RPF Admit Card 2018
Updated : Feb 7, 2019, 11:45
RPF Constable/SI Admit Card Out 2018 for PMT, PET & DV! After uploading answer sheets of the candidates, RPF has timely released the admit cards for the candidates who have been shortlisted for PMT, PET & Document Verification rounds. All the candidates who are going to appear for Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Document Verification round can now download admit card from the direct link given below.
RPF Admit Card 2018
|RPF Constable Admit Card (Direct Links)||RPF Sub Inspector Admit Card Links (Direct Links)|
|Group E (To be uploaded...)||Group F - Click here to download|
|Group A+B+F (To be uploaded...)||Group E|
|Group C+D (To be uploaded...)||Group A+B (To be uploaded...)|
| ||Group C+D (To be uploaded...)|
- Select the group you have applied for
- Enter Registration Number
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Click Submit & take the print out of Call Letter
As of now, only Group F Admit Cards have been released by the Railways Board, Needless to say, we will keep you posted on further updates from the board. As mentioned earlier, the selected candidates will undergo Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency & Document Verification Test. Below given are the qualifying criteria for PET:
1. The qualifying criteria for PET are as under-
|Category||1600 meters||800 meters||Long Jump||High Jump|
Sub Inspector male (Exe)
|6 min 30 secs||-||12 ft||3 ft 9 inch|
|Sub Inspector female (Exe) Constable||-||4 mins||9 ft||3 ft|
|Constable female||-||3 min 40 secs||9 ft||3 ft|
|Constable male||5 min 45 secs||-||14 ft||4 ft|
2. Physical Measurement Test - The qualifying criteria for PMT are as under
|Category||Height (in Cms)|
Chest (in Cms)
(Only for Male)
|For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese, and other Categories|
specified by Govt.
3. Document Verification: Candidates who will be able to qualify PET & PMT round will be called for Document verification.
4. Medical Examination: After the successful Document Verification, candidates will be sent for a medical examination at the Railway Hospitals.
5. Training: Candidates will have to undergo initial training in any one of the RPF/ RPSF training centers as decided by the Railways in the event of their selection. During the training, the stipend of Rs 21700 plus to constable & Rs 35,400 to Sub-Inspector plus other allowances as admissible will be offered.
Note: Passing the Final Examination at the end of the training is mandatory.