RRB ALP Post Preference 2018
By : Rahul Chadha
Updated : Sep 24, 2018, 15:40
RRB has initiated the Railway ALP Post Preference and Exam Trade Selection Process against CEN01/2018 for Assistant Loco Pilot & RRB ALP Technician. It is mandatory to fill the RRB zone, post preference, and the exam trade for the 2nd Stage CBT. The Confirmation or the Modification of Bank Details has also begun. Please note that the last date to update and complete the following details is 1st October 2018. The board will not entertain any entry post that.
The Railway Recruitment Board is giving you a chance to chose the RRB Zone, Trade and submit your priority for the Railway and for the posts as well. The board has announced that the candidates appeared in RRB ALP/Technician exam can now choose the Railway Unit and the RRB Technician/ALP post preference now.
The Board has also given a chance to select only one trade of their choice in Part B of CBT-2. The chance will be given to those who have selected two or more than two trade option while filling up the Assistant Loco Pilot/Technician application form.
It was announced earlier to provide the refund of the application fees to the candidates. The RRB has now asked candidates to confirm their Bank Account Details (Beneficiary Name, Bank IFSC Code and the Account Number) or Modify the already existed details to avail the refund of application fees.
We have given the RRB ALP/ Technician vacancies details which will help you choose the best preference
How to Fill RRB ALP Post Preference?
There are total 4 stages; Selection of RRB, Post Preference, Exam Trade and Confirmation/Modification of Bank Details. Take a look at the steps below:
- Visit the official site of RRB
- Click on the latest notification for CEN01/2018
- Read the instructions and details carefully
- Now, Login through your Registration Number and your Date of Birth
- Select and Save your RRB Choice (Make sure you read the vacancy before you fill the RRB selection)
- Now, Enter Priority Numbers against your preference details
- Next is the Exam Trade Details, where you select the exam trade
- The last stage is to submit the bank details
- Press ‘Save and Submit’ and then download and take print out of your confirmation page
Note: The opportunity is available only for those who have attended 1st Stage CBT
RRB ALP Post Preference and Exam Trade Selection: Important Dates
Post Preference Selection
22nd September 2018
1st October 2018
Selection of Exam Trade
Confirmation/Modification of Bank Details