered information to log in.
- Once you log in, press "ctrl+ f", type your registration number/roll number and hit search to view your results. At a later date, scorecards will be available for download.
- Congratulations on qualifying for the CBT 2 exam if your roll number is highlighted.
- Download your scorecard once it is available and take a printout.
RRB Result 2022 for Various Railways Zones
FAQs Related to RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Result 2022
Q 1: What factors go into calculating the RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Scores?
Ans: Applicants may use the response key and compare it to their mark sheets to estimate their scores. Follow the process laid down below to determine your marks.
- For each incorrect answer, a 0.25 mark is imposed as a negative marking.
- Candidates will earn one mark for each correct answer.
- The raw score for RRB NTPC is equal to your total correct answer score minus your total penalty marks for incorrect answers.
- The RRB NTPC Bhubaneshwar 2022 was undertaken in many sessions and stages, the exam conducting authority must normalise the raw/actual marks (actual marks acquired by an aspirant) of applicants based on numerous sound assumptions.
- The applicant's normalised scores are the final marks he or she receives.
Q 2: What is the total number of candidates who have appeared for this examination?
Ans: The total number of candidates who appeared for this examination are mentioned in the below table:
Total Appeared Candidates
December 28, 2020, to January 13 2021
January 16 to January 30 2021
January 31 to February 12 2021
February 15 to March 03 2021
March 04 to March 27 2021 ( 5th Phase )
1st to 8th Apr 2021
|7th Phase|| 23rd, 24th, 26th, and 31st July 2021||2.78 lakh|
Q 3: What are the qualifying marks for CBT 1?
Ans: The CBT 1 Minimum Qualifying Marks for your reference have been given in the table below. All candidates scoring lower than the qualifying marks will not qualify the CBT 1 and will not be able to the next stage of the RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Selection Process 2021-2022.
RRB NTPC Qualifying Marks 2021-2022 for CBT 1
Q4: How are the raw marks normalised?
Ans: The formula given hereunder is used to derive the normalised scores of candidates.
Xn= (S2/S1) (X-Xav) + Yav
Xn= Normalized Score of an Applicant
Yav= Average of raw/actual marks of Base Session
Xav= Average of raw/ actual marks of Applicant Session
S1= Standard Variation of raw marks of Applicant Session
S2= Standard Variation of raw marks of Base Session
X= Raw/actual marks of the candidates that are required to be normalised
Q5: Why are the marks normalised?
Ans: The candidates' raw marks are normalised to stabilise the variation in the difficulty level of the RRB NTPC Exam conducted in various phases and shifts.
Q6: What is the most important assumption made for the normalisation of marks?
Ans: The most important assumption made for the normalisation of marks is that the intellect level and performance level of candidates who have been given the exam across all sessions and phases is the same.